Sailormoon: The Children of the Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela
A girl with short brown hair hung loosely about her face walked inside the classroom (where uranus and neptune are) interupting the teacher. She handed her the note.

The teacher spoke up. "Class, we have a new student. This is Cardigan Ribbon." she nodded to the girl.

Caridgan's cold blue eyes moved up and down the rows of students studying them before she took her seat.

<Tidus>
Lemme see

Name: Ishiko Akami
Element: Shadow
Powers: ?
Family: Unknown
Guradian(Ie: Luna for Serena and Artemis for Mina.)*: N/a
Attire: A light blue blouse and black skirt for her school uniform.
Scout uniform: Black pants and shirt outlined in silver
Personality: Kind, Caring, Sweet, Friendly all that stuff.
Background: Will be revealed

Ergh.. 17!?!?!?! Are Uranus and Neptune 17??? Cuz... 17s almost in college.. .Most scouts are 14...
Anyways... Wiat... WTFs Darriens name? Marara..Mrioki? Maramura? Oh forget it... I need to go and check the other thread.

here~ Mamoru

Mamoru was once again reading and eating a piece of chocolate on the break... The bell rang and Mamoru ran out onto his Physic class, his favorite.

feralboy
michiru looked at the girl.mmm. i bet she's shy,i should help her get use to this school.

comicman
"hey michiru there's something funny about her..." Jake said but stopped

Tela
Cardigan sneered. She wasn't deaf. she tried to ignore them.

Guardian_Rikku
Meanwhile poor Usagi had just retreated to a desk in her classroom. She had, yet again, slept in, and wiped away a tear. Why was it so hard in the morning? she though, a sweatdrop forming.

comicman
"oh i guess i said that to loud" Jake said feeling a millimetre small

Tela
Cardigan smiled when her friend came in haning the teacher a note and sitting down. they had both transferred school. Her raven haired friend sat next to her.

Tela
Haruka looked at Michiru. "Where do you think they're from?" she whispered almost inaudible. Only Michiru heard her.

<Tidus>
The Physic class passed by fast. Mamoru came out and looked around. Mamoru quickly started down the street.

SalemLang
Chloe Ling busts into class. Everyone stares at her. "Hi." said an embrassed Chloe.

Tela
Ishiko watched Chloe smiling warmly to her.

"Your heart is bleeding." Cardigan whispered.

Ishiko laughed softly.

SalemLang
"What was that?" asked Chloe.

~Is Ishiko a guy or a girl?~

Tela
(A girl)

Ishiko blushed. "My friend is just being rude. Hi I'm Ishiko. I'm new here." she whispered to Chloe.

SalemLang
"Chloe Ling, I'm new too."

comicman
~can we make attacks?~
"jake meet me at the gym in an half hour" tim said to jake "ok" jake said

Tela
Ishiko smiled. She could feel Cardigan's withering look. She knew her friend wasn't the one to make friends off the bat.

<Tidus>
~*just waiting till bad guys come in*~

SalemLang
Chloe sat at the desk next to Ishiko.

comicman
"where are you from cardigan?" Jake asked

SalemLang
"Hey Ishiko, who's the hottie asking questions?"

comicman
~are you female?~

SalemLang
~yes~

comicman
jake blushed

comicman
jake relised that Michiru saw him blushing

comicman
"are you hitting on me?" jake said tim's face was turning red trying to hold in from bursting into laughter

Tela
Cardigan looked at Jake. "I'm from the US."

Emma718
Rei was at her school, which was a T*A Private Girls School and the class she was attending was her least favourite subject Social Studies. Rei had her head down on her desk ~ arguing with Usagi, would be more fun then this~ Rei said to herself.

<Tidus>
Mamoru sat down on a bench, which was near the high school the scouts were. He figured, that somehow most troubles circled around them, and Tuxedo Mask would be needed here more then other places. Mamoru looked up into the sky wondering about many things.

Tela
A boy Mamoru's age sat next to him and smiled. "Hey, you're Mamoru right? You're in my physics class." he said as he lew some dark bangs out of his eyes.

feralboy
michiru turn around but it the same time rolling her eyes at tim and jake

Guardian_Rikku
As soon as school let out, Usga slowly made her way to Rei's shrine. All the girls were meeting there today, and it seemed she had arrived first. Usagi puffed.

