Signature Line Limit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
As we all know, we're only limited to 10 lines in our signature. I was wondering if this could be bumped up to perhaps 12? Signature images can stay the same dimensions, that's fine to me, but I somehow doubt 2 lines of text more is going to trouble dial-up users all that much.

Can this be done?

dave123
it CAN be done...

§pearhead
wise guy stick out tongue you know what I mean

Clovie
i don't remember how many times i've asked for that erm

MornGlory
I dont know what you all are talking about - but I wish I could make better sigs but I dont know how cry

Clovie
the sig limit is 10 lines.
the pic limit is 250x500

if you want to put more lines of text there you have to decrease the size of the pic

Silver Stardust
Image limit is 500x200 I thought...

Clovie
200 bag sowwie

Raz
I like the limit as it is. We don't want even longer sigs then there are now!

Although for now, you can decrease the size of the image (1 line=25 height pixels) to increase the size for text.

~*~Tassie~*~
I found a way around it..confused
I don't have a sig now, I know..stick out tongue
But I've found a way to get about 15 lines on my sig a few times.

Clovie
pm me dev

Korri
It doesnt make any difference to me messed

Storm
A disadvantage of the code tags like and is that they take up a line. I can' t add one more line to my signature because of it.

Clovie
the scroll tag and glow tag are giving extra line though dev

Raz
If there's abuse of that Clovie, I will disable scroll and glow all together.

Storm, yup thats a known "fault". There are a few others, like having the ability to have stupidly huge fonts. Just need time to fix them.

Clovie
i mean when you're using scroll you may put into one line more than when you're using the normal txt. (and it is showing up as ONE line) i didn't know it is abuse cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.