Bad Boys 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Will it be made ? I mean 2 was a great popcorn flick and it made a decent amount of money at the box office.

Pablo G
Ohh and if I may add, Bad Boys II was a lot cooler than the original.

glenn
Any idea when 2 will be out on dvd.

glenn
Why don't you ask SlickRick69 to write a script for you based on bad boys 3. He did a good job with terminator 4: Rise of the resistance.

Bad Boy
I hope they make a new one, but only if bay, bruckheimer, smith and lawrence are making it.

BB2 actually disappointed me but was still cool!

Aku
My mate told me about Will Smith and Martin Lawrence doing are starring in another Bad Boys movie. If this is true i'll stop drinking for 10 days in holy appriciation. (Can't remember how to spell that). Please someone give me some links or info on it. I can't ask games guru though (watch Gamezville for more info).

Thanx Happy Dance

T.M
i believe it has been confirmed for a 2005 release i cant wait

WindDancer
Oh Gawd! Not another one. sad

Shaolin Monk
my feelings about it too...Bad Boys was good, Bad Boys 2 was average...Bad Boys 3 would be below average at best...i don't know why so many actors/companies enjoy ruining a good thing

BlazingBarrells
bad boys 3, hmmmmmm since, bad boys 2 was so very..........A W E S O M E. i dont caqre, it was tight, the action was crazy and it was very funny, a 3rd one will not be disappointing.

WindDancer
Glad you see my point. But I'm wondering will Will and Martin return? Or is it going to be two other guys.

rox
if its anything like the second it should be good

Dr. Strangelove
The only movie that was decent by Micheal Bay was The Rock and it was okayish. The rest of his movies are trash in my opinion so I'll be avoiding Bad Boys 3 like the plague baby.

KingAdRock
oohhh Bad Boys 3? Nice, nice. I would like to see that one. The second one was really funny...i laughed my ass off..

Shaolin Monk
I would think that Martin and Will would both return...not just cause the money, but I'm sure they have a lot of fun making films together. Also, they both have a rather large fanbase, as does "Bad Boys"...if I thought a lot of ppl wanted to see me and a co-star create a trilogy, because the first 2 were such hits with them, then I would do it, and talk my co-star into it

I don't think making a 3rd Bad Boys is a good idea. If Will and Martin don't return, that will really kill it

moonwalker741
i never got a chance to see part 2, part 1 is friggen awesome...

the original actors for will and martins part was actually supposed to be 2 white guys...i find that really funny, just imagining 2 white guys doing the role for the movies...lmao

Aku
Whats up with people these days? Even IMDB.com gave bad boys 2 - 6.1 out of 10? It's a comedy/action/thriller and its so damn cool. Bad boys 1 wasnt that good but Bad Boys 2 is classic, its like my 3rd favourite film ever. (after Last Samurai and Fight Club). I can't wait for it. O yeah and thanks for confirming the guy who said it was confirmed.

big grin

Aku
T.M thats the one, thanx dude. wink

<<Solo>>
IMDB is not very reliable for movie reviews.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bad_boys_ii/

Atleast it won't be worse then Blade: Trinity,IMO.

botankus
Aku, you're alive! And if it is true, maybe you should reconstruct your pact and only stop drinking for 10 minutes.

dj_belay
The badboys series wasn't too bad. Just your average action film imo.

Discos
oh shit hot, bad Boys 3, damn those movies are funny.

I hope Reyes & Vargas are in this one, it will be so awesome.

Aku
Hi Botankus!!!

I'll try not to drink but i can't promise anything.

But theres one bit in Bad Boys 2 which almost garantees laughter. The part where Martin Laurence accidently takes ecstacy and they go round to the sergants house and Will Smith says, "did you take some of that ecs?" and Marcus just says "come on man give me a hug" and droops over mike. Classic and its got the wicked action scene at the end. Not to mention henry rollins at the start.

And Discos. Amen brother, Vargas and Reyes better be in the next one. They are class.

P.S http://www.rottentomatos.com is a crap website!

Evil Dead
I'm actually up for this movie. I loathe sequels........but at this point, it's about all Will Smith can do well. Atleast he's good in the role..........I guess bombs like I Robot and Wild, Wild West have convinced him to play it safe and stick with what's worked for him in the past.

Cinemaddiction
Since when is $345 Million dollars a bomb? Every single Sci Fi flick Will Smith has starred in has done extremely well. I loved it personally, and it was one of his breakout roles.

Besides, Sci Fi movies never do well in theatres, especially those that are darker in tone, and not so family friendly, like "MIB" was. In addition, look at what it had to go against in its month of release.

KING ARTHUR
ANCHORMAN
A CINDERELLA STORY
THE BOURNE SUPREMACY
CATWOMAN
GARDEN STATE
HAROLD & KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE
THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE
THE VILLAGE

"Bad Boys" on the other hand is just a "G'ed Up" version of "Dragnet" with a past his prime comedian and Big Willy.

T.M
what a funny movie LMAO when i saw this

lil bitchiness
Merging.

Aku
Exactly, Its Great

Evil Dead
I havn't seen the movie C-dic........but it wasn't around very long. It did ok in the rest of the world.......but bombed here in America. It lost money here in the U.S.A. I Robot made $144,741,046 in the U.S.........It costed $120 million to produce and $45 million to market.......which adds up to it not even breaking even in the U.S. (which is considered a bomb no matter how well it does in the rest of the world as the U.S. was it's primary market)

to tell you how bad it bombed here.........it's take was nearly doubled overseas. That almost.........never, ever happens.

Cinemaddiction
Movies grossing more overseas happens all of the time when it comes to Sci Fi. That genre almost soley depends on the foreign market these days. Check out the numbers for "Terminator 3". It was a horrible flop here at $150 M ($200 M production). I went on to make nearly $300 M overseas.

"I, Robot" had a few things going against it. Competition, the fact that it was Sci Fi, and that it soley starred Will Smith. He's benefitted from buddying up with a bunch of A-List actors in virtually all his other movies.

Finally, he gets a starring role in a blockbuster, has a breakthrough perfomance, and it does mediocre. That's why I have lost all hope in American viewing audiences when it comes to Sci Fi.

Evil Dead
Will Smith even said it sucked.......... no

Aku
and Will Smith is king

KingAdRock
I heard that Will Smith and Martin Lawerence were interested in making a new one. So hopefully it will turn out. What does everyone else think?

forumcrew
im sure martin lawerence wants this, it will come down to will smith's willingness im sure and i know hes already got multiple movies coming up.

hellsangels
sounds good.. bad boys original and 2 were both good because of the actors i rekon, so using them again will still hopefully make a good film i hope

office jesus
Originally posted by Pablo G
Will it be made ? I mean 2 was a great popcorn flick and it made a decent amount of money at the box office.

God, I hope not. The first two were bad enough.

lordofwar
I wonder how they are going to top the action from Bad Boys 2.

K.Diddy
Bad boys 2 is one of the best sequels ever

sithsaber408
I liked the first one.

It was the start of Will's movie career, and also for Simpson/Bruckheimer's (later just Bruckheimers) habit of having one big-ass action film each year:

Bad Boys (1995)
The Rock (1996)
Con Air
Armegeddon

so on....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.