Mark Hamill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaderj
Please Mark make up your mind!! on iterview you love the new films now this tv movie interview you say you hate them !! make your desicion and stick with it stop biting the hand that fed you!! views please!!

jedijunky1138
wrong forum Vaderj, This belongs in the OT forum. Please ask for a merge

Jedi Priestess
blink

Killua
wow no expression

§pearhead
are you just saying a random phrase because it sounds good? because that has no relevance whatsoever.

ctsketch
I think hes just using that phrase cause he thought it sounded cool :P

Spectr4L
Just who exactly is this Mark Hamil guy? wink

Sesse
He was that bounty hunter, right?

cornponious
You big dummy! Mark Hamill was the pilot of the milennium falcon!

LandoSpeeder
No he was Yoda!

BAILY
You guys are all nuts. Mark Hamill played Obi-Wan Kenobi! Everyone knows that! You guys are the best, you crack me right up.

laughing laughing laughing

NoFate007
Wasn't Hamill R4?

LandoSpeeder
Or maybe he was Jabba. That's right Mark Hamill was midget. wink

Red Superfly
Mark Hamill was Luke Skywalker you fools! I'm the best Star Wars fan.

*stands proudly as other members roll their eyes*

cornponious
roll eyes (sarcastic)

corn

Havoc X
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sauron
yeah right, what film were YOU wtaching

Mark Hammil was the emperor in the old films and Mace in the new ones

izz316
You don't know any thing about star wars. Mark Hamill played
luke skywalker. Every one knows that even people who does not like star wars.

LandoSpeeder
If you didn't know izz316, we're all playing around. We all know Mark Hamill played Luke Skywalker.

izz316
sorry then I thought everyone was dumb to think that no one knew
what mark hamill.

LandoSpeeder
Yeah it was a joke. Your forgiven.

Darth Sauron
Man, your insane, there wasnt even a luke skywalker IN star wars

LandoSpeeder
Oh yeah, I forgot.

Mr Parker
I did not know Mark Hamill at one time said he liked the new star wars movies.I share his new sayings though that the new star wars films suck.I actually think the new star wars films are better than return of the jedi though.I think that one sucked the worse.I only like A NEW HOPE AND EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

Ushgarak
Ok ok, stop messing around here...

Moving to PT area.

Red Superfly
I was SO waiting for a reply like this.

laughing

darktim1
I always wondered what he thought I hoped he would like the new films but I guess not .I know Carrie fisher likes them because she has gone to the premieres.

Stealth Agent
thats because gear lucas turned down mark's role in episode II and III

i even read about on sum movie site mark hamil wanted to be an igsinifgent jedi in the big war, but lucas wouldn't hear of it and casted hamil away.

§pearhead
I'm sorry, that's the worst attempt of spelling insignificant I've ever seen laughing out loud embarrasment

peluffo
HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!! big grin big grin

Stealth Agent
KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

sexyking
IZZ316 think dear think.

Imperial_Samura
Poor old Mark. But you can see where he is coming from, clearly he is bitter. After all Star Wars pretty much was his beginning and end career wise.... oh sure, Wing Commander and Sea quest.....

Flying Ferret
One day Mark Hamill REALLY won't be in Star Wars. All of the old actors will be CGI'd out and replaced with a grinning Hayden Christiansen.

And then we'll have SE Prequels where Lucas will take out Padme, too, and we'll see Christiansen kissing himself... must be an actor's dream...

Darth Subjekt
Mark Hamill will always be thought of as Luke. But i do think its petty to ask or even beg for a role, no matter how small, in the PT, just cause his career needs a resurrection. And we all know that we would be pissed if we saw "Luke" as someone other than Luke. He just doesnt seem to understand that. But i did DL an audio clip where Mark was saying that GL asked him to be in the ST, if that is in fact to be, and he sounded happy about it. I donk know, to me Mark has always come off like a fairy with out wings. I wish that someone else would have played Luke, someone a little more...powerful, as far as their over all presence. Like when some people come in the room, they just take it over...Mark didnt seem to fit the whole "most powerful jedi ever" role to me.

Flying Ferret
I don't think anybody ever said that about Luke. It was attributed to Anakin, and from what I saw he's no better than any of the other Jedi.

Stealth Agent
thats more what anakin was, or will be in ep III. luke sorto of a pansy but ithought he was damn cool when he was amaster jedi he seem to take order over everything and just be wise and know everything and stuff.

Freakin' Jedi
Mark Hamill did never exist. He was the first CGI ever and now he's out of control.

Jackie Malfoy
If I was mark I would not like one but I would like two alot better!Maybe he does not like it because he was not asked to be in it.Playing someone else acouse!LOL1jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.