POTC Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sarah_Sparrow
big grin Okay, I'll ask a question, and the next person will answer it, and add their own question on the end! People must know the answer to their question.

Q: What is Mr. Gibbs' first name?

KMC
Joshamee- I'm so pathetic

Q. What is the Commodore's name in real life?

Kate xx

Miss_bishie
wait are u talking about the actors name?

Orlando Bloom03
No clue........

JackieSparrow
um um grrrr I know this but yet I don't grrrrr *goes off to ponder while banging head on wall*

Kitoky
Probably Real life. I don't think they mentioned his name other then Norrington in the movies.

JackieSparrow
yea its the actors name but I dont know it grrrrrrrrrrrrr they do say his name I forget it tho I believe it is in a deleted scene I think the one with him and Elizabeth talking about the wedding I have no clue I'm just guessing or am I.

Kitoky
Psst go cheat! Go look up the cast list!

JackieSparrow
I would but I cant think of another question

Sarah_Sparrow
big grin In real life the actors name is Jack Davenport, and his name in the movie is Commodore James Norrington (didn't have to check the cheat sheet). I wasn't sure which one you wanted so I put both.

Q: What EXACTLY did Jack say in the "You need to find yourself a girl, mate" speech, when he was talking to Will in the smithy.

KMC
My question wasn't THAT hard!
Rubbish...

Kate xx

#1fan Sparrow
I have one

Sarah_Sparrow
I believe he was 32...Just a vague memory of hearing it somewhere. Am I right?

Miss_bishie
"You need to find yourself a girl mate"

::swords flying::

"Or maybe you already found one and are in cappable of wooing said stumpet. Your not a eunch are you?"

I think so.. but i may be wrong..

#1fan Sparrow
You were two off good job though....... he was actually 30 big grin wink

This one is very easy big grin big grin laughing pirate

Miss_bishie
Jack was pissed off at Elizabeth. He wanted to shoot her becuse he burned the sacred rum. Psht duh

Orlando Bloom03
Rum!!!!

happy

Orlando Bloom03
Oh I know....
Q. At the end of the movie Jack is Captain of the Black Pearl right...Well he starts humming what does he say after he hums?

#1fan Sparrow
Thats really easy its on my signiture if you read it below what i just typed. piratepiratepiratepirate look at all my pirates buddies

jjoutlaw3
ok i have a really easy one. ppl who've read any other POC trivia forum things will kno that i asked this before:

how long before the attack on port royal did elizabeth and will meet?

oo sorry was it my turn to ask a question? sorry if it warent.

Miss_bishie
And realy bad eggs drink up me hearties yo ho.

sad you can answer these and not be a fan.. ::sigh::

jjoutlaw3
? does that mean theyre too easy?

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeahsad

jjoutlaw3
o. try mine. it's easy if u paid attention to the movie:

how long before the attack on port royal did elizabeth and will meet?

#1fan Sparrow
I think its eight or nine years urr I dont get you question

Miss_bishie
hmm ok how about this question

In ezact order what does Elizabeth eat for dinner on the black pearl?

i know i know ^_^;; this isnt hard after all but still ill keep it..

#1fan Sparrow
Elizabeth eats a pig leg, biscut, and wine or grape jucie cranberry urr i dont know its a purple drink

pokeystarwars

tomcatWe will kill you !!
war

JessieSparrow
yes eight years before the attack, I agree with #1fan Sparrow with the order and it's wine, is the quote thingy the What did Isla de la muerta look like (Island) a question? if it is it's a star. Ummmmm I can't think of any questions I just know the answers to most of them.

jjoutlaw3
yeah 8 years.

ok ummmmm

what is the first spoken line in the movie?

CookiesnCream
umm...damn...elizabeth was singing then mr. gibbs said something..erm i dunno

JessieSparrow
this first line or what Elizabeth is singing cause shes singing A Pirates life for me and come in on...We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot Drink up me hearties yo ho...and so forth...then Gibbs says "quiet missy cursed pirates sail these waters you dont want to bring them down on us now do ya" I am way too obsessed arent I

jjoutlaw3
lol. no. well, compared to the rest of us, i dont think so. we're all sorta obsessed

wildpirate
eight years. I remember cause elezabeth is talking to barbossa she's like "i saw this ship eight years ago on the crossing to england

wildpirate
woop sforgot hte question. What is the name of the first lady that slaps jack?

tinkerbell668
wait wasnt it giselle ( i am a c.rappy speller roll eyes (sarcastic) SORRY!!!)

