Meat lovers vs Vegetarians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
I think this will make for good discussion or maybe it wont anyhow, its pretty obvious state what you like and why.

I think eating dead cooked animals is ok((didnt know how else to put it))
I know Vegan's have a healthy diet but the all look a little off-tan to me....well i said my part.

Storm
I' m not a vegetarian but I eat as less meat as possible, simply because I don' t like the taste of it anymore. Bacon, burgers and spare ribs are the exceptions.

Corran
I'm a vegetarian but not a vegan, I don't eat anything that has or had a face. I consume copious amounts of dairy products, Pizzas, chocolate, coffee and alcohol.

Baylin
Meat all the way for me, I couldnt give up meat!

*eyes up storms avatar* mmm steak....

Corran
Must be hard in Belgium, when you order a cheese Salad or Baguette they automatically put ham on it, I must have said Zonder Gambon sooo many times when ordering food, to the point where I would say it when ordering Fritjes.

BakaXero
im more carnivourous than anything

Storm
laughing
We have baguettes with cheese only too though.

Corran
That's the thing Storm, for the first 3 weeks I would put my order in for a Kaas Baguette for Lunch-time delivery and everyday it would come with Ham too, I just picked it off and fed it to one of my colleagues, eventually I asked if I could just have cheese and no Ham and the person taking the orders looked at me like I was wierd and made a big thing about it. From thereonin zonder gambon became a big joke with my colleagues.

Storm
How dare they mad
Well, they don' t make a problem of it when I ask that at the shop.

Corran
Maybe they were taking the piss out of a 'That stoopid English vegetarian'

gambit88
if we were only supposed to eat vegetables there wouldn't be pigs

Shoukan
i eat veggies and meat...omnivore i think it is calledconfused

The Force
i like da meat rock

Phoenix
Corran, we're the only veggies! ((I assume you voted... and I voted... which is why there is '2' up there...))

WindDancer
I like both.

SlipknoT
I like meat

Dregh
I like food you know...

Kaleanae
Me too eek! I am a vegetarian, I love chocolate stick out tongue

Lord Soth
I can't stand the thought of living w/o meat, I absolutely love it, especially steak

Kaleanae
no expression

Kaleanae
Lord Soth, do you like those cows in my sig? wink

Lord Soth
Every animal has their purpose, some is to be eaten evil face

Dregh
Those cows are cool...

Dregh
And...VenomFAN...My wallet is red and black.

jacksparrow22
im not allowed to be a vegetarian roll eyes (sarcastic) i try to avoid it...im also a member of PETAeek!

HockeyHorror
Meat.

Barf Heaven
I eat meat, but my family doesn't eat a whole lot of red meat... We eat a lot of fish and more chicken and pork than beef... Pork ribs are soooo good...

I personally think it's a little odd when people say that eating meat is unethical or something cos animals eat meat all the time, it's just part of life. Though I do respect their decision as well as their self-control. Myself, I wouldn't be able to live without a nice big pork burrito once in a while...

HockeyHorror
how should i continue that^
very well said DR

hmmmm Dont Go Against Something Nature Has Given YOu

?

VENOMfan
yeah, Vegetarian's have a hell of a lot more self control.......mmmmm Jerkey

and im glad someone noticed i had no clue what to title the question laughing

tptmanno1
Vegtables are just like meat, except easier to catch!

But I like food!

(Man BH, It is suprising how much my family is like yours!)

Barf Heaven
^ yes that vegetable part is definitely correct yes

Food is good! yes

I come from a line of honorable nerds--engineers, doctors, lawyers, artists, musicians, programmers... geek

nazgulinthedark
im not a vegetarian but im not a meat lover

Mr. Bacon
i like the ocassional steak

Im_Fuzzy
MEAT!

ash007
i am not sure because i think in my family we just fazed it out of our system so over the years we just ate less and less meat.

