Is President Bush a Genius or Idiot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
What do you guys think?
Is president a genius or an idiot?
was it smart goin into war or dumb.....
Should he be in office....?
what's ur guys opinion?
I don't like bush so you can guess my answer....

lil bitchiness
No, Hilter was a genius, Bush is an idiot.

Capt_Fantastic
Ditto

AdventChild
personally i think kerry should have won.... Bush has no reason to get into war with iraq... and we have no evidence that saddam was linked to the TwinTowers incident....I think kerry would have done a better job than bush....I don't think it's within in Bush's brain capacity to get us out of this....He has cost more jobs.... the economy is in crap.... we have soldiers dying everyday..... and he doesn't know how he's going to get us out of this....

WindDancer
He didn't, get over it.

shaber
I don't think Bush is a genius, but to get to the position of head of the Republican Party he must have some sort of a skill... somehow.

theReject
I think he's somewhere in the upper middle. Did that make sense? confused

Mane
Bush's military test scores are almost twice as high as Kerry's. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Afro Cheese
Yes Bush is a genius. He absolutely sucked as president but still somehow got half the country to vote for him.

yerssot
no, money... mostly of his daddy, cause he can't manage a company

Darth Revan
No, Cheney is a genius. He was hired to find Bush a vice-president and chose himself.

Dwarfdude
He might of been skilled in military (even though he never got to use those skills) but that doesnt seem to stop him from having an IQ of 60....

Idiot......The most Idiotic Idiot and existence today......Compassionate Conservative........Sounds like a Volvo with a gun rack......

How'd he get half of america to vote for him? HALF THE COUNTRY ARE REDNECKS!!!!

Stupid Question, Stupid Answer.

theReject
what do you mean rednecks?

Dwarfdude
What do I mean rednecks? I mean the people that live in west virginia and missisipi, in trailors/shacks, sitting in front of their house in a rocking chair, chewing tobacco, with a 10-gauge shotgun across they're lap.

A4E
none really, well even though bush might b an ******* it doesnt make him an idiot, he got re elected, he must have something in his head that isnt shit erm

bILLYgOAT
Bush is a jock, smokin'
tho i can understand why the rich love him,
Its the poor voters who supported him that are intellectually challenged.

Afro Cheese
Actually I was joking. I whole heartedly believe that Bush is borderline retarded.

theReject
I'm from Mississippi. Those are just stupid stereotypes,except for the tobacco thing.

Afro Cheese
Yeah they are stupid stereotypes.. I lived in NC for 2 years. It's pretty much the same thing just bigger yards and different accents. Also I happen to know for a fact that many poor southerners despise Bush.

theReject
^ yes

Dwarfdude
50% of america voted for him.....And that is why there is no hope left for us.

Jedi Priestess
oh god why cant these damn Bush threads just dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Dwarfdude
True true.

I was just using the stereo type so that everyone would know who exactly I was talking about.

And I left out the entire middle alley. (ND, SD, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, ect.)

Besides, I'm from NJ, what else would you expect but an a-hole?

WindDancer
They won't die JP. Whether they hate or love Bush...people are just obsessed about the guy.

bILLYgOAT
100,000 deaths can get peoples feelings running a little high

Afro Cheese
I was born in Jersey. All my family lives there. If assholes could fly, New Jersey would be the world's biggest airport.

Dwarfdude
You know whats next, right?

Tony Blair threads.

Bwahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!

theReject
laughing

bILLYgOAT
naw he's boring

rajah kalantiaw
idiot.

Dwarfdude
Here here! All hail New Jersey and its *******-dem! Time to play the two state sports, flipping off people and tailgating!!!

On the other hand, I think NJ is the only state willing to tell the world how it is. We had a gay Govenor, and he admitted it! What other state would have a governor that would admit something like that?

D-Double
He's a moron, idiot, imbecile, nincompoop, and a simpleton....

....he just has a lot of money and clout....God bless America...roll eyes (sarcastic)

hh?
co-sign

manjaro
bush is no genious but even C student at Yale is probably smarter than an A student at your local commnnity college. lol

D-Double
Clout and money can buy grades.....

....especially in a family like "The Crooked Bushs"....

