daredevil vs batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
they're kinda similiar but who'd win?reflexes or gadgets?i know it depends a little on movie or comic.my money's on daredevil

Viper
Batman

Linkalicious
Batman...his intelligence gives him the upper hand.

Darth Jello
Read previous threads, it's daredevil, no contest.

Rasta
Batman.

Gregory
People who say that someone would win against Batman "no contest" probably don't know Batman very well. Unless they're talking about the Silver Surfer or something.

kal-el
Straight up fist-fight - Daredevil. Coz otherwise bats could just use the sonics device he used on Superman or blow him up with batbombs. Just the billyclub for DD and the batarangs for bats, and DD wins it IMO.He's got the edge in speed and his senses allow him to figure out Bats every move that split second before he makes it.They're equal sparring partners in skill and strength but for me DD beats any non-powered human, due to his enhanced reflexes (which are a result of his being able to hear the shuffles and changes in heart-rythm as his opponent makes their move). ANY non-powered human including the Batman.

Never
Agree with Kal-el. H2H, Daredevil convincingly. With Batman's gadgets, maybe Batman.

>>>ANY non-powered human including the Batman.<<<

LoL, I was at the receiving end of a pissy fit for clarifying "super-powered" before. Let me ask you: what do you mean by "non-powered human?"

T'Challa...would soooo own Daredevil. For starters.

FrothByte
I remembered a thread about batman vs. captain america and how it refused to end. Anyway, i had this comics when i was a kid. It was entitled cap goes mad. In the comics, captain america gets a really bad attitude problem, almost berserk, and dd tries to stop him. there are about 5 pages of fight scenes in the comics, and it ends with captain america walking away from the scene with dd on the ground completely beaten up. why im telling this? its just that i read the thread about batman vs. cap and for most people batman comes on top. then i have this comics that shows cap beating the crap out of daredevil. Modus Ponens.

FrothByte
I'll try to scan the pages from the comics if i get to find it
then post the pics later

The Batman
Kal-El, you pretty much summed it up. Fists, feet and throwing weapons means Daredevil wins. Full arsenal means Batman wins. Finally, the tiniest bit of context!

Never
That's...probably why it happened that way. Guarantee you that, written today, the outcome would be quite different.

Cap = trained by the best soldiers; DD = trained by the best combination martial artist/mystic.

*shrug*

punkyhermy
Batman and Daredevil!There is No comparison!!!!!!
Daredevil just can't be compared to Batman...

The Batman
Batman was trained by the best martial artists, too, and more of them. I don't know about mystics, though. Young Bruce seems like he wouldn't patiently cotton to that kind of thing.

Punky, do you know anything about Daredevil? He's absolutely comparable to Batman. As high-profile characters go, he's the most similar to Batman in physical skills and his modus operandi. They're both detectives, they're both borderline crazy martial artists, and they're both urban legends that go undercover and beat information out of lowlifes when the need arises. Kal-El is correct in stating Daredevil would win if Batman did not have his arsenal at his disposal.

LeAtHerRFace
bats

Darth Jello
DD's recently been shown as being able to tune out painful frequencies. he's also recently developed a habit of beating villians to within an inch of their lives. I think he'd pull a kingpin on bats. read DD V2 #50

beavis46
I'm more of a daredevil fan but batman would win if he prepared,as he would with just about any opponent.if it was a fist-fight with no prepartion,its daredevil.they're similar in motive(both orphans looking for revenge/vengeance) and they're both gothic(eg.horned outfits)anyone know who came first?

The Batman
I think Daredevil wouldn't be so hot to beat the Batman half to death, just like the Batman wouldn't really want to hurt Daredevil. They're both merciful when it comes to good people, and they both each other is a good person.

The Batman came first, by far. He was first published in 1939. Daredevil was first published in 1963.