"Yeah, late to school, but I get here before even Rei does!" She whined to herself, sitting on the front steps.

comicman
after class jake headed to the gym to meet tim, who was already there "ok so what do you want to show me" jake said "this" tim replied pulling out a earpiece (the comunicaters that go on the ear) "so i already have a set" jake said "these filter out anything that will hurt our ears and stop anyone from listenning in on us" tim said annoyed "is that all?" jake asked "no i also picked up your drycleaning and organised your schedulal, of cause it is" tim said

<Tidus>
"Well yeah.." answered Mamoru as he noticed the school out, and Usagi sitting on the steps.

Tela
The guy nodded. He smiled as Ishiko and Cardigan walked up. Standing and smoothing the wrinkles out of his pants he nodded to Mamoru. "see you tomorrow." he said as he left with the two girls.

Mamoru would notice that the air seemed extremely cold and dense when the two girls walked up.

comicman
"i got to go, this hero thing takes up allot of time" jake said leaving he made sure nobody could see then he changed and headed to some roofs

Tela
There came a loud scream as a monster was draining a woman of her energy and dropped her to the ground.

comicman
jake er the oceanwater knight jumped on some roofs and started following ishiko and cardigan "let's see what they're up to" jake said to himself "come on jake they're just normal school girls you're just overeacting" tim said over the comlink
~comes before the monster attack~

Tela
Ishiko and Cardigan turned at the scream and ran towards the fallen victim. Ishiko cradled the woman whispering to her while Cardigan went to take the monster on.

comicman
"holy sh!t" jake said seeing the monster he looked at ishiko and cardigan then the monster and looked at ishiko and cardigan then the monster again and jumped of the roof drawing his samuri swords he slahed the monster

Tela
The monster stumbled back growling.

"I got it." Cardigan hissed as she then attacked again. The two in a hand to hand combat blocking each others attack until Cardigan leg sweeped the monster and drew a sword from nowhere stabbing it and turning it to dust.

comicman
~can you post a pic of the monster?~

comicman
~nevermind~
"who are you" jake asked "okay maybe not ordinary school girls" tim said over the comlink

comicman
jake stil waiting for an answer sheathed his swords

Tela
Cardigan just looked at him. "You know who I am." she said. the air cold only around her. "Why do you ask such stupid questions?"

Ishiko had propped the lady up in a safe place. She smiled warmly at Jake.

comicman
"no who are you really and i've never seen you before" jake said

Tela
"I'm Cardigan. I go to the same school as you and am in the same class as you. Just an average teenager trying to get into college."

Darth Revan
Alright bitches, let's get this party started...

Ares stood in a dark corner of the skyscraper he used for his organized crime syndicate, Arecorp. He stared out the window at the vast empire he had conquered, all the buildings, money, and politicians of this huge city. The still-youthful old man looked down at his massive hands--one real, his own medium brown flesh, and the other mechanical. In the palm of his mechanical left was mounted a shiny black and silver stone, whose unusual crystalline structure looked almost like a computer chip. It blinked and glimmered periodically, apparently with the movement of his hand. A tiny black mouse was scampering across the floor of the tower when it was abruptly lifted into the air. Ares pulled it to his side of the room and studied it carefully. He had always liked mice.

comicman
"do you think she knows who you are" tim said through the comlink "i don't go to school" the oceanwater knight said

Tela
Cardigan laughed coldly. "Please. I know who you are." she said.

"Come on Cardigan. We'll be late." Ishiko said as she laced her arm in Cardigans and gently led her away.

comicman
jake grabbed cardigan and jumped on a roof running and jumping to the next roof "how do you know how i am" jake said holding her

<Tidus>
Suddenly Tuxedo Mask appeared balancing on a pole. He saw the dust. He fell down from ashament "Too late" muttered Tuxedo Mask. "Its obvious that the OceanWater knight is Jake" said Tuxedo Mask as he answered the question for Cardinage. Tuxedo Mask started walking around on the roofs looking for criminals to fight.

comicman
~and your not suposed to know~

<Tidus>
~Tuxedo Mask knows everytnhing......LoL~

comicman
~well not that~ "you are obviously not normal" jake said

Tela
Cardigan paused. "Maybe someday you'll find out." she said winking to him as she walked along with Ishiko who nudged her.