JessieSparrow
NO it's Scarlette (I can't spell either) I can name all three in order well prolly most people can since we already named two but ya know.

CookiesnCream
yeah i think it was scarlette...this is off topic but LOL i love the scene where they're in tortuga and jack and gibbs was talking about will and they show will and this fat drunk lady flirting with him and OMG the look on orli's face was HILARIOUS!!! i keep rewinding to that part...I LOVE IT LOL!

anyway..back to the topic ummm...
i can't think of anything else..this is easy

name the three ships that are in POTC

jjoutlaw3
the dauntless, the interceptor, and hmmm let me think. ahhh i dont kno!!! ahhhhh!!! i forget!!!!!!!..... hmmmm...

just kidding!

the black pearl!!!! (who could forget, right?)

jjoutlaw3
questions questions questions. i'm terrible with questions. *thinking*

what does jack say after will says "you didn't beat me. you ignored the rules of engagement. in a fair fight, i'd kill you!"

(what is jack's next line?) sorry if that was worded confusingly. i couldn't think of how else to put it.

FieryDragon
"Well, that's not much reason for me to fight fair, now is it?"

or something like that.

This one is easy.

What's the name of the man with the parrot on the crew of Jack's ship?

Captian Rogue
i believe it's Jack: "then it's not an incentive for to fight fairly now is it?"

LOL i'm even more obsessed!!!

CookiesnCream
fierydragon's question: it was cotton!

i'm really bad at questions...umm

what does commodore norrington say to will in the end of the movie?
*hint* he says something about the sword....then....*

jjoutlaw3
"mr. turner, this is a beautiful sword. i would expect the man who made it to show the same care and devotion in every aspect of his life"

wow i actually knew that.

ok...questions...ummmmmm

what does jack say after will says "this is either madness, or briliance" ?

hehe another easy one

CookiesnCream
ummm...doesn't he say something like..."it's funny how you put those two words together" i dunno..am i right?

jjoutlaw3
no but u're kinda close. ummm actually not really

CookiesnCream
ahh...i dunno...

jjoutlaw3
lol. i would give u a hint but... *insanely evil laugh* no

JessieSparrow
ok I know the whole line Jack has from before when they're on the interceptor....
"well thats not much incentive for me to fight fair then is it...now as long as your just hanging there pay attention the only rules that matter are these what a man can do and what a man can't do for instance you can except that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't but pirate is in your blood boy so you'll have to square with that some day. Me for example I can let you drown but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onsie savvy...so can you sail under the command of a pirate or can you not"
It was Mr.Cotton and Mr.Cottons parrot they could have thought of a name for the thing it even has lines.
After Will says "this is either madness or brilliance" Jack says "remarkable how often those two traits coinside...everyone stay calm we're taking over the ship" HAHA!
Oh and you thought you were obsessed!

jjoutlaw3
wow. watch POC much? lol. i have a really bad memory. ok u're turn for a question.

Miss_bishie
"Its funny how often those two traits conicde"

Orginally that was gonna be another Jack pattern. Jack was gonna have wait for the opurtune moment and two traits conicede. Says so in the first draft of the script.

#1fan Sparrow
Naa that really doesnt mean your obssed
I love it when my friends say im obssed
Their selling POTC t-shirts at the mall!!!!!!!
where I live I live in AZ

angel_not
True
or
False

Its my intension to commandeer one of these ships raid pilage plunder and other wise pilfer my weasly black guts out (Try saying this fast i can)

My sisters birthay is on the 22 he hehappybday

JessieSparrow
FALSE! he was drunk that was all and plus he thought he was gonna die so what would you do if you were stuck on an island with not enough rum to last the rest of your life and some other person there. I was gonna say Jack there but then I realized that would be pointless. YES I AM OBSESSED! I know this and people tell me all the time and I enjoy scaring people by quoting very long confusing Jack lines and saying big piratey words that they dont know what they mean. Just to let you know I have an actual life which includes my boyfriend (we are not really broken up cause as soon as hes not grounded anymore were going to a dance but thats like 3 months away sooo), many many friends who I believe they except my weirdness but ya never know, and well this doesn't really count as a life but I do watch other movies than POTC and I really havent watched it that many times (depends on what you define as a lot) I'm just a very good memorizer. I saw Secret Window twice and got maybe 10 quotes to the word I believe.
"what do you think it means you ignorant hick I'm in the middle of a divorce...D...I...V...O...R...C...E...divorce!"
I also have quotes from Benny and Joon and Once Upon A Time In Mexico which you may email me if you want them, Mkitten1066 that would be at aol. Haha got around the rules of no urls! I feel acomplished. I also have pics. whoa I wrote way too much but I'm really board. I cant think of a question I promise I will at some point tho.