Darth Jello
anyone who thinks that batman can't win should remember that daredevil survived an encounter both with the demons of limbo, and Mephisto. I don't think batman (the modern age one, anyway) has ever fought anything as powerful

kal-el
Originally posted by Never
That's...probably why it happened that way. Guarantee you that, written today, the outcome would be quite different.

Absolutely! DD is more deadly than he was and since the reworking of his past by Miller(with the Chaste teaching him), he's far more formidable than when that was written.

kal-el
Originally posted by Darth Jello
DD's recently been shown as being able to tune out painful frequencies. he's also recently developed a habit of beating villians to within an inch of their lives. I think he'd pull a kingpin on bats.

Hows it hangin Darth? Do you really think DD could block out a sonic blast that could affect Superman, given that his hearing is prob even better?(don't quote me on that, thats a close call) I'm asking in earnest coz you're prob only guy who knows moreDD than me.

Gregory
Batman has come into conflict with the Demon Etrigan at various times.

What do you mean by "survived," by the way. Beat him, or got away alive?

oobertroy
At best DD is just another in a long line of Batman wannabees. As much as I like Black Panther, it amazes me how much Marvel has likened him to Batman lately. I still think of Daredevil as Nightwing lite, a poorman's Nightwing.

Daredevil is just not in Batman's leauge. Batman is at the forefront of the no superpowered heroes. He's just below Captain America and Spiderman in overall resourcefulness and there's no guarentee that those two would beat him. That's just to say that no one in the MU, short of those two could take Batman. And Daredevil just is'nt in Spiderman or Captain America's class.

Batman takes this easily. Anything DD can do Batman can do better.

Never
Then you, like so many others, simply do not currently read both comic books.

For the record, when I referenced a Batman vs. Daredevil encounter, I was referencing h2h (hand to hand).

Again, you must not read Batman. Iron Man is more resourceful. Black Panther is more resourceful.

Batman already conceded, at the very least, a tie in the event they (he and Captain America) did battle in the latest Marvel vs. DC Crossover. Did you read it?

Batman could very likely neutralize Spiderman with prep time. Without prep time? Forget it. Spiderman = way too fast, way too strong, way too agile, way too many ranged attacks.

WHAT? laughing out loud

Daredevil is superior to Batman in martial arts, buddy.

wolverine8888
I dotn knwo this is a toughy batman is better fighter because I knwo for a fact capt is better fighter the dare devil and batman just as good at fighting as capt. dare devil got powers so I don't know it could go either way

Never
Tut tut. We do know that Daredevil has already encountered Captain America, do we not?

Daredevil #43. Do your homework and you tell me what the outcome was.

Daredevil has also encountered who is generally considered to be one of MU's best martial artists, Iron Fist.

Daredevil #178. I can fetch it from upstairs if you like.

Captain America is in all likelihood the better all-around fighter. Daredevil is the better martial artist, which I said before.

wolverine8888
ok but still I dotn read captain much I just mainly read wolverine sorry btu i do know wolverine is ealy the best fighter

Never
Elektra punctured both of Wolverine's lungs with her sais and suffered one cut on her leg (and this she allowed him to do) in the process. She totally stomped Wolverine and left him for dead.

"Best fighter?" Hardly.

wolverine8888
dude when that happen when he first came out. I liek to see her do it now since it is stated wolverine is the best fighter look it up at marvle.com even say it under stats. also now wolverien cant even die from beeing incencrated lol what he need a lung for it be abck to noral as so as she stabs it lol so I like to see her beat him also if they fought right no wolverine woudlent be touched.

wolverine8888
normal

wolverine8888
also that was wolverien first fight vs some one who cna read ur thoughts and if u look under her stat she one of the best fighters. also they fought again if u ever saw it and wolverine wiped the floor with her so ya u shoudlent talk. yes and if u ever read comic they plainly state in many of them that wolverien the ebst fighter there is

Never
No, it did not. "Elektra and Wolverine." 2001.

Wolverine is not even close to being regarded as the "best fighter." Captain America is generally regarded as being the "best fighter."

