How much longer will we have to put up with terror?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyokoMasaki
WHEN IS POKEMON GONNA END!? AND YUGIOH AND ALL THOSE STUPID SHOWS!?

Phoenix Aska
As long as the popularity with little kids continues and the show gets good ratings pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh will not end...

RyokoMasaki
*sigh* then the nightmare shall live on

BlackHatDefect
I say it over and over again,don't ***** about those shows.They were NOT made for your age group to enjoy....they were made for kids.You have no right to *****....

Anyway,YugiOh is running a second series called GX in Japan,and it will be done after that.Im not sure about Pokemon though.What I do know is that I am damned glad they are around.What better things than cartoons to teach American youth about dreams and following your heart,and friendhip.These two anime stress that to teach kids early lifes important lessons.I know I actually learned alot from Pokemon as a kid that I take with me today.I adore BOTH shows,not only for the lessons I learned,but because they are damned cute,and Malik(YugiOh)is tEH sex...

RyokoMasaki
ok......nice story. I learned stuff from Pokemon too and it's an ok show..... just a lil too kiddy for me. I still like watchin Pikachu beat team rockets butt though big grin

Reborn Again
But of course, all good things must come to an end...

Arsenal
Yu-Gi-Oh! is infinately more entertaining then Pokemon.

Serket
YGO may be for little kids as shown on CN and WB, but do you know how mch they cut out before airing? I can't believe the whole first season was cut! I read the manga, even though it's said to be badly translated.

BlackHatDefect
Aye,but even in Japan,it was made for kids.What they read and watch in Japan as kids is what we view as 15+ material.I really believe that Japan is socially better than us...

They only have like...a 2%crime rate,and they have their kids realize the world isn't all Sesamee Street very young...

Serket
I knew that, I was just saying that in America it wouldn't be a kids anime. Uncut, it would probably attract a large teen/adult audience.
That's part of the reason why I think Japan is cooler.

JLred
I agree with him totally Happy Dance sick

Jace_Rave
its a shame that so much wasted talent is spent on those shows...think of the artistic abilities of the Yu-Gi-Oh artist! and the...err...nevermind
but, he does have some cool characters...Black Luster Soldier
but, if lil kids like it...

Lord Shadow Z
So would I be mistaken to believe that someone holds a gun to your head and forces you to watch or acknowledge these shows? Just ignore them, its that simple. Why make such a big deal over an anime show or two when chances are you don't watch them because you don't like them?

RyokoMasaki
i DO have to put up with Pokemon and Yugioh, my family and friends make me watch it for their own entertainment...... I like Pokemon more though. So much pure Pokemon fighting!

Jace_Rave
I SUPPORT POKEMON AND YUGIOH! (refer to my post above for reasons)
not that i'd watch it, but i do

MornGlory
NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!! yawn

RyokoMasaki
why did i make this thread?... Oh well, this thread sux, MOVING ON!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.