Mandorallen
i like bush.

souly on the fact that he kicks politicial ass.

Captain REX
Oh goody, politics!

I personally REALLY don't care. I'm Republican, Bush won, woohoo, get over it...

FeceMan
President Bush is neither a genius nor an idiot. He is a man of normal intelligence who has made controversial decisions, resulting in the lesser beings of the world to label him as "stupid". You may not like Bush, but that does not mean he is a moron. You may like Bush, but that does not make him a genius. End of story.

And yes, Hitler was a genius...but not in an Albert Einstein sort of way smile.

*Sighs.* I would disagree, saying that the reason that we hold no hope is because ONLY half of America voted for him...of course, this leads to flame wars and generalized idiocy. I respect Senator Kerry. I may not have agreed with him, and I would have been disappointed if he had won, but I respect him. He won a good race and conceded with his pride intact.

Jackie Malfoy
Flame war coming through.I can feel in my bones!Anyway Bush is a genius Kerry is the idiot!JM

FeceMan
Yes, and I'm sure you're not contributing to it.

Now, now, children, we can have a nice, polite thread where people that their opinions without it degenerating into "OMG U R TEH GHEYZORZ!!!!1111!!!!" can't we?

Oh, yes, we can!

EDIT: Heh, I just realized that politics and polite share the first four letters. It's like an ironic coincidence.

Darth Surgent
*sigh* Once again, may I remind all sides that 50% of the United States did not vote for Bush. 51% of those who voted in the presidential election did so for George W. Bush. Plenty of Americans didn't vote on Nov. 2 (and don't say that they don't count, unless you want to come off as retarded).

bILLYgOAT
ROLLYMYEYES
whats the plus points of GWB ?
besides an economy that has run down.
a financial deficit that has gone from the black to RED
Jobs lost, @
the American youth dying in Iraq to bolster Chenneys stock portfolio.

woo hooo
"BRING EM ON" eh

thank god i dont live there
LMFAO

Jackie Malfoy
Hey bush won fair and square.That is all I can say.And we are not doomed.We are safer tehn we ever will be.JM

yerssot
no, he CREATED the problems.

did he had to go to war in Iraq? absolutely not... there was no threat
did he had to go to war in Afghanistan? no, he wasn't fighting the taliban, he was after Osama.

He's doing a cheap trick that sucky leaders use all the time: focus on something/create something so the attention gets drawn to it and away from his sucky qualities.

Afro Cheese
War in Afghanistan was unavoidable. If he hadn't "done something" about 9/11 there's no way in hell he would've won this year's election.

fever red
I suspect Bush has less than the average intelligence. There's many components of intelligence, but given the fact that he has a stunning lack of language ability, the "average" of his respective assessments would REALLY suffer.
And, so what?
It's like L'il Bitchiness said. Hitler was a genius, Bush is an idiot.
I doubt Bush takes precedence in any policy decision in his administration.
He's obviously good at his role in the team.
Bushity Bush Bush...and yadda yadda, and yakkety yak...
I vote. Then I'm done.

Darth Sauron
Hitler, a genius?
I disagree

Jackie Malfoy
I do'nt see why you are comparing those two.There is no way to compare HIlter to Bush.We been through this they are not the same!JM

Darth Sauron
I dont think it was meant to complare them...

Afro Cheese
They weren't saying they are the same they were saying that Hitler was although evil, very smart. While on the other hand Bush is although evil, kinda stupid.

yerssot
yeah, for him it came as a present... took away the attention to the sucky economy

Darth Sauron
Anybody remember hearing all about the Enron thing? No? Thats because the WoT was a nice distraction for you

yerssot
I did confused

Darth Sauron
Shhhhh stick out tongue

yerssot
*sits in corner*

Captain REX
Thank you! There IS some reason in this place!

Hitler was an idiot. He invaded the Rhineland, like stealing a cookie when your mother tells you not to. Then he took on the world, backstabbed the Russians, and in the end killed himself as the Red Army and U.S. Army descended on him. Not just an idiot, but a dumbass.