Wolverine cannot DIE? laughing out loud Next...? Elektra is EASILY Wolverine's superior in martial arts. She is a NINJA, and one of the very BEST.

No it was not his first fight vs. a telepath - and Elektra is not a telepath.

Issue and page number of the comic wherein he "wiped the floor with her?"

Wolverine ALWAYS says "I'm the best at what I do." David Koresh also said he was a savior.

Does that make it true?

Darth Jello
Kal-el, check out the guardian devil arc and the way DD trashes Baal while being sonically tortured.

kal-el
Oh yeah!I got that. I remember how he managed to focus on the source of the sound and destroy it. I thought you meant he could actually take it as in not be in pain. Coz in the Punisher's 'welcome back frank' DD beats the crap out of the Punisher until he uses a sonic weapon and knocks DD out while he's down. But in the more recent encounter Punisher is about to try it again and DDs hand comes through the wall and grabs the machine, and he then kicks 7 shades of sh*t out of him and they both fall out the window. I think he must be used to people using sonics on him and by now can eradicate that kind of threat pretty well

Darth Jello
ever since hardcore, DD has become a lot more unhinged (even than usual) and now uses both his brain and his growing anger in tandem, probably making him the most dangerous "street hero in Marvel" (I don't consider the punisher a hero). I say that because he seems to have lost any compunction against severely beating, disfiguring, and/or killing his targets with severe brutality. Partially it's because he really has little to lose with Karen dead, Elektra gone, a new under developed love interest, and his own stupid inability to accept that he and the black widow really were meant to be.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Daredevil really messed up, he should have been all over Black Widow...but back to the fight.

I would give it to Daredevil in a hand to hand, and in some instances even in other fights where Batman is making use of his arsenal, if DD can hear a bullet loading into a chamber, I'm pretty sure he'd be wary of whatever Batman was planning to throw his way. If Daredevil also doesn't rely on sight at all, so if he could get Bats into a dark warehouse or something, well then it's all over. Bats has trained to fight at night, and has night vision lenses and all, but Daredevil just has the one-up.

wolverine8888
look at the x-men giud idiot it says he the best fighter. captain is not even in the same level ahs wolverine ddue look at the dam stats he like 2 level higher. second off he is concidered the best fighter in marvel. third he was incecrated in venom on the run u shoudl read it some time and he was right back up in less then a minut. then a nuke fell on him and he got up just as fast again so please dotn talk. oh and that girl she a low level telepath idiot havent u ever seen her bio serouly.

wolverine8888
it was deffently a repritn since he fought her in 1989

wolverine8888
go to marvle.com and look under her bio and then look at fighting skill stats at the bottum then look at wolverine bio and fighting skill stats at the bottum. only one close to him captain he a level under I think

Never
Mmm, I'm an "idiot" and you cannot spell "guide?"

Wrong - and "stats?" Do you READ COMIC BOOKS?

Wrong. Elektra is better (he's a better fighter but she kicked his ass?). Iron Fist is better. Black Panther is better. Captain America is better. BEAST put Wolverine on his ass. Spiderman is better. Daredevil is better. Moondragon is better. Kamora is better. Master of Kung Fu is better. I can go on...and on...and on.

This makes him a good fighter? Vector sheared ALL of Hulk's flesh off save muscle and tissue. He regenerated it ALL. Can Wolverine survive in space? Can Wolverine survive a direct blow from Thor's Hammer, Mjolnir?

I'm an "idiot" and you cannot spell "seriously?" Let's see, Elektra's bio is HERE:

Although she possesses no superhuman abilities, Elektra is a consummate practitioner of the martial arts. She is a mistress of the skills of the ancient ninja of Japan, and an Olympic-level athlete and gymnast. Elektra wields a pair of three-pronged daggers called sais, though she also is proficient with, and makes use of, a multitude of martial-arts weaponry.

See anything about TELEPATHY? Noooooo.

