The Bush's Disfunctional Family?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron
from todays Daily Mirror

Drunk George W Bush threatened his dad after ploughing a car into a neighbors rubbish bin, a new book reveals.
Family friend Doug Wead claimed bush, then 26, stumbled into his father's study and said: "I hear you're looking for me. You wanna go mano a mano right here?"
Younger brother Jeb - now governer of Florida- stepped in to stop the bust up between the 41st and 43rd US presidents. In his book 'The Raising of a President' Wead said Bush had returned to his parents home in Texas for christmas 1972.
Bush- arrested for drink driving four years later- gave up the booze in 1986 after his 40th birthday party.

laughing
Mano a Mano ? What a guy

FeceMan
I've said worse things when I wasn't drunk (and since I don't drink, that means more frequently than not smile). Does that make me have a dysfunctional family?

Your point being? Drunk drivers kill lots of people all the time, and you don't make a big deal out of that. Oh, yes, because you don't like our current president, you make a big deal about it. Why don't you go do a little research on Clinton and tell me about a dysfunctional family.

Darth Sauron
1- I didnt write that, its from a newspaper, as i stated
2- he isnt my president

Thank you for your time consideration and idiocy, you have made my day complete

FeceMan
Apparently your inability to comprehend my former post is due to your own mental inferiority, so you take it out on me because it makes you feel better about your own insignificant, worthless life.

You propose that Bush has a dysfunctional family because he tried to pick a fight with his father. I stated that this must be true, according to your logic, with any family that has some form of conflict (mine, for example).

I never said that YOU actually said this. Your telepathic abilities must have lead you to infer that I implied that you wrote it. Can you tell me the number I'm thinking of? **** off. Oops, I guess it wasn't a number after all.

If you live the United States, President Bush is indeed your president. Clinton was my president. Kerry was almost my president. A Democrat or Republican in four years might be my president, like it or not. You might not have voted for him, but Bush is your president.

(I get a little 'hot under the collar' when idiots try to be witty.)

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see Kerry was married how many times?Two?THat is right.And bush was married once.Now which one of these guys do you think has a disfunctional family?
The answear is Kerry.JM

§pearhead
because he was divorced? You're talking about a country with a 50% divorce rate these days (that's not exact, just in the ballpark), so, sadly, divorce is trivial

silver_tears
If I remember correctly, DS is from the UK yes
If so, you're the idiot with telepathic powers yes because Bush is not his president.

And JM that is one of the stupidest things I've read all night, congratulations thumb up

Nazgulinthedark
edit - im a late poster embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
I know divorse is a big thing here too.My parents live in different houses but are not divorse.But haivng a divorse family is being a disfunctional one.
I am liveing in one right now.Anyway that is why I said why on earth are you talking about bush's familiy being disfunctional when it is Kerry who is?JM

silver_tears
Didn't you say you have a step mom? How can they not be divorced confused

hh?
was about to say same thing confused

Afro Cheese
People a divorce to fix a dysfunctional family. If they are no longer fighting after the divorce, that's not a dysfunctional family anymore. And big deal about the Bush article.. everybody cares way too much about politician's personal lives. Yeah...Bush got high... yeah Clinton got his dick sucked. What does that have to do with their skills as a president?

Jackie Malfoy
It has nothering to do with it.This is just another stupid thread about puting down bush.It is pointless.JM

Nazgulinthedark
so if someone started a thread pushing down kerry, it wouldnt be pointless? confused

Afro Cheese
It would be even more pointless, because Kerry is history. That's like starting a thread that puts down Bob Dole.

Nazgulinthedark
kerrys still govenor of massachusetts aint he? confused

Afro Cheese
He's a senator.

FeceMan
Fool of a woman! Reread what you quoted before insulting me!

I oringally said this because I've seen t-shirts with the phrase, "Not my president," with Bush's picture on the shirt. I was unsure if he literally meant it or if was referring to the phrase.

Jackie Malfoy
Why put down anyone?What fun can you guys possibly have?It is actly boring and again may I say pointless.Come on people no more puting down anyone.
Find something else to talk about.The elecation is over why can't you just drop it?JM

lil bitchiness
And I get a little 'hot under the collar' when ''idiots'' assume AND try to be witty.

Darth Sauron is from United Kingdom.

And that is by far the worst explanation for your assumption you could have given! It is laughable.

Also, refrain from calling people idiots and fools.

Jackie Malfoy
Reather you wil accept it or not he is everyone's president.If you still live in the usa then he is your president.Thank ford that we have different partys and can vote for our president.
Maybe when the next one comes out your party will win.But for now pleae don't be a sore loser.JM

lil bitchiness
And if you are to read what is written above, you will release that we do not live in United States and that sauron doesnt either - and therefore Bush is NOT my president!

Jackie Malfoy
Sorry I did not know that he did not live in this counrty.Will not happen again.I promise.JM

ash007
Well i think Bush's family history is not the best. But he has in recent times changed his life around he has stopped drinking which is a very hard thing to do if your are an alcoholic.

Even though i am not form the US and i don't agree with his views i still respect the President because thats who they elected.

Jackie Malfoy
Thank you Ash great saying.JM

lil bitchiness
Its ok, nothing to wory about. thumb up

Darth Sauron
Wow, i thought i would share a rather amusing story about your president and sombody gets all angry.

He isnt my President, im from the UK. Tony Blair is my world representative and leader thank you smile

Oh and again, before you assume the title is my own devising you might like to know it was the headline for the story.

