Return of the Living Dead 3 - Full Uncut version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I bought this and it's a hell of a lot more gorier then america's R rated one and my countrys R18.

You can purchase it off the UK Amazon site because it's only Britain that has it.

I say buy it. The bits not seen in the R rated version are very noticeable and make the movie a lot more cooler, and so gross!

I don't know when the Region 1 Uncut version will be out but I say buy this one.

Mane
Too scary. cry

BlackC@t
laughing out loud

I strongly urge you to buy it stick out tongue

Mane
no >> tv_horror

MornGlory
I have never seen a Return of the Living Dead movie.. any of them...

BlackC@t
I strongly urge you to rent all three of them yes

Mane: laughing

BlackC@t
Yup, I'm currently browsing for a ROTLD 3 T-shirt yes

Can't wait for my DVD to arrive! I haven't seen the Uncut version but I know most of the cut scenes. I bought it off Amazon UK, I can't open it until christmas though sad

Beyond Image
i want the classic black and white one, the orginal, not some chick with nails in her t**s

Mane
I wasn't aware there was a b&w ROTLD. confused Are you sure your not thinking of Night of the Living Dead? erm

<<Solo>>
I didn't like it, didn't stand to the other Dead Classics (Dawn Of The Dead, Night Of The Living Dead, Day Of The Dead).

Mane
That trilogy is the original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.