"He's Neptunes Boyfriend. Just like Cole had said." Ishiko said.

Cardigan laughed. "I know that. Just ratling his cage."

<Tidus>
Tuxedo Mask once more dissapeared onto the shadows... IN a second out of the shadows came out Mamoru dressed like any college student would.

comicman
"everything you've seen and heard you won't tell anybody" jake said dissapearing

Tela
Ishiko sighed. "I hate this secrecy. We should just join the scouts."

"No." Cardigan said making her friend face her. "We can not. We are on the brink of nonexistent."

<Tidus>
Mamoru came up to them "Well... I expect your the one who destroyed the monster?" asked Mamoru looking at both of them "And you know about the scouts? Weird..."

Darth Revan
Ares dropped the mouse and it scampered across the floor into a crack in the wall. As he was about to return to his bedroom and get some sleep, a SWAT helicopter (if there are SWAT helicopters in this show...) leveled with the window, a machine gunner poised to tear the place apart. Ares drew a dangerous-looking battle axe. It was double-bladed and pitch black except for the edges that tapered down a half-inch to the blade, which were silver. He grabbed his hat off a nearby table, placed it firmly on his head, and waited.

<Tidus>
~Good question, Are there SWAT Helicopters in Japan?? laughing out loud ~

Emma718
Rei was still at school, because her teacher gave her a detention for not listening in class. ~I can't believe this, i never get detentions, Usagi is the one who gets them~Rei said to herself in a angry tone. Rei looked at her watch, once she was let out, realising the time she ran full speed to the shrine. See saw Usagi sitting on the front steps "Omg, Usagi your early for a change" Rei said as she approched her.

Darth Revan
((come to think of it, obviously there aren't literal SWAT helicopters, but I'm fairly sure they have some kind of equivalent...))

The moment the first shot split the air, Ares was in motion. He hurled his massive weight through the window and went sailing ten or fifteen feet through the night air, into the hovering aircraft. With three quick slashes, the three passengers in the helicopter were dead. Ares moved quickly on to the bewildered pilot and hastily buried his axe in his skull. Just as the craft was about to spiral out of control, Ares took the controls.

<Tidus>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/gromdain/avatars/Sniper_Kitties.gif Here you go! Japanese Swat Members! Pros!!!

feralboy
~that so funny~

Tela
Cardigan sighed. She and Ishiko had transformed into their sailor forms. "I hate this." Ishiko said.

"what helping the silly twits just because it's on the way. I do too."

"No, I mean, why do we have to fight them later."

"Because in order to survive we must find those three crystals. Cole is already loosing his life energy" Cardigan said. "If he dies so do we. we're draining him."

Ishiko nods. "Okay. Let's go." They dash off across the rooftops dropping into a store. They had gotten in without any alarms going off or so I thought.

comicman
"you are really confusing me" jake said behind them still in his armor

comicman
a"where are the scouts" jake thought

comicman
suddenly all types of liguades like juice water pop ect. went towards the two girl covering them

Tela
Cardigan spun around. She and Ishiko were going through a showcase. They could feel the energy of one of the imperial gems. Ishiko came to stand beside Cardigan. "Got it. The IMperial Onyx."

"You won't leave with it." Sailor Uranus said. "Uranus world shaking!" she yelled sending the attack towards Cardigan making her fly into the wal and drop the gem. "Get it!" she yelled to Jake.

comicman
the liquades sent the gem towards jake as he grabbed it "about time but i can handle this" jake said leaving he ran away as fast as he could

comicman
"tim leave but bring you anylizing thingy and laptop meet me on the school roof" jake told tim over the comlink

Tela
Ishiko shook with anger. "Shadow Revenge!" she yelled as darkness surrounded Sailor Uranus.