Captian Rogue
I know some questions...

1) What was in the cupbord that Elizebeth was hiding in from the pirates?
2) Which way (North, South, etc...) did Jack sail his crew to get to the Isle de Muerta?

Tonks
ok i have one for you. here is what Captain Barbossa said to Jack but what did jack say back?

"You know Jack I thought i had you Figured. But Your a Hard Man to Figure"????????

this is easy!

Miss_bishie
there is no answer! its all about interpertation..

JessieSparrow

#1fan Sparrow
Why did you use what i worte as a quote Just asking Uhh I have a ? hmmmwarusaflag

youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiaww aren't these cute

JessieSparrow
because he wants to seem proper so the Governor would consider him as a good match for his daughter.

O and because hes a wimp

#1fan Sparrow
Thats a good answer Jessie Sparrow

#1fan Sparrow
Ok That was an Easy question Heres another question----------------
Did Jack look gay in the movie
True
or
False

riflepirateraygun

JessieSparrow
From the rum burning bi*ch Elizabeth! and he did not look gay at all! hey hey I'm building a mini Pearl in my backyard we started getting wood today and so far weve made an outline of it where its gonna be I'm extatic!

jjoutlaw3
wow!! that's awesome!! i would be estatic (ecstatic?) too!

#1fan Sparrow
Jessie Sparrow Do you have a big back yard

C. Why did the crew hurt jack(the shots and the scars)? bunny bunny bunny pirate alien zorro ninja huh

jjoutlaw3
ummm, u mean the ones in the deleted scenes? i didnt kno those were the crew. i thot that was while he was off doing piratey things, pillaging, stealing, etc.

The_Red_Dagon
Hello, I know this is Random, But I am answering to the "What's Norrington's Name" question.

It's James,

sorry, I'm a biiiig Norrington Fan, so you could say, I am obsessed w/ Jack Davenport... happy

AngelBaby29
ok um... how old is jack sparrow? cuz if he was friends w/ will's dad, hes gotta be old, doesnt he?

JessieSparrow
Yes I have a huge well not huge backyard but I have an above ground 12' pool and theres still a ton of room...I thought the gun shots and scars and all were from other things Jack had done that were like stories and stuff like sacking Nasau port and other stuff...he doesn't necissarily (sp) have to be that old because 1)Wills dad could still have been pretty young 2) pirates sort of make friends with people no matter what their age (ex: Barbossa was a lot older than Jack and so were some of the people on the crew)

#1fan Sparrow
That is so cool wait do yu have grass in your yard

#1fan Sparrow
I have a really big front yard but its all dirt some grass
pokeyyou are my friend jesse sparrow

JessieSparrow
I have a lot of grass in my/on my whatever floats your damn boat yard yes I am perfectly fine I have no issues no obsessions Johnny Depp what I didnt say anything

#1fan Sparrow
Johnny depp is hot
I dont get it hmmm

Their selling POTC shirts at the mall ohh my gosh soo cool
box me and Jessie Sparrow if I met her NOoo just kidding
It would be more like thisjumpjump

Hey guys look Johnny Depp in Neveland (Movie Still) rolling on floor laughing

szhismine
edit

love Johnny Depp... love

he's so hot. big grin eek!

JessieSparrow
I dont get the whole Neverland thingy exactly will someone explain and when is it coming out?

ArrghPirateGirl
Coool I would love a mini pearl in my back yard. Aye but we just moved and well we now have a tiny back yard with a stack of holes that the previous owners kids liked digging. Grrrrrrrr How Rude pirate

#1fan Sparrow
Hey jessie sparrow If you want to knw when Neverland is coming out just go to www.depp.ca

jjoutlaw3
lol. thats kinda funny, but i'm sorry. i luv my backyard, but theres no way we could put the Pearl in there. though,...*begins to think* we coooould buy a sailboat and kind of paint it look look like the pearl and then we could actually go sailing on our river and be pirates and steal and pillage and cause chaos eek! and get arrested and go broke. sad ok reality check. that would be soooo fun though. it would also be fun to be like digging in my back yard and discover...*drumroll* PIRATE TREASURE!!!!! i mean, y not, right? maybe the pirates sailed up our river and stopped at our land and buried their treasure here! maybe, once upon a time, before serious erosion, our river was deep enough for pirate ships to sail through! hey, it could happen, right?

