Christan Bale-Would He make a good batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Believe it or not I don't think he would.I like Micheal Keation as batman and Val Krammer but I can't see Bale as the new batman.
What are your thoughts on this?I loved him in Newies through he was so cute in that movie!
See you around!JM Happy Dance confused mad

sorrow
did u mean val kilmer?

i think bale would be ok ..
tho i dont really mind about it..
laughing

Jackie Malfoy
Yea that is what I meant.I could not think of the right spelling of the word.Sorry!lol!JM

Cipher
Michael Keaton was OK but he was all wrong physically. Kilmer might've been Ok if he'd stuck around and not did that Saint movie. Of course the fourth movie still would have sucked......

Cipher
Forgot to mention Bale: I hope he'll do a good job. He has the right intensity for the part.

sorrow
yea well.. when is the release date?

SnakeEyes
I think Bale is better than all of the previous Batman actors, yet i still think that Russel Crowe would've done a good job...

eternalsunshine
Are you joking? Russel Crowe as Batman...don't make me laugh, don't get me wrong he's a great actor, but he's no Batman. I think that Christian Bale will be awesome as Batman. He is such an amazing actor and the script the director everything is different from the others. Batman one and two were cool but not that great, Val Kilmer was my favorite Batman so far and that one (Batman Forever) was my favorite Batman movie. And Batman and Robin just sucked. But I think that Bale will turn out to be my favorite Batman and my favorite Batman movie, despite Katie Holmes being in it.

Cinemaddiction
K, follow up in Christian Bale's thread, or in a Batman thread in the Comic Book Forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.