I don't know why people hate Bush. We got rid of Saddam, who tortured people constantly and so on. Hell, more people die on drugs than in this war. Yes, it sucks that they die, of course! But it doesn't make Bush a bad President.

fever red
I don't KNOW that Hitler was a genius, but I like the example as it places intelligence in context.

Darth Sauron
*pats yerss on head* good boy happy

Well, when he went into Poland despite warnings, that was a lil stupid. But in his defence Britain and France had issued the same warning when he wanted czechoslovakia, and then we did nothing....

We let him get away with too much, let his confidence grow and had to pay the price.

So overall, practically everyone was an idiot back then

((The_Anomaly))
...idiot, a complete moron

Clovie
stalin cheated on him messed
they had a deal, and stalin broke it

Captain REX
Even better, people showing me up! Much better than some retard who said Hitler was a genius earlier...

Clovie
he's been preparing invasion for long time then,. and we knew it, but no one was kind enough to help no expression
and everything started when they 'anschull' austria erm

Darth Sauron
Yeah, that was pretty bad. We let them get away with it because our own treaty seemed harsh not to let them, stalin let him do it without using violence... man its bad looking back at it now seeing all the chances we had to stop him.

Did nobody get suspicious when hitler used his new planes to bomb spain in the civil war? messed

Clovie
they ddin't ****ing care, it wasn't economical for those ppl erm

yerssot
he made the same mistake others already did: don't invade russia if you can't get them before winter...

naturally defence-mechanism against stupidity

did ANY of those people ask you to invade their country and to screw up their country?
no, the States just went in for NO reason. Where are the WMD?
the whole "saddam is bad, he needs to go" was fabricated AFTER they realised there were no WMD and they needed a new reason.

Yes, Saddam is bad... but why didn't they attack him LONG before then? why now? to get the eyes of the american economy, any idiot can see this ... except if you're blind

Dwarfdude
....Study WW2, you moron. Stalin and Hitler has a pact, Russia would get eastern Poland, and Hitler would get west. They attacked in unison, and Poland was gone.

After Hitler had pushed the French into the sea, he about-faced and marched into East poland, and so violated the treaty.

Ah ha! He finally sees the light!
Precisly! -Pats afro- He went into Iraq/Afganistan to get votes!!! You see now! However, yes it was avoidable. Its called, PEACE FECKING TALKS! And dont say that the Taliban were unreasonable, because, although I do recognize that they starved there own people, ect. ect., but that doesnt make them unreasonable.
All you have to do is point at the B-2 bombers that patrol the border of Pakistan-Afganistan, you dont have to bloody well use them! And all they had to do was give them a little piece of paper that said "We hereby give the U.S. Army permission to seek out Osama Bin Laden in our country."

You didnt have to go bombing the shit out of everything!!

Darth Sauron
Can i make it clear i dislike the way you post happy
wouldnt a 'im sorry, but i do believe...' instead of a 'Study WW2 you moron' have been better?

Now *cough* ahem...

Post politely you moron

yerssot
considering Clovie is from poland, I do believe she knows more of it then you

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now that I feel targetted because I'm an American...

*runs off*

Clovie
somehow i know what has happened to my ountry, you know?
and i know quiete a lot about pact ribentropp-mołotov, and i also know that stalin was a lot bigger lier than hitler

hitler at least bother to break the not-agressive pact, while stalin attaced when it was still up to time

Captain REX
Well, actually, Dwarfdude is correct. They split the country in two during all those massive invasions.

Darth Sauron
The russian and german pact was to split poland, russia invade from the east, germany invade from the west and they both kept half...obviously when you get two lying leaders together that pact meant nothing

Captain REX
WHY THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT POLAND? stick out tongue

Clovie
when have i said they didn't split the country? blink of course they did..
and ok, hitler could have broke the pact first, but still i hate stalin more

Captain REX
But yes, Stalin sucked just as much as Hitler...

yerssot
have I said he was wrong?

I said that he shouldn't go biatch on clovie... if someone knows the truth, it's her... that or can he perhaps some me he has a degree in history?

Captain REX
Maybe I missed something...?

Clovie
coz it more interesting than mr. bush?

Darth Sauron
Bush moved to hitler, hitler moved to poland...Here we are, arguing over what i thought a widely known fact

FeceMan
PWNED!