whoa, sorry, thats longer than i thought it was. confused embarrasment

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye right Pirate treasure could be anywhere pirate Anything could happen right?. That be so cool if something like that realy happened though cool But I highly doubt that

JessieSparrow
River rats could have come up your river and buried pirate treasure or random necklaces from Ireland either one. Sorry that whole things from Chocolat in which Johnny is a river rat which oddly enough is like a pirate cause the little girl asks if it is and he says yes and hes the captian very ironic...hmmmmmmmmmm

ArrghPirateGirl
I didnt know that But i havnt seen chocolat either so that probally explains that

jjoutlaw3
yeah neither have i but i really really want to!!!

i wish there was pirate treasure in my backyard. there is a knife handle stuck in a tree that no one can pull out, does that count? indians used to live here. so maybe pirates buried their treasure here!
*grabs shovel and treasure map* see ya around, mates, i'm off on a treasure hunt!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh have fun I wish I had pirate loot I would go on a shopping spree Ha Ha sounds like fun. Or i would just go buy a pile of rum and drink me self silly. Hmm that sounds like fun too!!!

#1fan Sparrow
(2004) J.M. Barrie's Neverland

plays: J.M. Barrie
Release Date: October 22, 2004
Official Site

this is when the movie is coming out whoo hoo this year Happy Dance

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Cool Ill have to tell one of my maties

jjoutlaw3
damn! no treasure! o well.

hey, i have some trivia. its really easy an i dont really kno if its even right but ANYWAYS

which character from POC wears a belt that is tied in a way similar to some of the characters in LOR?

sorry if thats weird!

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm *thinking*
No idea Matey

#1fan Sparrow
ummmmmmm is it commodore, will, jack, mr. gibbs, I dont know

JacksBabe777
I have no idea..... I didn't pay attention to the clothes in LOTR! i did in pirates. Kinda. i was focusing on johnny's face too much....

ArrghPirateGirl
Niether did I. Aye can ya just give us the ansew PLEASE
*gets down and starts to beg*

#1fan Sparrow
HA HA HA THAT IS SO FUNNY YOU WERE CONCENTRATING ON HIS FACE ME TOO THIS IS SO COOL

ArrghPirateGirl
Course I was concentrating on his face who do ya think i am a Orlando lover?????

JacksBabe777
yea. GOD people.... *starts to beg the orli fan girls** Please don't hurt me. Please* But like DUH!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye yeah dont hurt me either *starts begging as well*

#1fan Sparrow
iM GOING TO HURT YOU GUYS NAA IM JUST KIDDING aPRIL FOOLS iTS APRIL FOOLS TODAY WELL IN az IT IS

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm April fools was yesterday for us weird.

#1fan Sparrow
It was april fool s for yu yesterday because you dont live in the U.S. yu live in another country thats why dont take this as an insult ok

ArrghPirateGirl
I think I guessed thatIm an Aussie so I think Im a day ahead of you

#1fan Sparrow
yes you are a day ahead of me because its like what friday for yu

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep friday. Last day of school was yesterday for me YAY

johnny.d girl
HELLO ARRGH PIRATE GIRL
hey when r u's off school???
for us aussies it was yesterday

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Hello. I know sporrow fan has to go to school tomorrow but i dont know what time they get off

JessieSparrow
My school had school today but I wasnt there cause I have a really bad cold its o so fun Im hacking my head off and sneezing every 5 seconds and my head hurts pretty bad so Im just dandy.

ArrghPirateGirl
Okay thats weird

JessieSparrow
Yes I know that would be me Im weird

#1fan Sparrow
I hope yu feel better I got a headache and everytime i sneazed my head hurt then I went to gosee the prince and me and I felt better I dont know why whoo good thing i felt better that day was a day for the dance at my school Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I WILL TERMINATE YOU HA HA HA evil face

JessieSparrow
haha that pic is so funny

#1fan Sparrow
YES DID IT MAKE YU FEEL BETTER

JessieSparrow
yes as a matter o fact it did

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Aye like that pic I think you sent it to me once Hmm cant remeber
*goes off to think*

#1fan Sparrow
Well this picture always does the trick

JessieSparrow
fifth person that has a line or just the fifth person you saw?

ArrghPirateGirl
Has anypne ansewed that question thing yet

Xavier Draven
Ummm so besides all the drooling over Orlando and Depp I read in here I was wondering what the Trivia Question might be

Is it who was the 5th person question?

Technically you can say one of the Crewmen on the ship because once they show Norrington you see like 5 or 6 men in the background. But if you are talking about actually Characters with names its young Will Turner

OK My Turn*:
What is the name of the pirate who's tongue was cut out but taught his parrot to speak for him?