Name of the comic book, issue number, and PAGE number where Wolverine "mopped the floor with Elektra."

And in the COMIC that was JUST PRINTED several years ago she KICKED HIS ASS.

Poo on "marvel.com."

wolverine8888
dude marvel.com is there offical web sight morron and yes I suck at spelling but at least I knwo what I am taken about. wolverine fought iron fist and beat him. and it stated wolverien the best fighter so why bother sayign I am rogn when it is stated he is there even a comic were captain says he better fighter. also during war war 2 captain was getting hsi ass kick bye these guys call the hand who came to save him and kick there asses wolverine did.

Rogue Jedi
daredevil vs. batman? this would be one hell of a fight.

FrothByte
ok, i went to marvel.com... here's a link to wolverine's page

http://www.marvel.com/bios/bios.htm?id=1&family=X-MEN

everybody please read wolverine's bios, coz i couldn't see a single line where it says that "wolverine is the best fighter" as stated by wolverine8888.

as for the power grid statistics marvel.com provides? Utter BS!!!!!!
Imagine giving captain america a strength level of 2.5 and wolverine 3.5? and they gave sabertooth a strenght level of 3.5, same as wolverine. and everybody knows that sabertooth is physically stronger than wolverine. oh and guess what: they gave DD a fighting skill level of 5 whereas they gave the thing a fighting skill level of almost 6. What the f*ck is that? the last time i believed in power grids was way back when i was in 3rd grade.

wolverine8888 i recommend that you use other references than just 1 site for your information. You claim that marvel.com is the official website of marvel? If it is then why is it so much lacking in characters? I mean, it only has information on 42 characters. I think there are a lot of other marvel characters than just 42. and if you rely so much on the power grid stats, then how come only a few of the characters have power grid stats? what kind of official website is that?

marvel.com is the official site of marvel that is specially dedicated to online subscription and comic book information such as release dates and such. in no way am i gona believe that the site is the official reference for character information. everybody check it out and see for yourself.

Never
Froth, it is quite evident that Wolverine8888 is both clueless and immature.

Wolverine is NOT Marvel's best fighter - nor is he even in the top TEN. Probably not even in the top TWENTY.

Now had he said EARTH'S best fighter - he'd still be incorrect, but MAYBE top ten, and NOT top five.

Captain America and Wolverine are about equal in strength, and it has been said on MANY occasions that Creed is BIGGER, FASTER, and STRONGER than Wolverine.

Marvel.com is NOT a comprehensive website for comic book characters. Where is Kurse? Destroyer? Loki? Proteus? Firelord? Nova? Terrax? Onslaught?

LoL @ that site. People will use whatever resources are available to support their opinions, regardless of whether or not it is accurate.

It has that The Human TORCH is a better fighter than Spiderman.

LMAO!! laughing

FrothByte
ain't that the truth. im tempted to create a "Galactus, Thanos, and Living tribunal vs. wolverine" thread just to see how he reacts to it.

wolverine8888
are u serous peek human is no were near enchanced human there a huge level of diffrence. also wolverine in fighting skill is the best fighter. I talken abotu fighting skill got it. frothbyte u just an idiot u never gett waht going on and u tell people to go to stupid ass sights

wolverine8888
dude human torch is a better fighter then spiderman spiderman suck at fighting. were tlaken abotu fighting skill u knwo there a hgue diffrence in who woudl win and fighting skill idiots

wolverine8888
the sight offical btu it a oever few of people like no in to very good detail on how much a level means conpared to another. also there a book that explain the stats I forget the name but all of the stats from the websight are from it I gotta get in and send the anem and author

FrothByte
For someone who writes like a 3 year old you have a lot of nerve calling someone an idiot. at least you spelled my name correctly. That "stupid ass sight" i told everyone to go to was a link to wolverine's page on MARVEL.COM. The marvel.com you keep on refering to egghead!!! Or don't you know what a link is?