Jackie Malfoy
Why should you even worry about bush when it has nothering to do with you?You might know some stuff but because you are not from the usa it should not brother you.JM

Darth Sauron
1- I never said it bothered me, i just wanted to show the people of KMC a story i found amusing. I heard this was the place to find intelligent conversation

2- Just because he isnt my president doesnt mean he cant bother me. Hes my ally, so he gets himself in shit, he gets me in shit aswell

FeceMan
Ah, I apologize. I thought you were blatantly stating that the Bush's had a dysfunctional family.

Darth Sauron
Apology being processed...apology accepted

Fiery Eyes
Everyone has a pass, and everyone has done things they have regretted. Is someone suppose to be condemned forever?

Darth Surgent
Bill Clinton did something that he regrets doing. I still hear Republicans whinning about him everyday...

Jackie Malfoy
I doubt if it is as bad as you guys complaining about Bush al the time.I only bring up Clinton if someone is complainting about bush for no reason.JM

Afro Cheese
Why not compile the facts about Bush that you like and when someone complains about him.. instead of just complaining about another President as retaliation tell them why you feel Bush is a good President. That's a far more powerful argument than "well Clinton sucked too."

Fiery Eyes
Bill Clinton, did what every other President did (almost all presidents I shld say), It was his response about it that I think shocked homes every where. Clintons statment: I never had SEX therefore saying oral sex is NOT sex. SO, now kids every where are thinking, if we have oral sex it's OK, cuz it's NOT sex. I mean really the name itself shld tell ya it's sex HINT: oral sex i mean come on that had to be the most dumbest statements he could have ever made.

Afro Cheese
Oh come on... I think its safe to say that when it comes to oral sex the president is the last person kids are going to base their deicision on. He flat out lied, which is bad, but doesn't make him a bad president. It hurts his image but it overall had no affect on what he had done for this country.

Fiery Eyes
He made a very profound statement, and kids did take that statement literally.

Fiery Eyes
Ok, left this out: I actually didn't think much about his statement, until I started working with girls. Some of the girls were saying they never really had sex, it was just oral, and i'm like "where did you get the from, that it's not sex", then they told, President Bill Clinton. I don't know if you are around kids alot or not, but they did take it literally, it gave them a reason for it to be OK now, by saying it's not really sex.

Afro Cheese
I doubt it.. I don't think anyone assumed oral sex wasn't sex just because the president got caught lying about it. I haven't heard any reports of kids doing so, so I'll have to assume that is just a theory of yours and not an actual fact. And if anyone actually was gullible enough to do that then lets face it.. there wasn't much hope for them anyway.

Fiery Eyes
Kids can be gullible as you put it, and they will also think of ways to make sure it's OK to do it.

Afro Cheese
When you say kids which age group are you referring to? Everyone under 18 or a specific age?

Fiery Eyes
I worked with girls mostly, grades 7-10th ages: 12-16, now i'm working w/ages 12-18, but haven't got that far to know if they think that or not lol and there was a teacher that taught High School, and she said the girls where she taught thought the exact same thing, that oral sex wasn't sex.

shugie99
can anyone name a candidate in the last several elections from a fully functional family(if such a thing exists)

Fiery Eyes
I doubt it, we don't live in a fantasy world.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea and that is sad.How come this world is like that?That there is so many divorses or none married parents?It is horrible.JM

Fiery Eyes
Yep, it's a miracle now days if kids have their same parents STILL married.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea or if there parents were not married to begin with and got married to different people who are jerks!JM Like my family!

Darth Sauron
Afro Cheese, i dont think kids would look too far into it.
So he said i didnt have sexm its called a lie, not a 'well, technically i didnt' type of thing.

If thats the case then wont kids everywhere be drink driving and avoiding the military eek!?

Jackie Malfoy
They are aready doing that Darth!JM

Darth Sauron
just because the president did it?

Jackie Malfoy
No but people will not be that stupid!Doing something just because the president did it.You have to give them some credit!lol!JM

FeceMan
Yeah...the only time you'd have to worry about it would be if a celebrity did something stupid.

Fiery Eyes
Lots of kids, since Clinton said that, do think it's ok.

Darth Sauron
so whats all this talk about Kids thinking oral sex is ok because Clinton did it.

Fiery Eyes
No, it's NOT ok, Kids now days are saying it's OK, because of what he said.

Afro Cheese
I've never heard that before. Do you have a valid source to back that up?

Fiery Eyes
Did you read my post on page 2?

Afro Cheese
When I say valid source I mean something I can check out myself, not just take your word on it. No offense or anything. And those girls were extremely gullible. I was in 6th grade when the incident happen and I know for a fact me and all my friends were laughing at Bill Clinton for weeks.. we didn't say "wait a second that means that oral sex is ok!" If anything it proved that oral sex is a big deal. Him being in the spotlight and going on trial in front of the entire country sends a message that getting a BJ is a very serious thing, in my opinion.

Fiery Eyes
Not all kids think like that, as I have pointed out. I also didn't think that way, until I heard these girls saying that and the teacher also reaffiriming that about her school. No, I can only tell you what I know, i've never looked it up on the internet, and I can understand you wanting to read and view for yourself. I just over heard one of the girls ask her, if she's had sex, she said, NO just oral sex. Thats how we got into the big discussion.

Afro Cheese
Well I have heard people say that they don't believe oral sex is sex.. but I've never heard anyone say that Bill Clinton influenced that decision. That's just crazy. That would be like people doing coke and blaming it on George Bush.

Fiery Eyes
I do see what you are saying. But kids will think of any kind of excuse to make something ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.