Ah, yes, I forgot that bit. I just read past the wording on that one. smile

ash007
I do solemnly swear that I John Ashley will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." smile

silver_tears
Idiot

FeceMan
No, actually, he is a man of average intelligence. You simply disagree with his policies and, as an individual who is unable to voice his or her objections in a sensible, intelligent manner, you resort to name-calling.

baracustastic
Bush is, without question, an idiot.

I've never seen anyone look so vacant.

It is disturbing that this fool will impact on my life, and everyone else's in the world.

He is the reason for my first impression of all Americans being that they are idiots. Surely only a nation of idiots would vote an idiot to be their leader?

FeceMan
And I presume YOU could do a better job as the president? With your above post in mind, I would certainly say not.

silver_tears
Actually his intelligence is below average thank you yes
An average intelligence last I checked was above 100 or 110, I'm not sure.
Bush is a staggering 81 from what I've read.

And I was simply answering the thread with my statement. I could go into further detail, but politics bore me, especially politics of another country, who I've given up on anyways.

The only reason I pay attention to Bush's dealings is because sadly for the time being America has a great impact on the world.

FeceMan
68% of people fall between the range of 80-120. And where is this knowledge of Bush's IQ coming from? (Probably Michael Moore...)

So you are baracustastic?

baracustastic
FeceMan:

I, thankfully, am Scottish, not American. I have no wish to be president of the US of A.

My opinion that Bush is an idiot, a danger to the world, and an arsehole, will not change. I can only assume that the American people saw what I saw in the 4 unelected years, and yet still decided that he warranted another stint of destabalising the world.

FeceMan
I never asked if you wanted to be president of the United States. I asked if you could do a better job.

silver_tears
I've read it in a paper, again I'm not positive, and the only way it would be proven if he took a test and the results were published, although if they were less than extraordinary, I doubt the public would know the truth.

FeceMan
I doubt that intelligence tests are actually accurate. How does one measure intelligence? What makes one intelligent? How does intelligence "work"?

But that's not the point of this thread.

SlipknoT
PeZdenT Bus !Z STOOPID!!!!!!!

FeceMan
/sarcasm off

smile

baracustastic
FeceMan:

I don't wanna do a better job. But if the American people decided to give a 23 year old Scotsman the job of governing them, then yes, I think I could do a better job. (I think a monkey could do a better job) However, I'd tell the American people to **** off!

I'd rather work to improve my country and help it gain independence from the Bush's ***** down in London.

Then, with that accomplished, I'd try to get Bush and his ***** tried for warcrimes, and hopefully rid the world of their threat.

silver_tears
Intelligence

a. The capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.
b. The faculty of thought and reason.
c. Superior powers of mind.

You get intelligence through knowledge yes
And you measure intelligence with our simple method of an IQ test nowadays yes

FeceMan
That does not explain HOW it is measured. Intelligence is intangible--how can one measure it? It would be like measuring temperment. One can get a general idea of how reactive an individual is, but one cannot assign a value to it.

Nazgulinthedark
are rednecks supposed to be democratic? erm cause the entire south voted for bush

silver_tears
Well when one's value is so below many others you get a general idea yes
But like I said politics bore me, and let's hope the next four years are not the years that America grows to be what it fights so hard against.

SlipknoT
No rednecks are usually republican

Jackie Malfoy
Actly it was the south that did vote for bush.I think mainly because there is alot of christens there.JM GO SOUTH!

SlipknoT
Yea alot of Christens and rednecks

silver_tears
It's people like you who make me want to renounce my religion no expression

Jackie Malfoy
And it is people llikle you who I wish was a Republican.But after talking to you find out that yu are just another Dem.JM

SlipknoT
JM you make so many enemies

silver_tears
I am not American thank you smart

Jackie Malfoy
Why are you turning againt me too?If you guys just let me believe what I want to believe then fine.But certain people who are my list coughsilvercough.
Well they deserve to be on there.JM

silver_tears
Would it be alright if I believed I was the ruler of the planet?
We're only trying to educate you yes

And I made the list? Gosh this is the happiest day of my life *pulls out her acceptance speech* cry

SlipknoT
No offence JM but your one of the most annoying people I've met.