wolverine8888 = tarantado

Never
laughing

And WHO HAS THAT JAVASCRIPT PROMPT RUNNING IN THE DAMN BACKGROUND????

wolverine8888
spdier man fighting skill suck i mean liek if he was a normal human same skill as human torch and they fought torch would win cuz he a better fighter

beavis46
i think its great that wolverine888 can't spell moron properly

beavis46
"Wrong. Elektra is better (he's a better fighter but she kicked his ass?). Iron Fist is better. Black Panther is better. Captain America is better. BEAST put Wolverine on his ass. Spiderman is better. Daredevil is better. Moondragon is better. Kamora is better. Master of Kung Fu is better. I can go on...and on...and on"

while i agree with some of that,its not all about skills.wolverine could take beast,electra and maybe even captain america but itd be his healing factor more than skill.but having him beat ironfist on skill takes the piss

wolverine8888
well I nto the person that stated wolverien the best fighter marvel did. iron fist might be better in a sertain style but wolverine all aroudn better fighter. also wolverine beat spiderman.

Never
So why didn't he beat Elektra? And him beating Iron Fist on skill alone is a load of lukewarm beagle poop. He's only probably the second/third best martial artist in the entire Marvel Universe. Wolverine is not even top five.

wolverine8888
never ur a idiot when wolverine fought electra he dident even know hwo to fight he had huge amount of memorie loss

kal-el
Oh no! Oooooooooohhhhhhhh no! Here we go now fellas!

Jamaican
Oh man, this dicussion is hilarious....i havent laughed this hard in a while. Can someone please inform me as to why wolverine8888 is such a retard. You know what, retarded is even a compliment to this guy, i take it back.

Wolverine is overrated, plain an simple. Done.

I don't even know what to say to that, it's so funny...

norrin radd
i tought this was a fight between batman and daredevil?

kal-el
It is and heres the answer Mate!

norrin radd

kal-el
never-dont start on the non-powered human bit again mate coz I'll cry!

norrin radd

wolverine8888
spiderman I jsut want to pion otu knows one form of marial arts and isent even a master at it

Never
Does not matter considering Spiderman has his "own" style of fighting.

wolverine8888
yes but even u take away hsi power he has no style of fighting he fighting is base on refex. fighting skill basicly if bother person were same at every thing but fightign skill who would win and torch is better fighter so he would win

Spider-Dan
Ohhhh brother!

Better make me the sixth person to have you on their ignore list.

Ciao!

wolverine8888
spiderman brobly one of the suckest fighter but with hsi powers he nasty but u take away his power he got nuthign please tell me how he a good fighter

wolverine8888
spider-dan oh what a shame ur blockign me not like any thing u ever said had any thing good

Ellen
daredevil win smile

Alpha Centauri
Batman may take this on ability to fight.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I'd go with Batman.

VENOMfan
on fighting ability? isnt DareDevil a superior fighter?

Never
Yes, in h2h. Batman's gadgets, however, are superior to Daredevil's Billy Club.

In other words...in just boxing shorts, Daredevil whips Batman. Handily.

vu_Quang
TAKE AWAY HIS POWERS?????? TAKE AWAY HIS POWERS????

what kind of mess is that why should i take away spiderman's powers. it's what makes him disscusion worthy. he can lift a volks wagon daredevil cant. so deal with it.

Alpha Centauri
This isn't about Spider-Man.

-AC

Joker1237
I would hand it to Bats here, but It will be close DD could easy had won this one 2, I do expect a back and forth type of fight, with DD winning than Batman coming back. very close. indeed

Alpha Centauri
It's pretty much like Never said.

Including everything in a fight Batman is a good hand to hand fighter and is better with weapons but if it did come down to mano a mano. Daredevil. Batman is the better overall fighter though I think.

-AC

VENOMfan
Ah, make's sense. I do think DareDevil still has a chance, If he can dodge Bullseye's attack's he can avoid a few bat-arang's...maybe not the gas's and such tho...

