Reasons to love batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Here are some reason why you should love batman. These are just the basic ones. If you want you can add more.

1. Is mysterious, always leaving you guessing. Never boring.
2. Makes lots of money
3. Has the coolest car ever
4. Looks sexy in bat suit, very sexy.
5. knows how to talk to women
6. Good at fighting
7. Very smart
8. Has a kind side to him, not a complete jerk even though he does have lots of money

Those are only a few. What reasons can you come up with. smile

AMN Inc
Where else but the Internet could someone find an elf who's in love with Batman.

vaya_the_elf
Well I am one of a kind. stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
TOTALLY MAN!!!!!!! eek!

He's got class. Very elegant in mannerisms and taste. Wears gloves, suits and ties, attends Musicals.Listens to the blues. Has the most intense, soul piercing blue eyes ever! That strong jaw.Would LOVE to run a hand along it....

Mr Parker
Reasons number 5 and 6 were part of the reason why the first film was so horrible paving the way for the rest after that to all be horrible as well. mad

Mr Zero
I'd started to suspect that VTE was Punk in disguise.

Joker1237
On the first day of Christmas the Joker send to me

12 cops a bleeding

On the 2nd day of Chirstmas the Joker send to me

11 victims pleading

On the 3rd day of Chirstmas the Joker send to me

Ten Maids a Screaming

On the 4th day of Christmas the Joker send to me

9 bags of Ransom

On the 5th day of Christmas the Joker send to me

8 unsolved murders

On the 6th day of Christmas the Joker send to me

7 Stoolies Singing.

On the 7th day of Christmas the Joker send to me

6 bullets firing

On the 8th day of Christmas the Joker send to me

5 Paaaaaardons

On the 9th Day of Chirstmas the Joker send to me

4 electro shock treatments

On the 10th day of Chirstmas the Joker send to me

3 stays of execution

On the 11th day of Chirstmas the joker send to me

2 dead side kicks

On the 12th day of Chirstmas the Joker gave to me

And a Batman hanging from a tree.

Got it all from this website. Very funny for you batman fans.

And a dream come true for us Joker fans lol
http://www.jaspong.force9.co.uk/joker12/JokerX12.htm

vaya_the_elf
laughing That is entertaining.

Arsenal
Also, Batman is just a regular human without any super powers but he's just as good at what he does as people like Superman.

Joker1237
Ok people, come to my place for music trys out for christmas lol.

What a hym that would be, door to door lol.

vaya_the_elf
eek! Can i be in it?

Joker1237
sure we can all do it in our heads, besides I would forget the words when I get to about 5 or 6.

I cant even sing the 12 days of Christmas the real way right. I get lost after 4 or 5.

12 is too long lol.

vaya_the_elf
Yay! *joins Joker1237*

OB1-adobe
Do you have personal issues or something? Because you are really coming off like Simpson's Comic Book Guy "Worst Episode Ever!"

vaya_the_elf
Aww. Be nice to Mr. Parker. He just loves comic books, nothing wrong with that. Comics are pretty you know.

OB1-adobe
I have nothing wrong with comic books, I own about 500 of them. I'm just saying this dude needs to chill. He is a nice guy and all, but damn!

vaya_the_elf
He is just very out spoken. smile

At least he knows what he is talking about. Thats more than most people.

Punkyhermy
To me atleast, everything about the dark night is...almost to an orgasmic level...Nightwing/Dick Grayson comes as a close second though...and Jim Lee did wonders with Batman, bring out the sesnual side to him in his drawings...

Havoc470
youre a freak

lol

vaya_the_elf
You don't love batman?

You can't call her a freak for that. Batman is hot. stick out tongue

Joker1237
I never consider Punkyhermy a freak. lol.

Just the biggest Bat fan girl I ever seen.

Havoc470
the fact that batman is a comic book character and they consider him hot is freaky, mentioning "orgazm" and "batman" in the same sentence is completely freaky

nothings wrong with freaky though

Bat Dude
I agree, that is kinda creppy. Another reason chicks like Bats is he's so badass. And dark and mysterious.

Punkyhermy
What is 'freaky' about considering a comic book chaarcter hot?!
He is a icon...very much like Lindsey Lohan, whom people lust after too, only difference being Batman is not likely gonna jump outta the comic book panels...

