J.K copyright!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgul lord
o.k last night i wasflicking through the return of the shadow and i noticed an uncanny lickness between nazgul and dementors for example on page 185 this:"bingo fancied that he heard faintly the sound like breath being drawn in with a his"

and then this from harry potter and the prizoner of azkaban "the thing under the cloak whatever it was drew a long rattling breath"

hmmmmmmm some on should tell cristopher tolkien so he can cash in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Darth Sauron
Dark hooded figures with hidden faces genuinelly install terror, therefore they are going to be creatures that scare you, therefore they are going to be in more than one book under more than one name.

Perhaps the Grim Reaper should sue Tolkien>

Nazgul lord
true

ladygrim
indeed....

Thorondor
one

Thorondor
word

Thorondor
Thorondor
are

Thorondor
pointless

Discos
return of the shadow?

Nazgul lord
yeah of the unfinished tales

AgentTwiggy
He already did.

I'm very, very sorry.

Gotta get Return of the Shadow. Frodo as Bingo... hee hee.

Suzuka
I don't like HP, but JK didn't really "rip off" LoTR...I mean, if you want to put it that way, Tolkien ripped off a lot of other things. You know the dwarf language looks a lot like the Viking language?

What ticked me off the most was I was reading a review of the LoTR movies and this guy said "The spider is a copy from the HP spider" I screamed and closed the window...I mean, how dumb are you, which was writen first? >< Ah well, done ranting

drunk_nazgul
Tolkien was very good with languages... He had to have roots in some kind of already-existing form.
And maybe J.K.R. didn't envision her wraiths like Tolkien did his.

Naredhel
Doesn't make a difference since a million horror movies have that.

(Slight exaggeration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.