Videogame Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brendy
Hey,
Has anyone seen the trailer for the new EPIII videogame?
There's a link to it from the official site.
Near the beginning of the clip there's a shot of Anakin fighting Dooku and they lock sabres across palps in pretty much the same way as Luke and Vader did in ROTJ.
AWESOME.
do you think that will be in the movie?

jedijunky1138
Old news ROCKS! As PVS would say.

Gangularis
what a noob.

waynerobsonuk
Although this is a game about ROTS doesn't it (due to it being a game) belong in the expanded universe forum? Got to admit I'm not quite clear on that myself as it is a bit of a cross-over.

Wayne..

peluffo
Take a trip with my signature.

Cipher
It would be cool if Anakin actually shot Force lightning at someone during Ep.3....

cornponious
Peluffo, that is absosmurfly fantastic. In fact, I'm stealing it.

corn

brendy
edit

Cipher
I still think it might be cool to see Anakin use lightning in the movie like he does in the game......

LandoSpeeder
If you used the search button than it would only be a few seconds to find out that it was old news not your life.

Stunrun
LOL!!! C*** is the most offensive word in the English Language! its a good job u said that to a bunch of yanks confused

Member.
brendy has a point. just cuz he made a pointless topic doesn't give u peeps the right to bash him.

Stunrun
it wasnt pointless. Its just that this has already been disscussed in another forum, and quite frankly peeps are annoyed, and its kinda understandable. Before you post something, search through the pages, if its not there, post it. It's as simple as that...

Member.
alright, that still doesn't give u peeps the right to bash him, unless u wanna come off as 5 yr olds. he made a mistake, big deal. if it was such a crime, the mods would've deleted it. and if u were in his situation, i doubt u would skim thru the pages.

LandoSpeeder
Than why does every noob have to make the same mistake over and over!

Member.
cuz they're noobs. they haven't exactly been thru the forum rules one by one, nor have they been told off by JP yet.

or it's cuz u guys make such a big deal outta this that they find it funny to read what ur reactions gonna be.

Stunrun
/\ /\ ok, thats what happens everytime Member. Noobs never learn. Lando, me, and many others make it simple to them, but they keep on bumping ridiculous threads to the top, after many warnings not to

Member.

Stunrun
I can quite happily welcome a new member, as long as that member knows the rules, and abides by them

Member.
this doesn't necessarily include u or landospeeder or a few others, but a lot of peeps here are making new members feel unwelcome just cuz they made a mistake. i have no idea how to handle peeps that break the rules, but bashing them isn't one.

Stunrun
i personally dont like bashing, but it has got to a point where we have to

Member.
u don't have to. get an admin to ban him, or just delete his threads. i'm sure u guys can endure the time it takes for an admin or the mods to look this way.

lil bitchiness
brendy, watch it! That kind of language is not permited here - that or calling people names!

LandoSpeeder
I make a rude comment to a noob when he/she starts bashing the people for telling him/her not to post pointless threads and to use the search button.

Now when people start bashing a noob before telling him/her what to do is wrong but it is probably b/c it was the either the fourth or whatever pointless thread started by the same person or it's the millionth pointless thread started by various people in one day.

lil bitchiness
That kind of language is unacceptable, whoever is saying it. Dont do it again,

Member.
report those peeps and lay off these forums for a few hours. making this big a deal and constantly putting attention into these threads are just making it worse.

Jedi Priestess
actually member that is Lil B aka a mod and that was a warning not making a big deal.

LandoSpeeder
Lil B I was talking to Member not you.

Member.
sry, she posted when i was making mine, didn't see hers. but i hardly think a warning is enough. how hard is it to ban someone?

Jedi Priestess
Milla always warns first then bans

.:Space Opera:.
the 'c' word is a very underused word......kinda like how white people dont say nigga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.