Mac or Windows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Well, which do you prefer overall? Macs have great imaging/movie editing, but Windows has all the games, all the downloads, all the programs, everything. If it were up to me, I'd own one of each, but instead I've just got Windows. Oh well!

shadow_angel
Windows

J_To_The_P
Pffft, Windows always.

SweetNsouR
The new Apple Power Book G4 Mac Laptop. complete with itunes, cd burner, and dvd player.

i also have a pc...but right now...its acting like a jerk... its freeing after being on for 5 min... i do admit there are so many programs like kazaa that i wish i could use on this Mac

Dogbert
Windows cool

HockeyHorror
Windows

Xena fan
I go with windows.

The One Himself
LINUXXXXXXXX!!!! laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

DemonicGambit-2
I go with Windows smile

LeAtHerRFace
w.i.n.d.o.w.s

leatherface12
Windows smile

Daedalus
Mac is Microsoft, Bill "thief" Gates was an Apple employee (many moons ago) and he and the rest of Apple were devising a new revolutionary program, Bill Gates stole this idea and now he has Microsoft.

tigida_tigida
so obvious...ma......windows lol just playing with your brains out there

Linkalicious
obviously windows...as the vote will tell you.

But i use photoshop 7.0 on Mac and Photoshop CS on my Windows PC...and i find Windows far easier to use than Mac. What do you do when you need to right click on something? IMO, right-click is a very valuable tool!

Gregory
Mac.

Raz
Me too!

Gentoo Linux 2.6.3 + KDE 2.3.1 + Mozilla FireFox 0.8 cool

Kaleanae
Macintosh, is the one I got. yes

Shoukan
i do not know how to use a Macintosh.

so i picked Windows

Fire
well I like both, but mainly windows. I prolly we buy a mac too later, but only to check my emails or surfing or something like that.

§pearhead
WINDOWS!!! big grinbig grin

Tex
I think Windows is preferred by regular home comp people whereas Mac applications are used by professional movie makers and musicians and artists as such.

Tired Hiker
KILL YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!

MC Mike
stick out tongue My KDE is worse. sad

Well, I have a Linux Server and Windows computer... but I must say Mac is much better overall. The only reason I don't use one is because Bill Gates used his propoganda to make most games for Windows... South Park, thank you for shooting Bill Gates in your movie, it was a great feeling. big grin And Linux is great because so little people want to hack it, and it's otherwise very good at blocking attempts.

JKozzy
Mm, I want Linux sad

vishal2004
Mac or Linux
anyone who hasn't tried them and always used windows should really try

jacksparrow22
use limewire!raverraver

i got a pc and an imaceek! but the imac has dial up so.......

The One Himself
Slackware 9.1 2.4.22 + enlightenment or fluxbox + links or Firefox ( stick out tongue ) (Running NERO BURNING ROM using WINE! eek! )

The One Himself
And the best part..it's free and open.. eek!

tptmanno1
I have Both,
Windows is for Gaming, and I dont really use my mac too much anymore because its an only an imac, one of the first ones to come out, so it kinda sux...

MC Mike
yes All hail the Linuxes! Because of it, I can have a free site with unlimited space and domain name! HAIL! HAIL I SAY! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.