Never
Yeah, I was thinking about the sonics and gases Batman might employ. He should be able to dodge the Batarangs. Shoot, he dodges bullets...

Joker1237
they both dodges bullets, this is close very close, it wont be a walk in the park for either one of them.

VENOMfan
Well...it's differnt with DareDevil, he know's where the gun is going to be aimed before the guy lift's his arm's.

Joker1237
that may be so but Bats still has a good chace, I love both
bats and DD, DD is somewere down to number 4 on the list, right behing Bats Batgirl(Cain) Spiderman and than DD. but I still thinks its is close. They are both Human, They both feel pain, so if one or the other gets hit they feel it, both are at the peak of the arts, train by Masters around the world for both of them. They might as well fight in Street fighter or Mortal Combat. Batman is Ryu and DD is Ken(The red lol) it is close.

Never
Um...no. Batman is NOT Daredevil's equal in martial arts. An old list for you on a 1-10 scale (which you may or may not agree with):

Daredevil: 8.5
Elektra: 9.25
Bullseye: 9.5
Stick: 10
Stone: 9.5
Iron Fist: 9
Batman: 8
Karate Kid: 15
Shang Chi: 10
Batgirl: 9.95
Lady Shiva: 10

Joker1237
your forgetting something Batgirl beat Lady Shiva, so that should give her a ten alone. Bats 8.o to DD 8.5 wow maybe if it was a 9 or ten maybe. But it not that high to make a real out come to it. Bats has a great shot, even though he lost to Shiva, he still made a good acconted on himself.

Joker1237
oh and I know Batman can beat the Karate Kid, so why does he have a 15, mmmm.

VENOMfan
differnt Karate Kid chap, not Ralph Macchio

Joker1237
I thinking of Danny son (What his master tought him Wax on Wax off ete.)

VENOMfan
LOL yup, I had a similar problem when I first herd "Karate Kid"

Manowar
there is no way in the fuking world the Torch is a better fighter than Spider-Man! i have never ONCE seen the Torch beat Spider-Man! ive seen Spider-Man take on the entire Fantastic Four, and Reed Richards even admitted that they could not beat him! you know jackshit about jackshit and you flaunt your stupidity which in turn proves your immaturity

VENOMfan
well...he hasnt been back for some time. and yeah he lacked any comic knowledge and commen sense for that matter

Joker1237
ok we got off of Batman and Dare Devil to Spiderman vs the Human Torch,

blackwidowlover
I say batman

Manowar
Daredevil

ScarletSpider
Daredevil

Arachnoidfreak
Wow, well, I agree with you, but have you checked the dates on those posts? They're from like...3 months ago.

Manowar
i know but it pissed me off

Darth Jello
currently, daredevil has surpassed all other martial artists other than the chaste, he beat bullseye, he beat kingpin, he even beat iron fist.

he is now at least a 9.9 with members of the chaste being anywhere between 9.99 and Stick being 10.
I would put batman on equal footing with bullseye and the kingpin.

Joker1237
I would agree but Batgirl is not a ten, Bats did beat a few nijas to in some far off forgoten comic. But Batgirl could give Bats fits, and I know she give DD fits too, I do like Cain over Batman. But Bats still beats DD.
batgirl beat Lady Shiva and she is not a ten or ten.5???

Never
One, Catgirl beat Lady Shiva. That makes her a 10? No. Batgirl beating Lady Shiva in one instance does not make her a 10.

When did Batman beat Lady Shiva, please? Not in the very recent Jim Lee pencilled issue from last year.

Yes, Batman is inferior to Daredevil in martial arts. Have you consistently read both comic books? If so, this would be pretty clear.

Daredevil has not surpassed all other members of the chaste. Stone, 9.99? You are giving him WAY too much credit.

Batman on equal footing with Bullseye? You are kidding...correct?

