Marxist rebel group plots assassination of George W Bush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/11/27/bush-plot/index.html

Gregory
So no evidence of this has been recovered, and "FARC has frequently been accused of targeting visiting international leaders for assassination."--without, as far as I know, having actually assassinated anybody. Hm.

hh?
sp_ike

Darth Revan
Yep, tbh I think it's just a load of bullshit they're trying to use as an excuse to classify these FARC fellows as a terrorist group.

Jedi Priestess
Revan I will pay you to never make a Bush thread again deal?

silver_tears
Shame it didn't go through erm

§pearhead
well, whether it's true or not, I wish them luck thumb up

Jackie Malfoy
I knew you guys would write a post about this.As soon as I saw it on tV I said I know someone here would do this.Well it will not come true.And if something does happen to bush.
Clenly is incharge.And I know for a fact that most people don't want him as president.So think about that before saying yea bush may die.JM

§pearhead
...Clenly...is...in charge.

...wow.

Jackie Malfoy
The Vice President.Sorry can't spell his name right.JM

Darth Surgent
Solution: http://img44.exs.cx/img44/3944/Dontclickme.gif

stick out tongue big grin

Jedi Priestess
Hey Surge?

BITE ME!!!!

Darth Surgent
weep

Imperial_Samura
By Jove, the Marxists would be scraping the bottem of the barrel if the best they could come up with is assasinating Bush. Personally I think it sounds more like a case of character assasination, with a group that has never posed a direct, or even distant threat, to the president being targeted by the tactic know as propaganda.

Jedi Priestess
aw come here you know I was just playin with ya hug

Darth Surgent
happy

Ushgarak
HUH???

FARC *IS* a terrorist group! Was so long before anything like this came into the picture.

yerssot
to the countdown-thread eek! wink

Imperial_Samura
I wonder if FARC would be willing to add an E to their anagram. It would make for better humor, thats for sure.

Capt_Fantastic
LOL. That was slightly funny, you have to admit.

Beyond that, too bad they didn't really plan on it. Or did they?

Darth Revan
Actually this is my first Bush thread but if I get money then sure eek!

Capt_Fantastic
This is your first Bush? I'm sorry

wink

Darth Revan
Hey, I said my first Bush THREAD

tongue

Capt_Fantastic
LOL. You are still the bomb.

If I can use such an outdated expression...

yerssot
pun intended? wink

Rachel Riddle
if they don't do it, i hope someone else does no expression

good luck to any kmc member to try to assassinate bush stick out tongue

Dwarfdude
....The Annoying one makes a point....-Sneaks off to Columbia to join them- Take em both out!!! -Sneaks back-

Capt_Fantastic
A point, yes. A valid one, no. For someone who supports an administration as adamantly as she does, she doesn't even know how to pronounce (much less spell) the VPs name.

It's like one of those skits on Jay Leno where Jay asks random people on the street questions like: Who is the predisdent and they answer "Reagan" or something. And those people are either drunk or ignorant. In this case, I leave it up to everyone else to decide.

Dwarfdude
And she seems like too much of a "good Chrsitian girl" to be drunk, so...

-Coughs- Yeah.

Londonboy7
Cheney is already in charge

Jackie Malfoy
I mean by president!If something happens to the president the vice President is then incharge!JM

Darth Revan
And what everybody else means is that Bush is just Cheney's sock puppet.

barbarossa
"Marxist rebel group plots assassination of George W Bush"
-And they didn't succead.... Damn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.