\\\=The Official PRETEND LIKE YOU INVENTED KMC THREAD=///

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So, one day I was sitting in my brown crusty bean bag eating a corn dog. I had just invented the internet, so I figured, "hey, I should invent a website where people from all over the world can come and hang out with other movie fans and make meaningful posts!" So, that's how I invented KMC! cool

Needless to say, I'm no longer sitting in a crusty bean bag. I'm sitting in a silk covered Lazy-Boy recliner, earining 92% cool

misha
pft roll eyes (sarcastic)
one day, many years ago i was browsing the net and i thought
"im so good, people over the world should know it! how can i let everyone know how good i am?"
and then it struck me.....make a forum eek! i thought i'd suck people in by calling it killer movies because lots of people are more interested in movies than people. until they met me of course wink
so anyway a few years later i joined it messed

MornGlory
weird

Clovie
i created raz, and he created kmc

(coz he is another computer programm)

misha
eek!

The Tired Hiker
That is soooooo sexy! droolio

Clovie
queen

misha
notworthy

SlipknoT
Well see this one day I was hanging out with my friend PRESTON and I was telling him about this idea I had for A movie forum on the internet, called KMC and he seemed to take an unusaull intrest in it. So I told him everything about, the next thing I know I'm being beaten up and thrown in the back of a car. I was knocked unconciouse, I woke up a few hours later in the middle of the desert, so I made my way home and I never saw Him again but I know the little bugger stole my idea, I just know it miffed

misha
how RUDE schmoll

Aqua
I know u all love the way i made KMC, but im gonna have to turn it over to Lil_B for the hard and outstanding work she has done big grin

The Tired Hiker
Who's Lil_B??? confused

The Tired Hiker
evil face

SlipknoT
sad I could have made millions

Clovie
milla?

Aqua
Milla, Lil_B!tchiness

The Tired Hiker
Nope, never heard of her. erm

SlipknoT
huh? huh

Clovie
laughing

The Tired Hiker
embarrasment I recently went to that place where they erase your memories. Acuna? I think it's called. embarrasment

SlipknoT
then how did you remember how you made KMC

The Tired Hiker
Because they only erase certain memories. Dude, who cares anyway? Let's go bowling! smile

furryman
Lacuna Inc. eek!

SlipknoT
Sure smile

The Tired Hiker
YES!!!! eek! I had them wipe out the memory of someone, I can't remember who though. erm Also, I just recently posted on this thread, recieved a text message on my cell phone, and drank a sip of Chardonnay all at the same time. I thought my head was going to explode. embarrasment

furryman
men really can't multitask no

The Tired Hiker
Are you a 'The Big Lebowski' fan? I can't remember if you are or not. embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
What I did was a tri-qualti-task! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
I only saw about 10 minutes of in on Comedy Central embarrasment but I like bowling

SlipknoT
Dude, your hardcore

furryman
I love the TBL droolio

The Tired Hiker
White Russian, anyone? big grin

The Tired Hiker
eek! Or, I've eaten too much turkey!

misha
hysterical

misha
laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
That reminds me of a PULP song:

The Tired Hiker
PULP's 'This is Hardcore':

You are hardcore, you make me hard.
You name the drama and I'll play the part.
It seems I saw you in some teenage wet dream.
I like your get up if you know what I mean.
I want it bad. I want it now.
Oh can't you see I'm ready now.
I've seen all the pictures,
I've studied them forever.
I wanna make a movie so let's star in it
together.
Don't make a move 'til I say, "Action."
Oh, here comes the Hardcore life.
Put your money where your mouth is tonight.
Leave your make-up on & I'll leave on the light.
Come over here babe & talk in the mic. Oh yeah I hear you now.
It's gonna be one hell of a night.
You can't be a spectator. Oh no.
You got to take these dreams & make them whole.
Oh this is Hardcore -
there is no way back for you.
Oh this is Hardcore -
this is me on top of you &
I can't believe that it took me this long. That it took me this long.

This is the eye of the storm.
It's what men in stained raincoats pay for but in here it is pure.
Yeah. This is the end of the line.
I've seen the storyline played out so many times before.
Oh that goes in there.
Then that goes in there.
Then that goes in there.
Then that goes in there. & then it's over. Oh, what a hell of a show
but what I want to know:
what exactly do you do for an encore? 'Cos this is Hardcore.

Kosta
After having invented the universe, time, space, our solar system, earth, man, woman, inbetween, animals, and those little mini doughnuts, I saw that it was good. But! Not good enough, so I invented a website where man, woman, and inbetween could sit and talk to eachother and sometimes even indulge in the odd mini doughtnut. What can I say? Its all in the hips.

D-Double
laughing ......the hips.....

Kosta
smokin'

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Oh my god, Kosta! I'm seriously LMAOADIMOVIBMAOL!!!!!!!

(laughing my ass off and drowning in my own vomit induced by Medevil amounts of laughter!!!!!!)

misha
TH, im seriouslt LMAOADIMOV!

