Puss in Boots the Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Freak-N-Crazy~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/Shonk/PussBigEyesSmall.jpg

Just found out yes Apparently it is going 2 go straight 2 DVD/Video & Antonio is going 2 do the voice for Puss.

sorrow
alrite...
i expect it to be hillarious..

MornGlory
they are making a Puss and Boots movie!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

will Antonio Banderas (yumm) still do the voice for the cat .. meow

silver_tears
what a waste of time, and what a pathetic scheme for money miffed
this bothers me so much, why ruin a perfectly good character by making a crap sequel or prequel or whatever the hell its going to be....

Stealth Agent
Amen to that

i hate sequels/prequels that destroy shit

Cinemaddiction
It looks to be a direct to home video VHS/DVD. There's no shame in that, he's a likable character, moreso than Donkey.

I don't see any harm. You guys weren't complaining when they issued "Shrek 3-D", were you?

Stealth Agent
i dunno but incase i change my mind

KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

silver_tears
I've never even heard of Shrek 3-D blink

Mr Zero
You mean like the sequel that Puss 1st appeared in? YEAH! thats sucked!!! - Oh, no..wait....

Stealth Agent
hahaha your so funny Mr. Zero wait i must be thinking of somebody else becuz the only thing you can do is insult people, because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Mr Zero
Y'know - It does feel good. It feels real good.

silver_tears
Actually I didn't have high hopes for Shrek 2 going in, I was pleasantly suprised, so it isn't an insult in the least.

The Tired Hiker
I saw Shrek 2 last night with my little cousins. I thought it was enjoyable. Puss n' Boots was okay, I guess, not as great as I heard he was. Anyway, I have really bad gas from all the turkey I ate!

Stealth Agent
thtas because your a loser that lives in your basement and has never seen the light of day

Korri
acht Nein sad

Mr Zero
Attic, not basement.

AdventChild
You guys need to grow up......and stop fighting.... i mean this isn't an argue thread attic boy and .... i really cann't say anything to make fun of stealth agent....

bilb
Well, my kids will certainly love to hear about this one! Puss was my son's absolute fave character! (mine too actually! embarrasment )

Wolfie
I just hope they don't overdo the cute kitten gag. It's funny in small doses. I can just picture two hours of him doing that.

yerssot
if it's going immediatly to DVD, the story won't be that great I think

Klogz
Oh god no.

yerssot
why not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.