Nirvana Box Set!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
I just got the "With the Lights Out" box set yesterday and it's great.i love all the old stuff,granted that you have to strain to hear the lyrics in some of the tracks.
There's a bunch of solo acoustic performances by Kurt.The "Rape Me" solo is great.
I was just wondering if anybody else got it yet.
If there are any Nirvana fans reading this,it's well worth the price.

Cinemaddiction
Nope. Not interested in funding Courtney's rehab sessions, I'd rather she just kill herself.

Df02
thumb up < Cin

Fearnix
WOW you bought the worst box set in history

slasherpunk18
Never miss a chance to slam Nirvana do you Fearnix?
I hope it makes you feel good because you obviously need to compensate for something very badly.

tabby999
that was rather eliquent

MornGlory
ITS OUT?????!!!!

I didnt know!!! I must have been asleep!
sleeping

MornGlory
O wait...??? Courtney is getting money from this... shouldn't just the Foo Fighters and Frances Bean get the proceeds or whatever?

slasherpunk18
That is true.I dislike Courtney as much as most people,but since I am a Nirvana freak......

wicker_man
Foo Fighters, don't you just mean Dave Grohl ?

Df02
1 of the other Foo fighters members also played in Nirvana.. but only live on the songs that needed an extra guitar, as far as im aware neway.

t'was how Foo fighters came about wasnt it?

Cinemaddiction
Sounds like quite the dilemma?

Courtney apparently owns the majority of the royalities, with Dave and Krist taking whatever crumbs were left. Something about "artistic license majority" or something.

Pat Smear. He only worked on the MTV Unplugged sessions, as far as I know, and a handful of other shows. He doesn't have any pull, especially leaving the band, after a few months, on his own accord.

But yeah, he and Dave went on to do the Foo, and the rest is history.

If you want the Nirvana boxed set, minus the guilt of keeping a miserable, murderous human being alive, buy it used.

slasherpunk18
that was my original idea,but I obviously have no willpower.

SlipknoT
I hope Courtny' Od's.

<<Solo>>
She will.....eventually.

I say buy the cd, think about it. The profits of the cd are going to her. For her to buy drugs. More drugs she takes she'll be out of here in no time.

So yes, I will be buying this box cet.

MornGlory
you will buy the box set to help Courtney die quicker???
evil face
ban2

MornGlory
yes! - but I couldnt remember if there was any other nirvana people in Foo Fighters - never been a Foo Fighers freak!

so Dave Grohl get proceeds - and the rest of the Nirvana cast and Frances Bean...

slasherpunk18
I'm almost 100% sure that the only people who get royalties are Courtney and Dave.I don't think poor Francis gets anything.

tabby999
she'll still get monet when courtney ods, well, what courtney dosn't suck up her nose or shoot up her arm first

slasherpunk18
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.