Your Favorite Type Of Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falling4Daniel_
Hey I decided to make a sort of 'different' type of thread.
So wuts ur fave type of shark and why?

Mine's the Carcharadon Megaladon and Carcharadon Carcharius(sp), I've been studying their species since years ago, funny I cant even spell their scientific name isnt it? stick out tongue

I think the Megaladon are a really cool species because they lived millions of years ago, and are the largest species of shark found, ranging at 40-100 feet and nobody even knows if they're extinct, there are witnesses who've BELIEVED they've saw something like a megaladon, which may or may not be true. But they're still an awesome species.
The Great White is awesome because its also a large species of shark, the megaladon is its ancestor and closest related shark. This species has been in many films.

rajah kalantiaw
greats whites are awesome. jaws messed me up for life though. i hate going into the ocean *shudders* i always watch the discovery channel and national geographic.

Thorondor
Macho, cause i seen one clamp down on some guys hand on a boat when they tried to kill it smile he had to get rushed to hospital...so i like those kind of sharks most.

Falling4Daniel_
Lol, I see where the whole 'Jaws' thing came from, Ever since I was a little girl thats where my shark fascination came from.
Mako, you mean? The mako shark is really cool, I love the color of them. Deep Blue Sea was an awesome Mako shark movie.

Nazgulinthedark
nurse sharks theyre cute love

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Underwater/Belize/FishYouMightNotWantToMeet/NurseShark.jpg

Vampy
i like uhm... the... shark... shark.

Thorondor
laughing That movie sucks.

Baylin
The dog shark! eek!

Falling4Daniel_
Nurse sharks are cool, I saw them at the aquarium and they swam over top my head heeehee.
Omg that reminds me of a wierd/short experience.When we were at the aquarium we were walking through the big tunnel and there were all diff types of sharks, mostly small ones, but there was a dark corner with seaweed and stuff and then all of a sudden a Nurse Shark with its mouth wide open and eyes glaring swam from the darkness and it was the freakiest thing ever.

KillTheLight
Tiger sharks are pretty cool

WindDancer
Hammerhead shark rule! rock

Falling4Daniel_
yea.

Darth Revan187
I like the Street Sharks

Falling4Daniel_
lol

Royal Knight
Great White Shark

Falling4Daniel_
Same smile

SlipknoT
Damn it thats what I was going to say laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Well the douche who tryed to kill it got what he deserved

Falling4Daniel_
lol

vaya_the_elf
Here is mine..

Rainbow sharks that you can get at pet stores, Great white shark, and hammerhead shark.

SlipknoT
My favorite it the Bull shark because they kill more people than any other shark and they can tolerate fresh water.

Falling4Daniel_
Ah, i heard that.

Shaolin Monk
tiger shark!

Falling4Daniel_
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.