Irate lecturer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Last week at Uni we had a lecture on Supply Chain Management; and as you might expect with such a dull subject, we have a very odd and dull lecturer.

Anyhoo, during the lesson he always has little digs at us students cus its quite obvious he doesn't like having to come all the way over to my local college to teach us. So we're all sitting there, already 15 minutes past the proper end of the lesson, in which he'd given us no coffee break, when he says we've got to stop for at least another 15 minutes.

At this my mate puts his head face down on the table in mock distress, "chin up Paul", said one of my class-mates to cheer him up. At this the lecturer spun round from writing on the board and flew into a rage mad (in which he swore a number of times) about us taking the piss out of him and saying we should remember that he's going to grade our assignments!

To this we all sat in pure amazement and were trying to argue with him that we hadn't said anything about him, to which he just kept replying, "oh piss off" and "shut up!".

This was a very strange turn of events and we (me and my class mates) only really had chance to sit and talk about it at Uni today. It was during our conversation that the penny finally dropped for us all: the lecturer has quite a bit of a Jimmy Hill on him; or to put it for the non-Brits amoungst us: he's got a right moon-face.

Oh dear.

yerssot
oh dear, brittish people yelling? eek!

cermiestar
we can just about you know wink

yerssot
coming from a kitten, I find that hard to believe

Linkalicious
well put

cermiestar
i have claws underneath my white gloves yerss wink

yerssot
you won't use them, it will ruin those gloves stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Why do all non-Brits assume we spend our entire lives wearing bowler hats and drinking tea with the queen. roll eyes (sarcastic)

From now on I'm going to assume all Americans are like the comic book guy from the Simpsons and people from Belgium eat nothing but cabbage.

yerssot
I don't... I'm thinking bowler hats, tea AND an umbrella laughing out loud

and you got to think we all eat chocolate, we all have our reserves here wink

Storm
blink Cabbage? Where did you get that?

Yerss, are we supposed to eat cabbage?

yerssot
you are, I prefer the life of good food

mechmoggy
I have no idea what you backward countries do with your time. stick out tongue

cermiestar
true yerss! stick out tongue my parasol!

yerssot
we feast, eat and drink and do naughty things

Storm
oh yes naughty

mechmoggy
You feast and eat?

Yerss ate all the pies. yes

Linkalicious
wait!....you mean you don't all wear bowler hats?

and that's proposterous!

not EVERYONE can drink tea with the Queen...but that's what tea times for right? so you can drink tea AT THE SAME TIME as the Queen? Right? shifty

cermiestar
nice eyebrows storm!!

mechmoggy
I have never once drank tea with Elton John. no

Storm
I' ve always wanted to use that smiley once big grin

mechmoggy
But as a woman, no doubt you first completely plucked the eyebrows out and then drew them in with a pencil. stick out tongue

Linkalicious
Really? was he wearing some cool sun glasses?

ash007
gosh we are just the same as you Americans apart form we have a Britsh accents there are no difference between us

oh yeah we like drinking tea smile But thats all

cermiestar
tea!!!!

yerssot
oh great, you got her active now :s

mechmoggy
I love a cup of char. yes

cermiestar
*runs around in circles* tea tea TEA!

Linkalicious
we don't use the words "bloody", "mate", "trousers", or "proper"

and what exactly is in that tea that makes it so appealing? you guys spiking that?

yerssot
lift/elevator?

cermiestar
embarrasment!!!!! tea is an INSTITUITION!!!!

mechmoggy
Its like coffee, but with less caffine and it makes you feel goooood.

Linkalicious
So how long is "tea time"? and what time is it?

mechmoggy
Anytime, the whole nation doesn't just stop for a specific "tea time". roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I'm sure the queen doesn't agree to it laughing out loud

Linkalicious
laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Well, I'd love to stop and continue this very enlightening conversation, but I've been sitting in this chair for hours and my arse has gone numb.

Ta ta! big grin

yerssot
*throws bowler hat at mech*

mechmoggy
Who do you think you are: Oddjob?

Fire
idd we feast and drink and party

yerssot
I'm not that fat wink

Corran
There's different tea-times, you have a tea-break in the morning, some call it elevenses. Then there's afternoon tea and later on high-tea. As for us being like Americans, Ash007, that's soo not true, we spell Colour correctly and our obesity problem is nowhere near as bad as theirs.

yerssot
brakefast, elevenses, dinner, afternoon tea, high-tea, supper... you guys sound like hobits

rusky
OMG eek!.... so colour is the right way to spell it ??!

God damn microshit american bastards who wrote directx, and every other API that involves that word..... mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.