heard this great band

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thegrugdesucked
i was lookin around at purevolume.com when i heard about this pretty cool band, i found out that they live in my neighborhood so i saw the guitarist at an open mic at a nearby venue. he was awesome to put it lightly. the backup guitarist/bassist was also there so when the guitarist finished up we hung out and talked. you need to hear these guys, especially the lead guitarist. his solos are CRAZY. the only bad thing is that the only song they have is a demo and a pretty crappy recording. the b.u. guitarist/bassist (who's name is mike) said that they recorded it on a tape deck with a microphone between 2 amps. they loaded the song onto their computer and did the best job they could to reduce noise, so its not as bad as it was before. check them out

purevolume.com/cryptofsteel

they are a kick ass metal band from san diego!

§pearhead
post this in the music section, thank you very much wink

SlipknoT
and the name of this band would be?

thegrugdesucked
how do i move topics? or do i need a moderator to do it?

thegrugdesucked
crypt of steel

jeez i cant beleive i forgot to post the name embarrasment

SlipknoT
what kind of metal?

thegrugdesucked
i dont know how to classify what kind of metal
some of their songs are punk influenced and ther is some thrash metal.
the song spiral dreams (when you hear the lyrics of course) is kind of a death metal song.
i don't know

Mane
www.purevolume.com/cryptofsteel

This has to be the lamest band I've ever heard. Man they suck! I should never have gone to listen to their music...

Mane
HAH! This band sucks so bad, no one has posted here.

Darth Revan
Wow, the sound quality is so shitty you can barely hear the song. What a great band! smile

Why do I suspect that thegrudgesucked belongs to this band?

Cinemaddiction
Yyyyyeah..great reverb effect.. blink

ElectricBugaloo
I've heard some pretty good bands on Purevolume.

That's not one of them.

Bierbommetje
Hmm, I think theres something wrong with my speakers.

Like all of the speakers are just shaking at random... producing a lot of noise.

I'll let you know what I think once I fix em...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.