My New Hero!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
This man "colt-cocked" like ive never seen anyone colt-cock B4. that fat ass dude totally deserved what he got

rajah kalantiaw
what he did was f*cked up. people pay for tickets to watch this guys play, not get clocked by a 7 foot black dude. him and artest should be fired from the league.

manjaro
this brawl was one for the ages. I just cant wait to have grandkids and put em in my lap to tell them about the day the Earth shook.................cuz a fat dude totally got put on his ass and moved a few tectonic plates

rajah kalantiaw
was it the worst brawl in the history or just nba?

manjaro
its arguable for sports history, but defintatley the worst in NBA

FeceMan
Remember when Dennis Rodman kicked that photographer in the testicles? 'Member? 'Member?

Nazgulinthedark
'member when LSU won the nation championships last year?? huh? huh? now that is an important event in sports history..

WindDancer
HAHAHAHA!!! That was classic when that Fat Tubbo got knock out!!! I support the players for beating the crap out of those drunken idiots that always ALWAYS ruin the games for the rest of us. Good job O'neal!

Gregory
Who did what to who? (not a sports fan)

FeceMan
Does anyone else think that JM should put spaces between her sentences? Just a random thought of mine. She's not...good.

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea what you are talking about.I have no hero.JM

Tptmanno1
Member when UCONN God double basketball championships last year? Huh? Huh?
Ohhhhhh.....

Afro Cheese
Yes I do..now that was ****ed up.

Anyway.. I'm all for heckler's getting their ass beat.

BlackC@t
What the hell are you guys on about? what happened?

My hero's Spider-Man yes

Darth Revan
Zack and Tom are my heroes happy

Mandorallen
my heroes-sylvester stallone,george lucas, peter jackson, ridley scott.

Afro Cheese
There was a huge fight at a basketball game between Indiana and Detroit.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6534820/

ragesRemorse
WOW, These guys can knock out fans, who had nothing to do with what was going on. That is an amazing skill...truly amazing.

you know, if i were getting paid millions for playing with a ball, i could probably find it in myself to restrain from rushing the crowd that is giving me my millions of dollars. these ass-holes should be aressted and banned form basketball.

Captain REX
That is going in my famous quotes area in my profile, RR.

ragesRemorse
Hell yes, finally...some recognition.

Mandorallen
LMFAO

manjaro
it shouldnt matter that they make millions. look at it from the pov that if you were out there cleaning hotel rooms for $6.50 an hr. and some and drunk ass hotel guest throws beer on you. how would you feel then?

WindDancer
Fact is that Fat Idiot broke the rule by stepping into the court. Is consider Tresspasing and is punishable by law. O'neal did a great job by breaking that fat tubbo face with the punch. thumb up

Imperial_Samura
So was this rotund chap doing something threatening? Trying to hurt the players? Or was he just being stupid?

finti
It was idiocy on all parts, the players involved disgraced their sport and the fans who wasnt all that innocent should be baned for life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.