Molecule man vs Magneto, Graviton, Hyperstorm and Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Molecule man
Who wins?

muffin man
magneto, graviton, hyperstorm and exodus would come on strength in numbers plus magneto and exodus are really, really, really powerful

Beyonder
Moleman turns them all into Six Dollar bugers from Carl's Jr. and have his way with them. laughing

Krissy Von Doom
Moleman?

Molecule man
actually Hyperstorm is much much more powerful than either Magneto or Exodus but i doubt he could stand up against the almighty Molecule man smile . Can someone make a list of who is able to defeat the Molecule man?

JuggernautFan
hmm... not many could defeat molecule man. would take somebody pretty high up on the heirarchy to do so.

i say he wins this battle with little to no effort.

Molecule man
but all the four of them should be able to do something right? What about Exodus telepathy?

mr.smiley
I could be wrong on this so please tell me if i am
but wasn't molecule man dr.dooms ***** in secret wars
or was that someone else

Beyonder
That's when he was a newbie at his powers.

JuggernautFan
molecule man can do basically anything he wants...

he could turn the air around his 4 opponents into adamantium if he wanted. then they would suffocate/wouldnt be able to move.

he could drop a mountain on them

he could turn them into jello ...

you get the idea.

Maestro
when molecule man combined with beyonder, did he die as well when the beyonder died?

BobbyD
Personally, I'm going with "Moleman" on this one, Beyonder. He can really digs some holes and pull them all underneath the earth.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Beyonder
...hahahahaha, funny BobbyD. Moleman owns Monster Island, the base of the Infinity Watch. If he wanted, next months rent is kick the living crap out of Magneto, Graviton, Hyperstorm and Exodus or get your butt off my island. I don't care how powerful the other team is, Warlock with prep. owns Thanos. Not only Thanos, Warlock has Thanos on speed dial, one call and Thanos shows up to assist his long time friend. Strange and Silver Surfer are also on the Watch's speed dial as well.

I repeat...Moleman wins. smokin'

BobbyD
Beyonder, you stole my ciggy!! mad

supremthor
none Molecule man powers can affect living targets Except himself

Beyonder
You hear it BoobyD, that, that little sound. You know what it is? ...it's the world's smallest CD, playing "Too Bad, So Sad." evil face

Molecule man
guess there aren't many beings capable to beat Owen big grin .

eleveninches
hyperstorm could beat all of the others on this thread

Molecule man
All but the all-mighty Molecule man

eleveninches
i think hyperstorm would beat him

Molecule man
Hyperstorm is powerful but really he can't beat Owen. Owen easily defeated Beyonder/Kosmos, he is the most powerful of all cube beings with enormous potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.