Afro Cheese
There is no way Bush's IQ is 81. There was a rumor that it was 91 but that's all it was, just a rumor.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bliq-bush.htm

silver_tears
Like I said, I read it in a paper, it may have been a hoax or something yes

Afro Cheese
Understandable. I heard that his IQ is actually higher than Kerry's but I haven't seen any numbers to back that up so that could be a rumor as well.

AMN Inc
Bush isn't merely an idiot, he's a delusional narcissist. "War is peace. Ignorance is strength. Intelligence is gay. Gays are evil. American government is infalliable. Freedom is a nuisance. Individualism is unpatriotic."

Face it, you have a man who has never had to answer to anyone running the world. Seig heil!

bILLYgOAT
woah,
I'm stoned & outta my league here with all these history scholars.

Intellect is a fine thing to state, but its ultimately human lives that are being lost.

Ask yourself
Will the war in Iraq make us better?

FeceMan
I'm surprised I haven't made her list--she sure as hell has made mine! smile

D-Double
I realize you are young and I'm not clowning you for that.....

... but I hope you will learn soon that politicians lie. Bush has lied to us constantly for four years...Unless you are quite wealthy. In that case he kisses your golden plated ass simply because he is smart enough to know that money is power. I'm guessing, though, the only reason that he knows this is because he's been around money and power all his life.

...Being a good liar takes skill and intelligence. Skill to seem like you're tell the truth and intelligence to be able to back up your lies or cover your tracks. Bush has done neither. Why? Because he's a spoiled moron who's never had to think. If you are going to lie to me, I would appreciate if you could do it well, so I can live in ignorant bliss, such as Bush does.....

....For those who continuously say "He won. Get over it":

....I'm guessing you think that is a patriotic statement and everyone should full heartedly get behind a president at all times. Being American means being able to question our government leadership so we don't wake up one day in a dictatorship. Jumping behind a figurehead simply because you're told that you're supposed to is lazy and democratically irresponsible.....

....I would like to be an American cheerleader too. But I can't until the state of things change. At that point, I'm sure people like you will be writing me messages like this....

....oh and he won fair and square, huh?....sure, just like last time....

...ahh "The Crooked Bushes"......Sort of like the Kennedys, except EVIL.......

Cowboyography
Genius, and it doesnt really matter what anyone thinks, he got all 8 years, nuff said smile

bILLYgOAT
^^^^^
get that man to Iraq

The Tired Hiker
I talked to a guy from Iraq and he said that he just officially became a USA citizen and voted for Bush. He said that as long as Saddam is gone, Bush's war effort meant something to the Iraqi people. He even said the innocent people dying right now is better than Saddam still in power killing innocent people. Also, he said that most of Iraq is very peaceful and the war is not everywhere. So, I don't know. You read one thing, you think one way, then you speak to someone who is actually from Iraq and goes back there once or twice a year to visit family and they say Bush has done a great thing, then you see it in a different way. All I know is anyone who claims to have figured out who's right or who's wrong or if Bush is a genius or not, is wasting their time. Personally, I don't know what to think anymore. One thing I know for sure is that the USA should go solar, and anyone who thinks that all USA citizens were surprised that 9/11 happened is misinformed.

BackFire
Do you even have to ask this question? You know damn well how most people will respond - "Generic comment insulting Bush' intelegence".

Oh, and for the record, Bush is a moron.

Imperial_Samura
Hehe, quite true. Frankly, to ask if Bush is a genius is like asking if a rock tastes like an Orange. Or a brick. Our old Principal hear in Australia liked to use stories a lot to get his message through, and more then once he used Bush's apparent blatant stupidity. He had the whole school in stitches when he talked about Bush "thoughts", or lack of, on global warming. He would have been a great comedian. But to the point, Bush appears to have survived more on dumb luck (note "dumb"wink and coincidence. He does have a charm (though he annoys me immensely), and the backing of a very savvy party (who also annoy me) which is why he appears to have survived so long. Of course I imagine historians will not be kind to him in future years.