Sailor Mercury ran up to Oceanwater Knight. "Let me hold the gem so I can analyze it and see why they wanted it."

comicman
"no" jake said pushing her away

comicman
"i work alone" jake said shooting water on the roof and then controled the temperature of it so it would freeze he continued to the school

Tela
She fell to the ground and was helped up by Uranus. "Hey, jerk! that's no way to treat a lady!" she yelled. "Don't see what Neptunes sees in you."

comicman
~they don't know who the oceanwater knight is YET~

Tela
(NO, but uranus knows that neptune seems to like him. They doen't have to KNOw who he is. Just see him once before)

comicman
~o that is sorda what i thought~
jake got to the school "anylize this" jake said passing him the gem to anylize ~now i need tela to play tim and say what it is~

Tela
Tim looked at Jake as his computer analyzed it. "Wow, well, do you want the long version of the story or the short?" he asks.

comicman
"short" jake said

Tela
Tim sighed. "You're no fun. Okay in short, there were four gems that Queen Serenity used to maintain peace and order. The one SailorMoon has is the Imperail Crystal. Queen Serenity gave the other three to a friend who ruled in a neighboring galazy and don't give me that look. Their galaxy was attacked and the gems were sent to earth for protection. It seems that those two mysterious scouts work for that king's son.

comicman
"ok so should we give it to them are keep it" jake said

Tela
Tim bit his lip. "Not sure. We should wait until their 'king' shows himself. But if this is true he is becoming weaker every day."

<Tidus>
Mamoru looked at the whole situation "This planet could turn to hell!! Those girls are powerfull... And so the legend about the imperial crystals are true... But why would they possibly want it? To use for evil? I need to stop this" muttered Mamoru as he ran into a walkway. In no less then a Minute Tuxedo Mask was again balancing himself on a pole on top of a high building, which was next to Cardige and Ishiko "No matter what, your not getting that crysta..." Said Tuxedo Mask as he threw two sharp red roses at Cardige and Ishiko.

Tela
Cardigan pushed Ishiko out of the way taking both to each side. She slumped the ground groaning. Ishiko knelt beside her. "You jerk. She did nothing to you." she said checking on cardigan. A figure walks from the shadows and kneels beside Cardigan. He wore a suit uniform the same color as Cardigan's. He gently helped her and Ishiko up.

<Tidus>
"Even thought you did nothing to me, It is my duty to protect Sailor Moon!! And her Imperial Gem!" answered Tuxedo Mask. He watched another figure come up "Another friend of youres is it?" asked Tuxedo Mask.

Tela
The men nodded. "We do not want your precious Sailor moon's imperial crystal. The imperial onyx, amethyst, and alexandryte rightfully belongs to us."

SalemLang
In the cafetria

Chloe jumps up on to the table she was sitting. "Party at my house!"

comicman
"ok i'l take care of the gem" jake said taking it "ok but be careful" tim said leaving "it's getting late" tim said as he climbed down "k see ya" jake said heading to a safe place and transformed back and went home

feralboy
sailor neptune runs to Uranus"Whats going on."

feralboy
sorry see i'll post at school just to let y'all know why it seems i never be on till friday thats be on when from12am-5am i. know it makes no sence but i g2g go wish i be on whene y'all be on

<Tidus>
"Yes, The three other gems/crystals, but what do you want with theM??" asked Tuxedo MAsk

Darth Revan
Ares sat in his big leather power-trip office chair with his eyes closed. His fingers occasionally twitched. He was surveying his territory with his uber-mind reading skills, peering into the minds of random people. None of them even knew he was in control of the city. Excellent...

Tela
The man sighed. "We need them. They contain our life energy." he explained rather bluntly. He could feel himself getting weaker.

<Tidus>
"And somehow my suspicion keeps its curioisity, why didnt you then ask the scouts for it??

Tela
"They don't have it you twit." Cardigan said wincing as she bled.

The guy calmly shushed her before continueing. "They don't know about it. The only two would be Luna and Artemis."

Ishiko nodded.

<Tidus>
"However, you might ask them for help, the scouts ment to do good and protect, and your not that dumm to notice that." answers Tuxedo MAsk

Guardian_Rikku
Usagi looked up as Rei stood before her.

"Yeah...I am!" She said with pride, grinning. "Ok! So, now what? I thought we could....go to the arcade or something?" She said with hope, until Luna seemed to appear out of no where. The cat was out of breath. "Usagi, Rei, trouble! A block to the north!" said the cat, and Usagi jumped up.

"Ah, man..." She complained, but took a look around before transforming into what people call Sailor Moon. "Well, c'mon, Rei, we gotta get going!" She said before rushing off, clutching her moon cepter tightly with both hands.

