Allsorts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
Hi everyone

I've been away a while because I have dropped out of Uni and moved back to my home town. Too much debt with it, the education system of this country is garbage.

Anyway. I have JUST seen the new trailer. I almost... y'know... I really enjoyed it.

What do you lot think about the clones? I like their armour but their helmets looks crap. I remember seeing that "Teaser Poster" a few months back with that helmet on and I thought, "I hope they don't look like that".

Hey Peluffo, good job on that sequence of pics you made. It was well good.

It looks like that infamous dent on Boba's helmet was actually done during that arena battle when Jango has it on. Nice touch!!! smile

Ushgarak
Well, the helmet is just a stylisitic cross between the Stormtrooper and Fett helmets... at least you know it won't last!

He-Man
I liked the helmet a lot. Again I say, the blue lazers are the coolest thing about the clonetroopers.

yerssot
DJV, it's not sure that Boba's helmet is the same as Jango's

Amidala
The armour is the same type but they colours are totally different between Jango and Boba

do not read unless you want spoilers!!!

Do you think that boba would have retrieved the helmut? i mean it wouldnt have been a pretty site to see yourself with no head

sad

yerssot
one thing; if you placed spoilertags around it, it's normal that people who don't want to get spoiled don't read it;

and yes, Boba gets away with his helmet, although nothing official, the action figures preview showed a Boba Fett with Jangos jetpack and helmet, we know he will use the jetpack so why not the helmet?

DJ Velocity
The helmet Jango wears is EXACTLY the same as Boba's (apart from the colour) although there are differences in the actual armour.

yerssot
Vel, perhaps you should read my previous reply then

peluffo
THNX, DJ smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.