Marvel's Deadliest Assassin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
I really haven't made up my mind yet...

VENOMfan
hmmmmm hard too say, Deadpool might not be the best but he's entertaining, Chameleon never stuck me as Impressive.........I have no clue who arcade is,Bullseye seem's to be the safest bet to me. dang good list tho, but maybe you should throw Punisher in there

Darth Jello
punisher is a vigilante, not an assassin.

arcade is an x-men villian who kills people with an amusement park called murderworld

FrothByte
good you put cyber in the list? sorry, im just a big fan

Darth Jello
he's a drug runner, not an assassin

The Batman
Lester! Poor Lester. Whatever happened to him? It would be nice to see Murdock send him a cake or something in prison. Better make sure it's on a paper plate with no hard icing on it, though.

Darth Jello
if he can gore elektra with a playing card, he can do the same with a paper plate

Linkalicious
I went with deadpool he kicks ass!

kal-el
Bullsh*t wins by a country mile. The most resourceful of all killers and prob the highest death count.

eleveninches
Ultimate x-men Wolverine stated off as an assassin. What about Black widow?

Never
How is Bullseye defeating Deadpool?

WindDancer
Is gotta be Bullseye for sure!

The Batman
God damn stupid Internet connection... none of my posts are sticking!

Darth Jello, Bulleye didn't gore Elektra with a playing card, he merely slashed her throat and then gored her with her own sais. Maybe he could take someone's head off with a paper plate, or at least give 'em a really horrible paper cut.

Regular old 616 universe Wolverine was also an assassin back in the day. That makes him the best all-time assassin in ability, but not in spirit. And he's retired. I don't know who's the best assassin picking from the list of current hit-folks who haven't found Bushido, a surrogate mutant family, or a string of idolizing adolescent girls to help them find the path of the righteous. I like Bullseye best as a character. I don't really like assassins as title characters.

Darth Vicious
Bullseye is the deadliest, i believe that if he was sent to kill a baby he would, Elektra, Balck Widow, Wolverine would have a hard time doing a job like that plus Billseye turns anything into a weapon!

Darth Jello
uh, vicous, he didn't kill a baby, he killed a new born's mother in front of the baby. I'm using current assassins, maybe I should have put Zebedia killgrave/the purple man instead of the chameleon?
I still haven't decided.

malkavian
bullseye smile

Colin Farrel did him honor in the movie
he is as insane as in the comics.

LeAtHerRFace
Random and Deadpool. Man, their bad @$$

Darth Jello
i'm kind of sorry i put random in too, i mean, he's just a kid. crap, seriously, it would be the purple man

Never
??????

Okay...

kal-el
Elektra is colder than ice.She kill a puppy and feed it to it's brothers and sisters if she had to.

Darth Jello
no write in votes for the purple man? the weirdest assassin of all time?

Darth Jello
as the creator of this poll, i'd like to officially award the world's most pathetic costumed assassin award to Bull's eye. not to be confused with lester, this is the retard who nearly killed nick fury and ended up shot through the most ironic part of his costume

Paola
I voted for Elektra 'cause it's the one I know more about yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.