*If its been asked before then it should be pretty easy :P

JessieSparrow
Mr.Cotton...*grumbles* give me hard ones I am one of the most obsessed around here so I know all even if I dont answer doesnt mean I dont know them cause I just *pauses* I just might not have been here...yea

#1fan Sparrow
The fith person that talks
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think thats wat i meant

ArrghPirateGirl
Ahoy maties Whats the ansew to the belt question its bugging me Grrr

Barbossas Child
Ahoy there laddies! The last few questions seem to be answered, so I've one o me own.

--How many gold teeth does Jack Sparrow have?

#1fan Sparrow
he has three!!!!!!!!!! or maybe 4

#1fan Sparrow
Wait i think he has more let me try to count them

CookiesnCream
5? i dunno

Barbossas Child
He has 4 gold teeth pirate

JessieSparrow
He has a number just pick a number its too hard to foucus on just his teeth when your trying to look at the whole Johnnyness...Barbossas Child this is a rather awkward coinsidence considering Im Jacks daughter...stop by the pirate party people were always looking for a few good men to get drunk if you come and it makes no sense pm me and Ill tell ye whats happening its really fun and at the moment Jacks there so feel free to stop in and fall off a non-existant table anytime!

#1fan Sparrow
ha ha ha

ArrghPirateGirl
He did have more but they told him to get rid of them

Barbossas Child
any bod got a new question or can i ask another one?

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok Wait I dont know none All well *goes back to pirate party to get drunk*

Shopoholic
please could some1 post a pic of the moonlight serenade scence where you can see the moon and the top of the black pearl. please please please some1 ive looked @ every site i can think of i even looked through all the pics on full-bloom.net! please help! thanks.
Luv Shopoholic
x x x
p.s i love orlando bloom

Shopoholic
ill post a question.

if the cursed pirates cant die and bootstrap bill turner took a piece of the treasure, when they kill him how is he dead?

Shopoholic
soz that didnt really make sense.

SimoneDepp
uh.....uh...big grin alltight

SimoneDepp
woeps sorry...allright

Barbossas Child
I know this a bit late... But i dunt care... I reckon Bootstrap didn't TAKE a piece of gold. I mean Elizabeth & Will weren't cursed, maybe Bootstrap just pinched a piece o some1 elses gold and sent it, makin' him not cursed, cause he didn't physically take the aztec gold.

SimoneDepp
uh? wooow that's difficult...

Barbossas Child
????

ArrghPirateGirl
Na he is coz they needed his blood which means he took 1 from the cheast

Barbossas Child
hmmm.... Maybe they just all wacko?

ArrghPirateGirl
What do you mean they are all wako

#1fan Sparrow
smae here peoples

ArrghPirateGirl
Owww Nice pic He looks sooooooooooooooooo hot

Barbossas Child
Johnny Depp is just sooo wonderful!!! I got a PotC movie poster for ONE DOLLAR!!!!!!! can ye believe that ONE DOLLAR!! & it's all shiny & in really good condition!!!!!!!! Happy Dance I'm getting it framed for cheap too!!!!!! It's soo cool!!!! A BIG Johnny Depp in my room!!!!!!

JessieSparrow
ooooo whered you get it?

Barbossas Child
Video Ezy... Video store. & it were only a Dollar!! & it sooooo cool

#1fan Sparrow
You got a poct poster for one dollar wow my poster cost me 16 dollars and its a big poster almost as big as me and im 5" foot 5' inches

ArrghPirateGirl
Oww Hope JDG dont find that out coz she will end up getting them all b4 I can Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

#1fan Sparrow
*huh* what do yu mean

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh my friend she is known as JDG here she will probally get all the posters b4 i can. LOL I was given a poster of Jack and she got grumpy grabed it off me and scruched it up. LOL Now she has this scruched up poster of Jack on her wall. So i went and pinched the rest of the posters from the store. They where free which was cool

#1fan Sparrow
Hey that is so cool I have a Johnny Depp Pster too yu know

ArrghPirateGirl
Cool Whats yours look like?? Mine is him from the start when he is up top of the Jolly Mon

#1fan Sparrow
Lets see he is standing up its like black and white wait ill get the pic first

ArrghPirateGirl
U do that Where did ya get yours. Mine was free in Kmart

#1fan Sparrow
ahaa its this one you guys are getting free posters every whre man i have too pay and i got it at Allposters.com Happy Dance Happy Dance

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>