Three years and counting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, three year mark was November 18th, but what the hey...

Wow! Three years came and went. The population of KMC was drastically smaller when I found this thing, one cold, pitiless November my eighth grade year.

Bind the OTF with the GDF, start a crusade against the expanse of the Movie section, cram the franchises into the crusade, sic the Army on the Misc and Comic Book Movies, give Episode II it's own section and stick Star Wars RPG onto the bottom of the Star Wars section (along with Star Wars Humor) and you've got ancient, one-year-old KMC!

The regulars were drastically different as well. Hell, the regulars consisted of maybe twenty people, some of which you almost never see nowadays. Though, it appears that all the "Golden Oldies" moved into the GDF and the GDF only, which I almost never wander into.

The majority of the mods have held their positions faithful these three years of my membership. Ush has always been head honcho on all things Star Wars, with "Master" Gundark there to back him up. Mech, Queeq, Tex are the other three. Finti, Yerssot, and LanceWindu were all mods at some point, as I do recall, and I finally attained modship last summer, in 2003! Yipee-kai-yay! *clicks heels*

Within three months of joining KMC, I jumped into the RPGful world of Ushgarak's. Galder Starkiller, for those of you who know me in the RPG realm or read my work, is my character in Ush's Star Wars Dark Side RPG, and The Starkiller is based heavily off of it.

Of course, there were the bad times of KMC. The creation of the OTF... *cringes and twitches uncontrollably* Oi! Raz went away for the summer after making me head of the GenFic (which I am so glad he created) and all hell broke loose! The flaming and the bashing and the swearing... *regains composure* Of course, there were always people who came here just to start stuff like that, always SO much fun with them...

The majority has been good times. I am glad I have made most of the regulars acquaintances, and I think highly of those who I have befriended...unless you are annoying *pokes Alana, Stefan, & Ush* stick out tongue jk...

I thank you all for hearing me out...or reading what I say...whatever...

And thank you Raz for filling up my long hours of boredom with KMCishness! And to the mods who keep this place clean *pats self on back*

Looking forward to the years ahead!

~REX~

furryman
clap, clap, clap.

Jackie Malfoy
Wow three years that is alot!I think I spend that must time on darkmark.Even through it sucks now.Well hope it is four years soon!Ssee you around!JM

Tptmanno1
Smacks Rexxy With Fish
fish

smile

Shadow_King
congradulation on your 3 years of serving kmc.

lil bitchiness
Congrats Sexy Rexy! You're all grown up now!

Paola
eek! congrats Capitan!!!!

Clovie
CONGRATS eek! clap

blink when?

yerssot
you forgot the Star Wars Trivia section...
and what about welcome? and N&Q?

tsk tsk tsk, I'm disapointed in you now

Captain REX
Oh damn it all, Yerssot, I was half awake! stick out tongue

Mr. I've-been-here-longer-than-Rex stick out tongue

yerssot
I didn't say that ... but now that you mention it, I'll hijack this thread eek!

silver_tears
*glomps rexxy* congratz little one stick out tongue

Royal Knight
Congrats

Vampy
*huggles* I want a bunny!!!!

kisses

Tex
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

partyclappartyclapparty

sunshyne
congrats...and of course i have to be one of your favorite members here rex stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Are you suggesting that I'm annoying?

*throws shoe at Jordan*

stick out tongue

Heh, three years...wow. And I'd have to say thank you for being one of the first friends I made on here (and remaining one of my closest friends on here), for putting up with my insanity, my constant shoe-throwing and glomping (hell, I'm the one that introduced you and Irene to glomping stick out tongue), and for letting me babble at you...etc. So...yeah.

silver_tears
actually it was Nivvy and Ken embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
You won't hear this often so set your screen caps buttons but....

...I'm damn proud to be a member of KMC Forums. I've met some kick ass people here and seen some kick ass people here. Whenever the rare occasion arises that I need advice, I can post here and people will reply honestly and as helpfully as they can.

3 Years and many more I hope.

Rock on.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.