Joker1237
I think Wonder Woman is hot, Also Hawk Girl with out the mask lol.

I am not a girl, so I think its ok for a girl to think a comic hero like Batman is hot.

Bat Dude
Dude, to think of it Catwoman's pretty hott...

Joker1237
I can name a lot of hot female comic stars lol.

Yes Catwoman is hot. All visons of Catwoman, Black hair, blonde hair. what ever hair.

Black or White or what ever.

Bat Dude
Yupp. But anyway, does anyone know where I can get Alex Ross Batman art?

vaya_the_elf
Have you searched on google?

Paola
there's an Alex Ross thread at the Artwork forum, also some work of him posted at the comic book pic thread.... take a look there, maybe you'll find some Batman.

Havoc470
http://tinypic.com/vcrh2
heres one

Havoc470
http://tinypic.com/vcri1
heres another......kinda

Bat Dude
They aren't showing up! DARN IT!

Punkyhermy
Somone post the Alex Ross Joker pic where The glass is shattered....WOW!

Paola
great pics Havoc...

vaya_the_elf
^ what she said

Joker1237
I like the one with the Joker best, wonder why lol.

They all look great though. And is that Terry as Batman BB?

vaya_the_elf
Christmas with the joker is one of my favorites from the 90's cartoons, so I kind of like the joker to. Kind him very funny.

*looks for terry as batman*

Bardock42
Joker is like the Number one guy you don't want to meet on a street at night, but ross is great. Did he Draw Bane or Doomsday? that would be great tio see.

Asian Hulk
What do you think?

Asian Hulk
What do you think?

vaya_the_elf
Batman is the man. Thats what I think. Him and catwomen were always interesting to see together.

Mr Parker
by the way great points Vaya.I dont know if this has been mentioned yet or not since I have not read through the whole thread but he also as Jack Nicholson says so well-Where does he get those wonderful toys? big grin by the way,thinks for getting my back against that dude with the uncalled for comments.

vaya_the_elf
I did forget that. Thanks for reminding me.

About the comments, anytime big grin

Havoc470
those reasons sort of make me not enjoy him, a rich, smooth talking, expensive car driving, martial artist, guy who wears a suit, and isnt a complete jerk

.....realistic indeed

Red Superfly
Batman rocks mainly because for me anyway, he's powerless.

He's just a dude in a suit with only kick-assery up his sleeve.

He's so much more impressive because he's the kind of superhero that COULD come true. If someone REALLY wanted to, and had the right equipment/funds, Batman is entirely possible in this world, maybe to a less fantastic extent, but certainly possible.

Punkyhermy
I agree. Batman is the closest to what anyone can ever get when rendering the comic world true. All you need is tremendous amount of money, skill and the will.

And Batman rocks because he is in essence the most vulnerable of all heroes. I like the idea that deep inside he is just a broken lil 8 year old who wants the world to make sense again. And I just wanna take him in my arms...

okkay.I'll stop now!

vaya_the_elf
Batman is just all around great. Not much i can think of that i don't like.

Asian Hulk
Poison Ivy can kissed the Bat.if she is in love to death

Red Superfly
Lol, funny how I posted this shortly before reading about the REAL Batman in New York (which could be BS but hey I hope it's true tbh).

And yes, I love how he doesn't have one specific weakness. He get's his ass handed to him on a regular basis, in a believable way. Superman and other mega-heroes CAN be defeated and beat up, but only if say, someone throws a planet at them.

Batman can be shot, stabbed, blinded, dismemberred etc very easily. It ups the "OMG! He survived!" factor when he escapes.

Also, I just like the fact he's the most realistic superhero next to say, The Punisher.

The fact that he's just a guy in a suit makes it all the more awesome. He's relying on training, courage, knowledge and wisdom to achieve his goals. It's something kids can look up to a heck of a lot more than the likes of Superman and other similar heroes who were born with their powers.

I like the uber-sacrificing nature of the likes of Batman and Spider-Man. They willingly give up what they want on a regular basis to help others, and regularly struggle balancing their life. Guys like Superman don't really learn about sacrifice and learning to be selfless because they are so mundanely goodie-two-shoes and autonomous from day 1.

Red Superfly
I don't mind the likes of Superman being around tho. I hate his character and super powers, but the way I see it, he exists to make Batman look even more cool.

