Stupid Pippin Move....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LOTRLUVR
I was watchig tv last night and I flipped the channel to Discovery Health Channel.The show was called 'Impact,Stories of Survival'...They showed a guy named Pippin who was in his car with his friend.They drove down the road and came across something moving on the dirt road.They got out and saw a snake.They didn't know it was one of the most deadly snakes (completley blanked on the name) in North America.Stupid Pippin goes over to the snake and tries to catch it!I love Pippin,but that just made me laugh! laughing out loud

I wonder if he was named after LOTR,it has been around for a long time....Maybe?He looked like he was in his early to mid twenties.

I wonder how far this thread will go....

Will Pippin ever become a common name?

(This is the part where you add...TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR AN EXCITING EPISODE OF...lol)

Discos
lol, I doubt he would have been named after LOTR character, but it was a quite amusing story.

I used to know a guy called Pippin and I am pretty sure his parents NEVER read a book in their lives....

orlandoOYEA
My best friends name is Arwen, she doesnt even know what lotr is (how can you not). Her parents might of though. Oh and my dogs name is Sauron, mwah

Kitoky
There is also a play called Pippin, brilliant play.

smile

Camellia
There's a playstation game called Medievil and the King is called Peregrin in it smile

Sorry, but I got excited when I read that!

Oh, and my brother is called Sam! big grin

Discos
a dog called sauron, awesome! I have no pets or family members in reference to LOTR at all....

Discos - ...but I will make damn sure within the next 30 year! yes

sauron
confused what you trying to say confused

roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

OrliNElijahsGrl
OoO wow ur best friend name is arwen? that is awesome!!! I love the arwen character, that would be awesome to have the name arwen

THAT REMINDS ME...i knew someone from school named arwen!! WOW! i wanna have the name arwen!

OrliNElijahsGrl
OoO wow ur best friend name is arwen? that is awesome!!! I love the arwen character, that would be awesome to have the name arwen

THAT REMINDS ME...i knew someone from school named arwen!! WOW! i wanna have the name arwen!

By the way, my fish is named Legolas

HAHAHA

OrliNElijahsGrl
oh! sorry for the double post, i didnt know it posted it once already, cuz it said someting about there was a timed out thing or something and i didnt know, sorry for double post

pipschick
Pippin is a real cute name, but i wouldn't call a child Pippin, it would suit a dog or cat more laughing out loud

Bar-en-Danwedh
I mentioned this somewhere else but i have a friend called Aragon

anaritearbina
Sounds as if the name has the fool of a took part attached to it.
Great story!

LOTRLUVR
My fish's name is Samwise.
My other fish that died s name was Pippin.
My sister got a fish that was the same specias and named it Pippin2.

LOTRLUVR
I've heard of the play Pippin.That would be cool to have a friend named after LOTR...Just to think on your first day of school the teacher calls
'Peregrin?Is Peregrin present?.'Everyone would stare....BUT IT WOULD STILL BE A COOL NAME TO HAVE.lol

LOTRLUVR
Alright,well this didn't go far....I wasn't expecting it to anyways...Oh well....Hmmmm
I feel like Tigging without visiting one of those really long boards...
So...TIG to whoever responds...:P

PippinTook
I named my cat Pippin big grin But...he kind of ran away....sad

I was thinking about what I would name my kids the other day (even though it'll be a while til I have kids), and if my kid's name was Pippin or Peregrin, he would probably get teased a lot...But I did think about naming one of my kids Arwen big grin She's not my favorite character, but the name is cool.

PippinTook
Go to the Tig thread, LOTRLOVR roll eyes (sarcastic) Aurora would like it if you did stick out tongue It's her thread, you know haha.

LOTRLUVR
Maybe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.