Marvel vs. DC (Amalgam)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Most of us probably remember that a few years ago there was this big Marvel vs. DC thing, and probably most of us didn't agree how that worked out so I would like to see what you guys thought about it.

Fights:

1.Thor (cool dress) vs. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
2.Aquaman (chopped of Hand) vs. Namor (in underwear)
3.Flash (Wally West) vs. Quicksilver (Pietro)
4.Robin (Tim Drake) vs. Jubilee (This Mutant girl)
5.Silver Surfer (Norinn Radd) vs.Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
6.Elektra vs. Catwoman
7.Wolverine (Oh Canada) vs. Lobo (crazy killer)
8.Storm vs. Wonder Woman
9.Spider-Man (Ben Reilly) vs Superboy (clone)
10.Superman (after Doomsday) vs. Hulk (Professor)
11.Batman vs. Captain America

Places:
1.Entertainment Park (or something like that)
2.Begin Under Water
3.Desert at Night
4.In a Warehouse
5.Somewhere in the Universe away from Planets or Suns or whatever
6.Construction Area of a Skyscraper
7.in a Baroom
8.in the Sky
9.on the Roof of a Building
10.In the Rocky Mountains or somewhere similar
11.In the Canalisation

So now tell us!

I am sorry if there was somethin like that before, just ignore it then.
For the poll just vote who you think would win.

wrathofachilles
1.Thor (cool dress) vs. Captain Marvel (Shazam)--Thor
2.Aquaman (chopped of Hand) vs. Namor (in underwear)--Namor
3.Flash (Wally West) vs. Quicksilver (Pietro)--Flash
4.Robin (Tim Drake) vs. Jubilee (This Mutant girl)--Who cares? Lol
5.Silver Surfer (Norinn Radd) vs.Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)--Surfer, though Lantern is capable of winning too
6.Elektra vs. Catwoman--Elektra
7.Wolverine (Oh Canada) vs. Lobo (crazy killer)--Lobo
8.Storm vs. Wonder Woman--Wonder Woman
9.Spider-Man (Ben Reilly) vs Superboy (clone)--Spider-Man
10.Superman (after Doomsday) vs. Hulk (Professor)--Superman
11.Batman vs. Captain America --Captain America

norrin radd

wrathofachilles
Yeah but Superboy is a horrible, horrible character.

Bardock42
1. I think Thor would Beat Captain Marvel up, and when he is on the floor he'd give him some more with his Hammer
2.Namor is stronger and he can fly, I like Aquaman but this would go to Namor
3. Quicksilver is cool but just not nearly as fast. Wally rules.
4.Robin, no explaination needed
5.I think Silver Surfer could beat Kyle, he was young back then and didn't have that ring for such a long time so I give that to Surfer
6.Elektra is a better fighter and would probably even kill and she looks like a greek goddes so Marvel all the way here.
7.Wolverine is good and a cool character but Lobo can beat up Superman so the little canadian won't stand a chance (he might beat him in hockey though)
8.Wonder Woman is stronger faster hotter so she wins that one
9.Spider Man kicks ass, I mean Superboy is decently strong but so annoying and Spidey is wa more experienced so bye bye Superman Jr.
10. Hulk is strrong but not as strong as Superman (as professor I mean) Superman can fly and has his heatvision thing so he wins that
11. I said before I think Cap can beat Batsy. If they were one on one without gadgets Cap would win easyliy, Cap with Shield and Batsy with Gadgets on an open field, would still be Cap winning, in Gotham City or some other City at night with full equipment I think Batman would win, and in this cas in the canalisation I will go for Batman too, he is as good of a fighter and strategist, probably a little weaker but he can hide and use the surroundings better so this would be for him ( I always thouight that was a stupid place to fight since it is so much advantage for Batman but I didn't write the comic so I have to go with that.

In conclusion I come to a 6 to 5 for DC but that could be because I am a DC fan ( its funny when the comic was published in Germany I was like 11 years old and loved Marvel so I thought they would beat those DC losers at least 8 to 3)

crazyspinz
dude, lobo would kill wolverine, then he would beat up hulk and supes at the same time just for thrills, then proceed to beat up everyone else

that lobo Vs wolverine fight was the biggest missmatch ever.

srankmissingnin
Anyone remeber the character Dirty Woolf (I think that was his name) that was in a few Deadpool comics? He was a Lobo tirbute man; does anyone now if he has been in any other comics, other then the few DP ones?

wrathofachilles
Lobo's not going to beat up Superman and Hulk at once, or everyone else at once, that's a little much. But yeah, the Wolverine fight was absurd.

Nataku8188
Naw, dirty wolf was just in those 3? (or 2?) Dp comics. I was confused, I thought it was a lobo crossover when I first saw it. The whole bike and prison planet shit. It rocked. Anyways...

Thor
Namor
Flash
Jubilee (If you know anything about her, her sparks can shred sentinels... its gay)
Surfer
Elektra
Lobo
Wonder Woman
Spider-man
Superman
Cap

Bardock42
Even if Lobo had in mind to beat everyone up it would need time so the other keep on fighting, till he comes and most probably the fights will be over by then. But I agree That was the most stupid match ever and I also missed some other cool guys I mean where was Daredevil or Martian Manhunter but anyway

K3VIL
Seeying Spider-Man defeating Superboy was totally stupid.
I know that Spidey strenght is over the 10ton we all know, but we are talking about Superboy, he can show is own in term of strenght and he has do it before.He defeat Aquaman easy.He fought with Valor, and other strong guys.Spider-Man victoy was totally crap.
And how about is reflexes and reaction time?They are above Spidey's level, and dont' forget is Tactile Telekinesis that grant him great resistance to physical injuries and energy attacks and the ability to fly, and the ability to project shockwaves, move or lit objects.

The same for Wolverine VS Lobo

Bardock42
well I can't agree with that I liked Spidey vs. Superboy and I don't think Superboy can beat Spiderman easily if at all.

wrathofachilles
Yes but Superboy is a lame character, lol. You are forgetting that very important point. Not to mention Spider-Man has beaten people ten times stronger than him before, he's that good a fighter. The Storm/Wonder Woman fight was exponentially worse. Ugh.

Bardock42
not worse then Lobo/Wolverine though

Havoc470
meh, i didnt agree with some of the results of the battles, but it was fun so it served its purpose imo, no need to sound poppy-cock like "ugh this comic book is absolutely horrible, cheerio"

Bump lord
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.