When Batman is fighting alongside Supes, performing as Supermans equal, it's a way of telling aspiring youths that anything is possible, you've just gotta stick to what you want. Batman equalling Superman in terms of usefullness shows the (intentional?) moral story behind Batman's constant team ups with Supes.

theflyxx
1) He's a human at a peak and optimal level.
2) He has no superpowers.
3) He has elevated himself to near-superhuman status through years of rigorous training.
4) He's grim and gritty.
5) He's driven by vengeance
6) My favorite reason.....he's the anti-Superman

Nathaniel Grey
One of the most interesting things about Batman is the fact that he's mentally ill. The man is still coping with the fact that his parents were killed and so he developed another persona in order to readily deal with the trauma. And he's been going on and on for SO many years. Nothing will get in his way to satisfy the unending vengeance his darker psyche craves and that includes super powered beings as well. I just wish he wasn't over exposed. He's a great character and still produces top notch stories but he's just become overrated like a lot of heroes. Batman's still one of my top favorites though. He's got the drive and inner strength that would make Superman jealous.

Joker1237
the Anti Superman lol.

I dont think we can call Bats that,

I think Superman and Batman has diff paths to fight crime is all.

They are oppsites of each, and they might be the best super hero team up in the history of comics, in fact, I read there first team up comic.

Were they team up to fight the Joker and Lex, and therer army of robot like men.(That look like real humans)

Nathaniel Grey
He is! I believe that Batman is the ultimate anti-Superman. I'm sure he can't stand the naivety and boy scout image that Superman readily uses to stop crime. Because I know I do. Batman lives in the real world unlike Superman who for the most part relies on his Super powers to get him through a crisis. Batman's entirely vulnerable to everyday ongoings as well as the super natural ones that Superman and the rest of the over powered DC's heroes face. That makes his a lot stronger than Superman...who I hate. A lot. Not more than Gambit from X-Men...but a close second. wink

vaya_the_elf
I'm not a superman fan either. Batman is much more real, and has real life problems.

Punkyhermy
Yeah.That is just one tragic aspect of his character.It is ronic how he gets the prowl the streets all nights while other psycos get locked up.

Bat Dude
I can imagine Commishiner Gordan and the cops taking Batman to Arkaum, where his roomie is Joker!

Joker1237
Other reason to loved Batman.

He is my biggest fan.

liam k
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Here are some reason why you should love batman. These are just the basic ones. If you want you can add more.

1. Is mysterious, always leaving you guessing. Never boring.
2. Makes lots of money
3. Has the coolest car ever
4. Looks sexy in bat suit, very sexy.
5. knows how to talk to women
6. Good at fighting
7. Very smart
8. Has a kind side to him, not a complete jerk even though he does have lots of money

Those are only a few. What reasons can you come up with. smile

liam k
Completely he is that cool, vana knows what she talking about!

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by liam k
Completely he is that cool, vana knows what she talking about!

Thanks smile

liam k
so... why do like poison ivy so much?

vaya_the_elf
She is just interesting. Also she does not seem to need a man. She is very comfortable being single.

She is not my favorite batman character though.

liam k
i take you like her because she might.... represent you or something like that?

p.s who is you favorite charater, as if i don't know.

vaya_the_elf
Not really. Just find her really cool.

My favorite character is Catwoman.. and of course Batman.

liam k
That's cool, so, i don't know what else to talk to you about..... do you watch jla on cartoon network?

vaya_the_elf
Yep.

Do you like how they did batman on there?

liam k
yeah it was cool, right now i'm waiting for the new series of jla, the series after starcrossed

vaya_the_elf
What series after starcross?

Mainstream
Because he's paranoid...because things happen...things always happen and he beat the Sh*t out of the JLU back in 2000.

Dracora
Batman is HOT!

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Dracora
Batman is HOT!

roll eyes (sarcastic) Of course he is stick out tongue

Kieralinn
Batman is just the ultimate in comicbook hero sexiness. Especially since Kevin Conroy starting doing his voice in '92. I can't read a comic anymore without that voice in my head.

Plus, (considering I meant personality as sexiness) the fact that he is 6'2". 225lbs of muscle, black hair, blue eyes and Jim Lee draws him incredibly gorgeous!!!, doesn't hurt either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.