Signature Images

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta51VE
While I agree that they're a great way to showcase your artwork, they can be a bit of a hindrance.

Does anyone else find it difficult to scroll through topics looking for star wars images with all of those signature pictures featuring Anakin, etc. distracting you?

Does anyone else find that it makes the threads load m u u c h s l o o o w e r especially when on a dialup?

Or is it just me and I should keep my yap shut? wink

darthvinss
no, you're right wink

Sith Master X
Sorry, I disagree.

Count Doodoo
I agree with you, Delta51VE...

...although this IS'NT EPISODE III RELATED.

Jedi Priestess
If memory serves I believe there is a way to just view the posts without the sigs. I suggest you pm RAZ.

Sith Master X
Actually JP, I believe you're right. I remember scrolling across this in the options somewhere. But gee, everything looks alot better with sigs in my opinion.

lucasfilm
i do agree with you man that sigs get a little in the way especially my big old one with the nurses, but JP is right, there is a way to turn it off and RAZ would probably be the best person to ask

rajah kalantiaw
you can edit your options to view the threads as text only. but then you won't be able to see the artworks and wallpapers and stuff...

Jedi Priestess
Wow mcpee you are a long way from your OTF home laughing out loud

Spectr4L
Theres no reason you shouldn't have Cable or DSL unless you have severe financial difficulties.

Dial-Up rox the poo. rock

Delta51VE
It is ROTS related, because as I'm scrolling through threads that contain ROTS images, I keep stopping on signature photos that have Anakin or Padme, etc. in them.

I don't want to turn them off if that means I can't see actual photos that are put in the threads, not in the signatures.

I have broadband on 2 of my 3 computers, but I still do a lot of work on the one that has dialup and I surf while I'm printing stuff.

LandoSpeeder
I'd use this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-38-p-1

B/c when you click on them it doesn't show anything but words. And if theirs a picture just click the thing at the top that says

"Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links."

If it's a reading thread I would use this at least.

Count Doodoo
Oh. Sorry then. big grin

jedijunky1138
The sigs are a great tool for the peeps who have been here for a while. You can see who is involved in a conversation at a glance. There great.

Rhino17
*YAWN*

give me a break

acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/index.php

if you want a real forum

Three Owls
funny how everyone who replied(save two people) have one.

Delta51VE
Isn't that what the avatars are for?

Delta51VE
Whelp, nevermind. Seems I'm the only one who has issue with it, so I'll just join in in clogging up the threads.

wink

rajah kalantiaw
i come here once in a while to see what's going on. i'm a fan. but you guys... are something else. i meant that in a good way thumb up

Batman316
Don't have a siggy yet. Though I like them. It makes it easier to see who posted what considering I'm too lazy to look to the left.
Besides some of the best stuff in these threads are the sigs.
like rajah's for example.

arniehira
i think they are a great way to showcase your work too! And technically if you are using dial up dude, your a little behind get on adsl it will prob also work out cheaper for you too and a lot faster, for sure.

DARTH DADDY
Some people can't afford DSL or cable. Fortunately I'm in an office and they provide us with a DSL line. I have been trying to make me a sig but am having trouble. But I can see where they get in the way and some of them are a little over the top. They should show off your artwork, not trying to make a political statement.

.:Space Opera:.
its nice cause my school has it.

arniehira
i didn't mean to offend anyone who couldnt afford it, apologies, i shouldn't take things like that for granted, so if i offended, it was not my intentions.

.:Space Opera:.
stop attaching that picture. its really annoying and weve all seen it already.

rajah kalantiaw
why, thank you thumb up

Delta51VE
Why can't he attach the picture? It's like his signature. Right? Why is that annoying but big photos in signatures aren't?

arniehira
why would an attachment annoy you, are you easily annoyed or simply do you not have the will to control yourself to open the attachment?

stop being niggly and so negative now thats f***ing annoying

musashi_sw
looks mine

Delta51VE
Huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.