PhotoShop Pro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<Tidus>
Excuse me, I really want to start making sigs, but I dont have enough money to buy Photoshop Pro, does anybody know where I can download it for free?

Mane
Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop? There is no Photoshop Pro. IMO Photoshop is better than Paint Shop. You can go to www.adobe.com and get a free trial download of Photoshop, or you can go to www.jasc.com and get a free trial download of Pain Shop Pro.

Kosta
Is it true it costs like $800? I got a copy of Photoshop CS for free, thats like the latst one, and i hear it costs a shitload. Libraries usually have it if they have a software section, borrow it and burn it.

Hegemon875
OMG never thought of that. And yeah it does cost a shitload.

hotsauce6548
Ooooo. That's illegal! shifty

What? No! I don't have an illegal copy of Photoshop 7! How dare you accuse me of such a thing. devil

Wizardkid233
James you so gay

Wizardkid233
MANE you been a real help

Raven Guardia
shifty....I like the way you think evil face shifty

xsane
how do make sigs in photoshop element?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mane
Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop? There is no Photoshop Pro. IMO Photoshop is better than Paint Shop. You can go to www.adobe.com and get a free trial download of Photoshop, or you can go to www.jasc.com and get a free trial download of Pain Shop Pro.

You say trial I say strings attached. The shit still costs money.

TWelling4Ever
uh no it doesn't, download psp, it works, i did

Spideys Sister
Where?

TWelling4Ever
same place, a while ago, u downlaoad it and when ur trial period is over u re download itt, very simple and it will improve ur sigs very much wink

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Excuse me, I really want to start making sigs, but I dont have enough money to buy Photoshop Pro, does anybody know where I can download it for free?

you can either download Adobe Photoshop off of limewire, or Bearshare, or one of those P2P sites... confused

or you can download a free trial (no credit card needed for trial) - for Paint Shop Pro 9.0 ... on www.downloads.com ... it is free for 3 months which is really cool

here is the link for the free trial -- it is the first link on the page

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?qt=paint+shop+pro&tg=dl-2001

Spideys Sister
Thats what I neede! Links! that helped thanks all.

Spideys Sister
Crap.Its crap. Its taking forever to download. Ugh. I'll go away as soon as its up and running.But right now,(@2%) I'm pissed beyond belif. how do I get it to go faster?

chronic
no crap ive been downloading it for 20 min. and its on 1% son of a *****

chronic
2%!

Morning_Glory
no its a good link.. I used that link to have the 3 month trial.. it was awesome!... but now I own it

chronic
opps, double post

chronic
maybe it'll be 3% by the end of three's company, i'll be back

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Crap.Its crap. Its taking forever to download. Ugh. I'll go away as soon as its up and running.But right now,(@2%) I'm pissed beyond belif. how do I get it to go faster?
patience, and it depends on ur cpu speed...

Morning_Glory
its worth the wait... but if you have dial up...it could take forever and ever!

TWelling4Ever
yep, it is worth it!!! specially if u really watnt to be a good sig maker.

chronic
great i only have one month till dsl and im using dial up, the horror, the long anticipating horror

Morning_Glory
well if you are using dial up .. then it will take forever to up load the PSP

Spideys Sister
How long is forever? Are we talkin hours or days?And how much? I need numbers!!!

Morning_Glory
when I downloaded by my free trial == it only took about 10 mins.. but I have cable connections

TWelling4Ever
same here

Spideys Sister
Im starting it again . It 2% from yester day I'll have it by the end of June then!YAY!

Lana
When I downloaded a trial of PSP a few years ago, I was on dialup and it took me about 2 and a half hours....so it may take a while.

Spideys Sister
9% note post times. Caculate for me I suck at math.

Lana
You must have really slow dialup.....according to that, it'll take you about 6 hours erm

Spideys Sister
Thank you

hotsauce6548
Hey, look at it this way. You can take a nap, have some food, watch TV, mabe go to the local mall, work out, and you'll still have the download going! stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Along with the power bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.