So i am kinda a vegetarian, but my girlfriends a Vegen which means no milk or cheese i am not that far gone yet smile

GroundedAgain
i don't eat meat fer one simple reason: i used ta werk on a turkey farm and my stepdad had a whoel bunch of cattle and after seein how things live and wat they're fed i jus lost my appetite for meat for good. i eat animal products tho like cheese and milk and stuff

LeAtHerRFace
STEAK!!!! hell yea. NY Steak Rox.

DemonicGambit-2
I wouldn't be able to live without meat.

VENOMfan
i didnt think this thread would do so well................................ shifty

behold the power of cheese!

well i couldnt think of any meat based quotes that would get my point across I mean i aint got nothing to work with. Steak its whats for dinner nope that dosent work.............wait! I feel like chicken tonight! well maybe not

VilleValo462
i couldnt imagine being a vegetarian .. but i hate vegies mad
MEAT rock

Fallen Jedi
meat lover, definitely!

AliasNeo15
Meateek!

Superman5452
I eat meat cuz i think its just cruel the way they kill those vegetables. smile

VENOMfan
there isnt a smiley for how damn funny that is

Corran
I knew we had something in common, see we should never have got divorced.

tigida_tigida
i love meat

Phoenix
Ever had Green&Black's Chocolate? Absolutely gorgeous, AND vegan!

silver_tears
I eat some of both big grin
But I love salads love and chicken best big grin
Not really into ham burgers and such erm

Phoenix
yeah, but we have no self-control over anything else!

For example, I'd never be able to give up chocolate, even for a day!

Orlando Bloom03
I'm a Vegetarian!!!
Poor Animals.........
I eat soy meat instaed of real meat, it tastes the same to me!!!

Phoenix
laughing out loudlollaughing out loud

silver_tears
I'm all for the animals thing, but alot are brought up to be eaten erm
I mean not to be rude or anything, but if it was endangered species or something we were eating then I would become a vegitarian big grin

Noble Strong

RedAlertv2
I could never give up meat but I respect people who can

DigiMark007
*walks in and pwns all the meat-eaters*

stick out tongue

...is it odd then that one of my favorite things to do is grill?? And that usually involves meat. I don't miss eating it at all (maybe Slim Jims, but that's it)....but the grilling experience is still fun, and isn't quite the same if it's just veggie burgers or something.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Lord Soth
I can't stand the thought of living w/o meat, I absolutely love it, especially steak
thumb up Word up, G-Dog. Okay, I shouldn't have said that. I AGREE!

~Da Rev~
Vegetarian.

Ladyluck
I'm a vegetarian w00t

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I'm a vegetarian w00t

Go eat air.stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I'm a vegetarian w00t Me too, make sexings now?

Jack of Blades
Why Are people so cruel to those poor litle vegitables?FOr Ages they were our pets at home.FOra ages they have been our friends expecialy bananas(mans best friend)and those litle tomatoes who are su fuzzy.I just cant bear to watch
MEAT

Kelly_LS
I didn't know a banana was a vegetable? erm

Marth18
forevery meat you dont eat i'll eat 2

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Marth18
forevery meat you dont eat i'll eat 2
Yum. I've eaten 3 steaks before in one meal, plus the side dishes. Talk about getting ready to pop.

Marth18
You scare me

Kelly_LS
You scare me
Don't really care.

It's my proper grammar isn't it?

Marth18
I don't care if you don't care

no

redcaped
defiance

Kelly_LS
I don't care if you don't care

no
If you didn't care in the first place then you wouldn't have mentioned it, dur durr durrr.

Marth18
No, I just wanted to let you know.

Slay
Originally posted by Corran
Must be hard in Belgium, when you order a cheese Salad or Baguette they automatically put ham on it, I must have said Zonder Gambon sooo many times when ordering food, to the point where I would say it when ordering Fritjes.
So you said without in Dutch and ham in French, which is Jambon, btw.
No wonder.

Wolflet
MEAT eek!

Marth18
Buffalo wings

Strangelove
OMG meat I need to eat some drool droolio

Marth18
you would want meat wouldn't you

Lord Paradise
I like meat. I figure, meat is murder, but so is eating vegetables. It's still a living thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.