Decisions, Decisions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Well, I don't know how much of a hit this will be (it was in another forum I visited), so here goes.

This is a game. You give two (or occasionally more) options of something, and the person below you picks one, says why, and then gives his or her two options.

For instance:
Q: Would you rather have a wizards' duel with Gandalf or a swordfight with Aragorn?

A: I would rather have a wizards' duel with Gandalf because I think that'd be a lot cooler than fighting with a boring sword.

So, to start us off, what would you prefer--a wizards' duel with Gandalf or a swordfight with Aragorn?

carne
ummmm a wizards duel

FeceMan
But WHY? And you have to give another option.

Capt_Fantastic
how about we just cut them both down with a lightsabre?

wink

Ian McKellan is THE MAN!

FeceMan
Oh, come on, you're ruining this for me smile.

carne
i dont get wat u want

FeceMan
OK, here's an example.

Me: What would you rather have, a puppy or a kitten?

Reply: I would rather have a kitten because they are cleaner.
What would be worse, to be eaten by a lion or to be eaten by a shark?

Reply (another poster): I would rather be eaten by a lion because...
What would you rather have...

And so on.

wuTa
swordfight....im in good shape so i would have a better chance in winning

would you rather have sex with jessica alba or charlze theron?

carne
ok well i would rather have a wizards duel because it wouldbe more interesting then just using a sword...is that allrite

FeceMan
Yep, but wuTa got that one.

carne
ok

Afro Cheese
Jessica Alba... never heard of Charlez Theron. Would you rather be old and rich or poor and young?

carne
ummmmm...poor and young because i like being able to do everything without having to worry

FeceMan
Now, ask a question.

Darth Revan
Poor and young, because old people are SO 2003.

Would you rather have a lightsaber duel with Obi-Wan or a doing-cool-things-with-force-powers duel with Yoda?

carne
definately have the powers sooo much effextive

wuTa
light saber duel...cooler sound effects

who would you rather punch in the face...your teacher or your boss

carne
definately my teacher cause i dont want to get fried and well i dont have a boss

wuTa
would you please ask a ****in question with two possible ansewers

Afro Cheese
Teacher. You don't get payed by your teachers.. What would you rather have, ability to fly or invisibility

wuTa
fly...i want to see the reactions of people on airplanes as i'm flippin them off

would you rather be a famous movie star or famous athlete?

ElectricBugaloo
Invisibility

What would you rather do--win the lottery or get the love of your life?

Jackie Malfoy
Which site did you see this in?Deathcurse.com maybe?Because it sounds awful familar!JM

Evy_O
get the love of my life, though I don't believe in that stick out tongue

hatefully remembered or forgotten?

and this is a weird thread for GDF confused

Fiery Eyes
Forgotton, would not want to be hatefully remembered.

If you promised someone half of your lottery ticket if you won, would you give it to them, or Tell them it was your Dads ticket not yours?

FeceMan
I would give the individual half of the money because, well, I have a crutch for honesty. Though it would be tempting to keep it all myself, I would struggle with it for a couple days and finally write a check to the person or something.

Would you rather be killed by a shark or killed by a lion?

Afro Cheese
Shark. I like the water. Would you rather live in Palestine or Haiti?

FeceMan
Hmm...I'd have to say that I'd rather live in Haiti. I'm not sure why, but it sounds nicer even though it has "hate" in the name.

Would you rather be gored by a bull or mule-kicked by a horse? (Let's say it's a monster of a horse on 'roids.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.