Official Revenge of the Sith Poster is here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheesiness
Truely a work of Genius, congratulations Lucasfilm! clap

Can't wait until May.

moonwalker741
i hope you die a horrible and painful death no expression
...i'm going to sleep

Count Doodoo
http://img75.exs.cx/img75/5088/stfuyoda.jpg

Morridini
U misspelled idiots. "Truely a work of Idiots" would have been much better.

Cheesiness
I'm glad to see some positive responses, it's clear other fans are as excited about the film as I am.

Morridini
So why are u posting that fake pic then?

Cheesiness
Because it's the Official Revenge of the Sith poster released by Lucasfilm.

That's why....

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Morridini
No it's not.
A child can see that it is fake.

Cheesiness
So, now you're calling Lucas and the good people at Lucasfilm who made that poster childish?

Shame on you...

Huma
Some mod close this topic please. This guy's one of those moron noobs no one likes.

Cheesiness
"noob"

What kind of boring message board Cliche is that? laughing

moonwalker741
ok i can't sleep, and i realy hope you just die, i'm serious...

your so stupid, and your not even funny, i really hope you just drop dead, it will do all of us a favor...so just shut up...

i'm gonna go attempt to go back to sleep

Morridini
Don't u know how to read?
Try learning how to read then come back and read my post again.

Cheesiness
Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

Oh and Morridini, come back when you can spell "you"

Your butchery of the English language is rather childish.

lucasfilm
mad mad mad
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO USE THIS HUGE FONT????? GODDAM YOU GUY!!!

Morridini
So u can't read, ok.

lucasfilm
i can spell fine, god damn it

Cheesiness
Get a dictionary, and look under "ironic"

Morridini
Why would u think I was talking to u? If u notice the posts before your post u would see that I was talking to Cheesiness about it. Not u.

BAILY
What the hell is this thread? Close it and whoever posted this, stop being mentally ill. That isnt the poster, even now as I am drunk I know that isnt the poster. The poster comes out in March 2005. Not before. So get a life, please and stop wasting people's time with stupid jokes. And no more spamming and posting junk people. Where the hell am I , the Jedi Council Forums, for crimminy sake. This forum is going down the crapper faster than, well crap down a toilet after you flush. I dunno.

NO MORE POSTING CRAP, PEOPLE!!! PLEASE!! And who the hell is that guy who is posting his fan made poster in every thread on this site? WTF???? ENOUGH!

Cheesiness
Oh come on, it's genuine, I should know, it got emailed to me from someone under the alias of "Supershadow"

El Toro
another messed up aussie....how embarrasing

BAILY
You have got to be kidding me, Supershadow??? Dont ever mention that hacks name around me. You are trying your damnest to push our buttons arent you Cheeiness? You prolly are Supershadow for all we know. I do apologize for severely insulting you if you arent him though. But honestly, it isnt that funny. People on this board are getting fed up with garbage like this being posted all the time. If you want to contribute, seriously, then go ahead and do so. Otherwise, dont post crap and waste our time.

GasPain
Simply Amazing Cheesiness. Congrats on this marvelous post. Quite obviously these people are jealous of your scoop. I can't wait to see what else you can come up with. Cheers.

Cheesiness
I think you may be on to something there.

rolling on floor laughing

Mr Zero
Godamn! Better than I expected. And KMC beat Aintitcool to the scoop. A thrilling day.

gambit420
wow...... will we really be seeing a Nasa space shuttle is Episode III????

get a life dude chair

Altar[1stONE]
crap ? or is it really art to the untrained eye lol , *slashes this guys throat* laughing

BAILY
Where are the mods? This thread should be closed soon, and this guy sent in for psychological evaluation.

eXSBass
You son of a *****. Really, you son of a *****. For ****s sake why can't anyone post anything decsent these days? It only takes 2% of brain processing ****ing power mother ****ers!

jedijunky1138
SPAMMERS BE DAMNED! I'M OUT! UNTILL THERE IS SOMETHING REAL ON THIS FORUM I WILL NOT BE HERE! BOYCOT! BOYCOT! BOYCOT!

tpaquin
Hee hee hee

Hilarious.

Count Doodoo
YOU get a dictionary and look under "moronic".

lucasfilm
CLOSE

BAILY
LMAO. That was great Count Doodoo. You just made my day.

"YOU get a dictionary and look under "moronic". HAHAHA. That is so funny. This Cheesiness dude is such an idiot. He was insulting me last night, I chose to ignore him. He is trying to push our buttons to get us to yell at him. He must get a cheap thrill out of it or something. Still though,
best comment I have heard in a while Count Doodoo. Congrats.

lol laughing laughing laughing

The Ones
DIE SPAMMERS. ROT IN HELL YOU MOTHER ****ERS http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_29.gif

Ushgarak
Sigh... for the love of sanity, just leave a nonsense like this be. Aggravated responses are exactly what was sought, and you all gave that to him. You guys really must learn to chill out a tad.

Closing. Cheesiness... once is enough with this kind of thing, ok?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.