Darth Surgent
I'm afraid that history will be far kinder to GWB than we would hope. Conservative media praises him as the second coming of Christ, while liberal media is so afraid of being called liberal media that it won't paint the president appropriately. The historians who speak against him will be labeled "hacks, who don't see complexities," and it will be fashionable to approve of the Bush presidency in about 20 years.

Sad.

D-Double
^ very sad.....The media right now is sissified.....

....What happened to the spirit of Woodward and Burnstein?....

Jackie Malfoy
None taken Slip but I do want to know if you know alot of annoying people becaues if you do you should know that I am not one of them.JM
Let this whole thing abot bush go guys.He is president.Live more find something to do then complain.Man get a life.JM

travesty87
Bush is a dumbass. But obviously the Americans who actually voted for him are even bigger dumbasses. The rest of the world was rooting for Kerry

Jackie Malfoy
That can not be true since Bush got a whole lot of votes more then kerry so how can you say that the whole world was rooting for kerry?If so then Bush got the most votes so that does not make any sence.JM

Afro Cheese
The whole world didn't get to vote Jackie... only Americans.

Jackie Malfoy
(Rolls eyes)that is what I meant the people in the USA!JM

Afro Cheese
Well they said that the rest of the world was routing for Kerry, not America. Rest of the world meaning the other 5 billion people on the planet.. and half of America was too.

Jackie Malfoy
Well I hate to admit it but you are right about that.Score one for you my friend!lol!JM

FeceMan
Yep, I'm a dumbass.

Darth Sauron
There is no way Bush's IQ is 81, thats way too low to be believable.

That being said he is definately not intelligent enough to ever have become president, hes just lucky that daddy's still around. The man can run a company, nevermind a country!

Dwarfdude
.......I hate you now.......Before I just didnt like you, but now, Ohhohoho.....Do you relize that Puritans, one of the most severe branches of the church, landed in Massachusetts, if you didn't relize, not Louisiana....

He sees the light!!! -Does the Miracle dude thing-

Darth Sauron
If you follow you sig, i guess you beware of a hell of alot of stuff?

Dwarfdude
....Owie....That hurt. bawling

Capt_Fantastic
Very well said.

Cowboyography
you know why Liberal media is so afraid to be called liberal??? because their Liberal and never do #$%^!!!!

and he is not the second coming of christ but he is the best leader this country has had in a long time, and Thank the Lord he is in for 4 more years!!

ElectricBugaloo
It's funny because his record says just about the exact opposite.

lil bitchiness
Im gonna disagree with you DS.

History will not be kind to George Bush, because history is not only written in America, and since George Bush has affected so many countries in so many ways, all those will write history.

Just because he has so much power does not mean he will be praised - Hitler had massive amounts of power as did Stalin as did Mussolini - history is not as kind to them.

Linkalicious
Hitler, Moussolini, and Stalin all lost power through military conflict.

Bush will lose it because of the 8 year minimum.

ElectricBugaloo
I think that Stalin lost his because he died...

Linkalicious
yah, yah and technically Hitler swallowed a pill.

Either way, comparing Bush to the three is a little overboard. I don't remember any genocide or the mass killing of his fellow countrymen..

UNDERTAKER
bush is an a.s.s hole

Linkalicious
So was Christopher Reeve but people still cried at his funeral.

ElectricBugaloo
Hell, Reagan was a huge dick who tricked everyone into voting for him on his 'family values' even though his own family hated him.

But people cried at his funeral. But only white people.

Linkalicious
I think Bush is a genious, because even though people sit here and ridicule him for his stupid comments, views, and ways of running things....

He's still able to maniuplate his whole country into doing whatever he wants...

WindDancer
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's a great siggy Cowboyography!!

lil bitchiness
Erm what?

No, Stallin died of old age in '53.

edit subjective - he could have had a brain haemorrhage...or he could have been secretly murdered...its...unknown....the mistery...

Linkalicious
been addressed...

lil bitchiness
I see.

Well i was defending my point - i dont think history wll be kind to him, because like i said history isnt only written by America - besides there are those other half of Americans who see him for what he really is.

Linkalicious
I have to agree with you on that one, but I don't think he should be classified with the likes of the other 3.

well....not yet. He still has 4 years. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>