The Secret World of Alex Mack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Did anyone used to watch this show on Nick?

I loved it and was so addicted! Come and discuss it here! eek!

Superman5452
Oh!!! I miss that show!

Lord Soth
I remember that show! That was hilarious!

RoguePw25
I know, I never missed an episode. Does anyone know if it's still on the air?

The Unknown
If it is, it would be probably be on a digital cable or satellite channel.

DemonicGambit-2
Alex Mack was so cool, I remember watching it when I was a kid!! I wanted to turn into that liquid stuff that she did...

RoguePw25
I always wanted to have telekenesis. Wouldn't it be neat to make people float and stuff.

Turning into a puddle would be neat too. YOu could get out sticky situations and people wouldn't even know it was you!

eleveninches
I remember that show from years ago. It was quite good at the time.

RoguePw25
i agree . . . .
who was your favorite character? alex of course, but I liked Ray and his one friend, I forget his name. . . but he was always with Ray

He was funny

Lord Soth
I forget everybody

iluvpippin
yeah that liquid was so cool!

G.P
I liked this show very much. When I think of it now, it looks a bit childish but it is definitely a very good memory ! big grin

Dogbert
I remember I used to watch this, but I don't remember much about it sad I know that it amused me though happy

RoguePw25
Alex Mach got dumped with G61-61 on her first day of junior high. She developed special powers because of it.

Danielle Aytron was the boss at the power plant and tried to cover up the whole thing. . trying to find the kid who they accidentally dumped the chemical off

mikeysgothicgur
Ah, the memories of Alex Mack! I used to love that show, I was so obbsesed with it, everytime I got done watching it, it was always Alex Mack this, Alex Mack that! I was so fasinated with her powers, I would always day dream of having powers like her. Remembering it makes the show look pathetic now but, I'll never forget the memories!

I don't think it is on anymore because if it was it would probably be on satillite or digital cable like "The Unknown" said and with myself having digital cable I've never came across it.

RoguePw25
I have satalite and I haven't seen it on air. Like, a year ago it was on the N or Noggin, but I haven't seen it anymore

mikeysgothicgur
Yeah, so I highly doubt it's on anymore. If it is, it's on at a very unusual time.

whatshisface
larissa oleynick has grown up to be very very hot. i love watching her in 3rd rock from the sun and 10 things i hate about you... anybody goy nice pics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.