Joker1237
never said Batman beat Shiva, just said he did ok vs the fight. I mean Ail beat Frazier in bouts 2 and 3, and Fraizer did ok in thsos fights. even though he lost.

Darth Jello
no, bats got lucky in dc vs. marvel. bullseye is a hell of a lot more dangerous and scary than you may htink if you haven't read all of his appearances (i'm close). He is very impressive in both his aim and fighting skills (having an adamantium skeleton doesn't hurt either) and stick is the avatar of prince yamato, the messianic sammurai destined to destroy evil. and in case you don't know how scary the Hand truely is (more props to DD), they are empowered and lead by a demon who is by all indications THE beast of Revelations. my point is, in the last 10 years or so of comics, daredevil has surpassed batman, elektra, and possible even batgirl in pure skill, focus, and dedication. in terms of gadgets, bats could probably beat him in some kind of armored vehicle . outside of this situation, he's just bullseye with more toys and a different costume (both wear "skintight kevlar"wink, a cape and a little more mental stability being his only advantage over bulls.

Never
Hmm. Please support your opinion with some comic book references...?

Jargon343
Daredevil is a Batman rip off and rip offs can never beat the real deal.

Never
Hmm. Doomsday is a Hulk "rip off" and he would defeat Hulk. Now...that being said, Daredevil is FAR from being a Batman "rip off." Why I even bothered dignifying this with a response is beyond me...

VENOMfan
"Daredevil is a Batman rip off and rip offs can never beat the real deal."

Ok ok i get it blind as a bat right? eh? eh?

but really I dont see to many similarities. one is a lawyer, wear's red is blind, aint rich, bla bla bla bla...............

Alpha Centauri
"Hmm. Doomsday is a Hulk "rip off" and he would defeat Hulk. Now...that being said, Daredevil is FAR from being a Batman "rip off." Why I even bothered dignifying this with a response is beyond me..."

I don't agree with the Doomsday/Hulk thing but that's another thread. I do see your point. I don't think Daredevil is a rip off really. Just the Batman of Marvel like Doomsday is the Hulk of DC (yes a rip off though). DC has Flash, Marvel has Quicksilver. DC has Firestorm, Marvel has Firelord/Firestar/Nova. Just variations. You gotta know that both companies do agree to have dueling characters so they see who fares better. Stan Lee even said he would meet with DC writers with other Marvel writers and discuss their plans (not TOO openly of course).

Daredevil has ultra sensitive senses but as proved in the end, he can only see solid objects. Glass boxes for example, he can see but not see into, or through. He has disadvantages and to me, no matter HOW great Daredevil's senses are, it's never gonna ultimately beat someone who can hear, feel and touch well anyway. Not to mention has the ability to see. Still, tough.

-AC

Joker1237
I a Bat fan, as for a rip, I say SO SO

In Common

Both fight crime because some they loved dear die(Mom and Dad to Bats and boxer dad to DD)

Both are uban myth

Both are pros at the arts,

both walk around in cool looking suits.

And both fight crime high on the roof tops.

Contrast

One is in Black, the other in red,

One is blind, the other can see

One a Lawyer, or the others a rich guy

one useing just a stick to fight crime, while the other can pull what ever he wants out of his belt.

Thats about it imo. That relly a rip off,

Darth Jello
hardcore, underboss, out, ninja, lowlife, guardian devil, elektra saga, last rites, contest of champions (both series), and parts of a hole. i don't feel like listing the issues so there are the arcs.

Alpha Centauri
Last Rites rules.

-AC

MERCILOUS
Batman wins, even in a bullet dodging contest.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by MERCILOUS

yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by MERCILOUS

What the f**k?

What?

Grimm22
Very Good fight.

It would be down to the last nail on this one, but I might give this one to daredevil because he is willing to kill while Batman isnt.

But, thats pretty much the only way DD will win.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jargon343
Daredevil is a Batman rip off and rip offs can never beat the real deal.

*Backslaps Jargon*

Shut up Fanboy!

diabloman
DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.