captian america vs blackcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
i think the captian

The Flash
...Captain...

ScarletSpider
I don't think Cap's ready for that jelly.

Kontraz
cat's a joke... a very sexy joke, but a joke nonetheless.

spider-venom
they are both made of the super soldier forumla thing

Tron
I thought they only gave her the Super Soldier Serum in the cartoon. From what I've read on her in the mainstream, she's never gotten the serum, she's just pretty skilled.

ayjay
even if BC had da super serum....CAp would win....cos da serum raises the subjects strnegth, agility etc to the pinnacle of human ability....however....a man is natrually stronger than a woman....so wouldnt cap still be relatively stronger and faster than Cat>??

Capt.JK
Cap all the way. Easy. Very easy. WAY too easy. Not even a contest. He'd probably feel bad afterward, it would be so easy.

Nataku8188
Yea, cause cap is too gay to be distracted by her giant breasts. Any other hero would just be like ... " *Drool* "

lightaxe
LOL, thats what i do and im not even a superhero ^_^. damn... ummm i meant i wouldnt do that? O nevermind.

uQifg2WV
If it makes you feel better your all goining to die. oh crap. Me too. Ahhhhhh!

Black bolt z
bump

Bentley
Captain America, duh.

And I mean Bucky btw.

YFZ 350
This thread is funny.

SamZED
Yeah, and Cat could never beat him in a comic. On forum on the other hand she might. Razorsharp claws, tech-enhanced body and bad luck powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.