Emma718
Before Rei could answer, Luna appeared saying there was trouble. Then Rei transformed into SailorMars, and ran after Usagi.

comicman
"this hole hero thing is so exhausting" jake said to himself openning the door to his room and got in bed

Tela
"Think closely Tuxedo Mask. . .ugh" Cardigan groaned in pain before continueing. "There's an evil in the city. It grows more powerful everyday. Do you serious think that silly moon twit is stong enough to even comprehend what we're up against."

Ishiko shook her head. "He's right. We should join forces."

Cardigan winced. "I think after this guy's 'friendly' act I would have to say NO!"

Silver Stardust
Makoto arrived at Hikawa Temple, out of breath, to find Usagi and Rei rushing off.

"Hey! What's going on? Wait for me!" she shouted, running after them.

Tela
Ami's cheeks were flushed. She was exhausted from running to the temple only to have to run after the others transforming in midrun.

feralboy
mechiru saw sailor Mercury transform."oh no not now." Mechiru transformed in to sailor Neptune she ran after sailor mercury.

comicman
"to exhausted right now" jake said sencing a powerful pressence

feralboy
Mercury whats going on

Tela
Sailor Mercury panted as they ran. "I'm not sure." she said. "It seems someone's causing trouble."

feralboy
"don't you have some gagit that will make us got there in time"Neptune said

Tela
Sailor Mercury just looked at her. She shook her head. "We'll get there. Tuxedo Mask is stalling them."

feralboy
ok and how far way till we get there

Tela
"Just a block." Mercury said.

feralboy
good

Tela
As they turned the corner they could see Tuxedo Mask standing on a lamp post and three new super heros/villians on the ground. One injured being helped by the other two.

feralboy
A who are y'all neptune yelled

<Tidus>
"... Sailor Moon, maybe not enough, but the scouts??? Are you kidding me? Their the stronghest thier is in this solar system,and you wan tme to beileve that you didnt know that?" said Tuxedo Mask

feralboy
hey tuxedo mask who are these poeple

<Tidus>
"Thieves, they want to steal the two sacred gems... They say all they want to do was bring back their life energy...However its a lie" answered Tuxedo Mask

feralboy
ok then "Deep Submerge" yelled neptune.a blue/green ball of energy russef toward the thieves and waves follwed

feralboy
g2g

Tela
Ishiko shook her head. "We're not lying. Ask Luna or Artemis." she pleaded.

Cardigan sneered. "Told you they wouldn't believe us."

comicman
"they aren't lying" a very exhausted oceanwater knight said reaching out his hand holding something he opened itand the imperial onyx was in his hand he dropped the gem and collasped revieling an arrow in his back and a armored figure on a roof holding a bow "i love this job" the figure said jumping down to get the gem "i wouldn't take another step" a teenager said holder a sword and wearing a small chestplate and face-mask plus pants "your pathetic" the evil guy said charging at the other guy with a staff the good guy started parrying his blows but couldent parry all of them and took two blows to the chest, left arm and one under his chin the bad guy took the onyx and took off leaving no trace behind

Silver Stardust
"Well, why should we believe you?" Sailorjupiter shot back at Cardigan.

Guardian_Rikku
Sailor Moon crossed her arms. "We don't even know you, et you expect us to believe you?" She asked.

Tela
Ishiko screamed. "No!" she yelled after the mysterious guy left.

Cardigan felt weak. Her knees buckled.

"Go you two. I'll distract them." Cole said as he urrounded himself, cardigan, and ishiko in shadow until they were gone and could transform back into their human state.

<Tidus>
Tuxedo Mask looked at the figure escaping, and leaving no trace "The imperial Onyx!" said Tuxedo Mask as he started to try and find the evil figure.

Tela
Cardigan growled. "We could have had had it. Silly moon twit and her little cult.

Cole nodded. "We'll have to track it down the hard way."

Ishiko gasps. "You don't mean."

"Yes."

"But it will drain your energy."

Cole sighs. "It's all we got"

comicman
the oceanwater knight and the other guy dissapeared

Tela
Concentrating, Cole used his energy to activate the stone a stong black energy beam jets from it to guide the scouts to it.