(laughing my ass off and drowning in my own vomit)

The Tired Hiker
Misha, I'm LMAOAPOM.

(laughing my ass off and peeing on myself!) blink big grin

misha
preston, im walking away blink

The Tired Hiker
So, basically you are PIWA? confused

misha
no, im WA roll eyes (sarcastic)

what a coincidence, i live in WA (western australia) eek!

The Tired Hiker
Okay, well I'm ATGTBM'K

(about to go to bed, m'kay!)

misha
m'kay cry

The Tired Hiker
AIDATB

(after I drink another two beers!) laughing out loud

misha
CIHS? eek!

(can i have some?)

D-Double
On a rainy day in the Congo, I sat alone in a leaky hut, pondering the shape of snowflakes. My hands were stained red from the clay I was molding for hours and a cigarette hung loosely between my lips, sprinkling ash upon my awkward creation. Suddenly, the canopy of the hut gave way. Rainwater and palm leaves showered down to the dirt all around me.

.....There I stood. Wet and bleeding. For the sticks that held the roof in place cut me to mock my misfortune. I called upon my sense of humor and chuckled as I cleared the debris from my sculpture. Blood mixed with clay, clay with ash, ash with rain, and rain with leaf.....

....At that very moment a bolt of lightning sizzled through the atmosphere and struck my so called "Art", creating a massive explosion of cosmic communication.....When I regained consciousness, before me stood an eight foot tall circuitboard with roots firmly embedded into the ground. It pulsed with energy and electric excitement...

...."This is not of the now", I whispered. "It is eternal....and I shall call it...KMC...."

misha
pft, myne was so much more believable roll eyes (sarcastic)diva

The Tired Hiker
IGYS,BYAUAAICCTAM.P,YLIAAIWCMATLTSYABFEWWCDITOTkmcF. erm

I'd give you some, but you are under age and I can't condone to a minor. Plus, you live in Australia and it would cost me a *** load to send you a beer fast enough where we could drink it together over the KMC forums. erm

misha
FT
schmoll

(i think you can work that out for yourself stick out tongue)

D-Double
big grin ......

misha
'tis true cool

i mean come one.....lightning? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Tired Hiker
I'm not worthy! pray

misha
PIHTGSYRST

(preston i have to go see you round some time!)

xxoo misha

The Tired Hiker
Okie/ embarrasment X..lp

The Tired Hiker
Whoa, I just thought of something! eek! *goes to execute devious plot* no expression huh evil face

Korri
well it was pretty easy really... flirt1

The Tired Hiker
I'm sure it was. You probably created it at the same time you invented the chicken burrito. smile

Korri
How the hell did you know? eek!

The Tired Hiker
Because I ate one today and it had the 'Korri' stamp seared on the tortilla! pray

Jackie Malfoy
Ok strange thread but here is my story.

I was online one night and I was geting tired of all the off topic threads.Why don't they have a site where we can talk about movies and stuff.
I loved movies alot btw!So that night I thought of a site I could make so people all over the world can go to and have fun and have alot of places to hang out in.
What should I call it?I thought to myself.It has to have movies in the name.How about home movies?No that does not fit together.I know Keller movies forums!
From that day on I was glad to had made such a great site which alot of members who joined after one or todays that it is been online.JM

Korri
embarrasment oops i told them to remove the evidence!

The Tired Hiker
Good job, Jackie Malfoy! Splendid! smile

Korri
sad fark you!

Baylin
Sooo hows everyone enjoying the movie website I created?

I came up with idea for this website whilst munching on an out of date packet of cheesy string I found in the middle of Sainsburys car park on wild wet windy night last year. rock

The Tired Hiker
fear

The Tired Hiker
I f*ckin knew it was you! Great job! smile

Baylin
It's the cheesy string man, you got to put your trust in the cheesy string!

Then you can accomplish anything *looks around and gestures*

Korri
mad

Jackie Malfoy
Uh thanks tired Hiker!It looks like Kerri that you better get that man fired who was supose to remove that sticker for you.Or let me handle him. evil face laughing JM

Mr Zero
One day I thought to myself "wouldn't it be a wild idea to invent an internet forum-chat site that seemed like it was populated by people from all over the world with all sorts of differing ideas about everything: but in fact they were all written by ME". I set it all up and it took almost 17 months to make the site look like it had a history and was inhabited by all sorts of weirdos and freaks.

I opened it to the public and then as soon as the very first person joined (his name was Tired Hiker) I closed the site again and it's been just him, like a single rat in a maze, and all my many fake personalities ever since.

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!Good one Zero!JM

Baylin
laughing out loud You are such frickin genius Mr Z!

Falling4Daniel_
If i invinted KMC, half the people would already be banned.

Jackie Malfoy
Glad that you did not invent this then.JK. JM

furryman
laughing out loud I'm with you there

Jackie Malfoy
Hey Furryman I did not see you there.How are you doing?JM

furryman
I'm good thanks, and yourself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.