The Incredibles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frosty Beverage

Mr Zero
2 other empty threads about this in here already. You will be chastised for acting like a moron, which is a shame because I'd rather they invented a way to kill you from a distance.

TheDon
Thats his way of tellin you to please go the **** away JB...

rainydays
I honestly did not like the Incredibles, itwasn't as good as I thougt it would be, but hey if others thinks its good all power to em.

rajah kalantiaw
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t298824.html

fudge
WE DONT EVEN HAV IT HERE YET! cry

Kalza
Can't wait till it comes out

lil bitchiness
Please dont start pointless threads.

Closing.

Placidity
Hey guys, this is really important:

Why didn't Syndrome use his zero-point energy on the plane turbine at the end? No weak answers.

Impediment
He was overcome with panic and terror and, therefore, was unable to rationally think of that plan.

Mauzeraut
Originally posted by Placidity
Hey guys, this is really important:

Why didn't Syndrome use his zero-point energy on the plane turbine at the end? No weak answers.

Throughout the movie he only used it on people. Maybe it had some sort of restriction and wouldn't work on the turbine?

Plus, that would not have helped his situation any. One of his flight boots was compromised as well, he was fleeing for his life via the cape being pulled in, the plane was already damaged. Stopping the turbine would have meant him tumbling down with the plane and crashing from a highrise's height anyway.

Might be a weak explanation. The strongest one is "he panicked".

Placidity
Yea, I'm going to settle for panicked for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.