<Tidus>
Tuxedo Mask saw the dark beam and followed it.

comicman
"what the hell" the figure said seeing the beam come from his hand

Tela
Cole kept centering his energy into the onyx. Since it was his gem it had a direct link to him. He hoped someone found it before he passed out exhausted.

<Tidus>
Tuxedo Mask found the dark figure easily, and threw four sharp red roses at it.

comicman
the figure blocked all them and reversed them "amateur" the figure said shooting five arrows at tuxedo mask two cutting his arms but not doing any serious damage

comicman
the figure jumped up

<Tidus>
Tuxedo Mask fliped back, dodging ALL of the arrows.

Tela
A figure appeared and darkness surrounded the trio shutting off the outside world. Ishiko growled lowly. "GIve the onyx back." she told the figure.

comicman
~it just cut his arms no biggy jake got shot in the back~ "never" the figure said speeding of at the speed of a viper gt

Tela
Ishiko followed since the onyx still gave off the black light. She knew soon it would stop since Cole would pass out.

<Tidus>
Tuxedo Mask dissapeared into the shadows once more, following the Viper Gt.

comicman
~he's running as fast as a viper gt~ three more fighters showed up infront of the two "leave our brother alone or i'll have you for breakfast pretty lady" one said

Tela
Ishiko growled. "What does he want with the gem? It won't be of any use unless you have the rightful owner." she said laughing at his idiotcy.

<Tidus>
"Morons" said Tuxedo Mask, as suddenly a huge rose covered him, and dissapeared, it reappeared at the other side, and it opened up, Tuxedo Mask was there. He continued his pirsuit of the black onyx.

comicman
"who says we don't" one said as the three dissapeared and the black line dissapeared also meaning the fourth one dissapeared also to a different planet

Tela
Ishiko sighed. She fell to her knees trying to catch her breath.

Cole passed out just when the four disappeared. Luckily he had been laying in bed.

Silver Stardust
Sailorjupiter glanced at Sailormoon.

"What was that all about? Luna? Artemis? Do you know anything about this?"

Tela
Luna nodded. "Mreow, yes, We figured they would show up soon. The three you encountered are Cole, Cardigan, and Ishiko. They were sent to earth ahead of you all to help protect the other three imperial gems."

As if on cue, Cardigan walked up to where they are and knocked on the door.

Artemis turned and looked. "It's her. The sailor scout of dream(or shadows?)."

Trickster
I felt my introduction, as you have been playing for 8 pages, should be a long one. There's no real need to read it, but I need to get into the storyline somehow.

Corbin, oblivious to the commotion going on elsewhere, was on top of the roof of a museum. Watching through a skylight, his eyes followed the attendant who was herding people from the room. Corbin was a regular visitor to the museum, as was the fake attendent he knew would be entering the room soon.

As soon as everyone had left, the attendant turned of the lights and closed the door. Sensitive to his eyes, invisible lasers surrounded a case in the middle of the gallery. Light spilling into the room announced the opening of a door, and Corbin watched with interest as the fake attedant head toward the case. Stopping, the figure, hidden in shadow now, donned some goggles.

Flowing into the darkness, Corbin saw the man begin what looked like a slow breakdance, making his way toward the case. Reforming outside of the laser cage, he adjusted his shirt, and produced a blank white mask from the air, putting it on. He knew that in the darkness, he would appear only as a floating face. The man turned, and made his way out of the cage, audiby sighing with relief, muttering to himself,
"At last. This amethyst will fetch millions overseas."

Dropping his cloak of darkness, Corbin stepped in front of the man, who jumped back in shock,
"I think you have a present for me," he said, his voice ironic, "Pity there's no name tag. I'm Shadowkeeper."

Before the man could resist, Corbin had snatched the gem, moving inhumanely fast to the alarm. Slamming his hand against it, he let his physical form crumble into shadow, fleeing the scene through the open skylight into shadow once again. Underneath him he heard the doors lock shut, and the wail of sirens.

Corbin Weathervane walked into his campus, remembering he had arranged for a party later on that night with the sailor scouts - none of whom knew who he was. They had said they might bring along another two of their friends. New girls. Feelign a touch guilty at his act of petty theft, Corbin dropped a substantial amount in the hat of a homeless person as he passed by, which soothed his conciensce.

Tela
( blink Dude, that was like perfect! )

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>