Lotr Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
so...erm....the movies have finished....hmm

and well a few weeks ago...alot of people said they were staying here forever...but this place has REALLY slowed down.....and i was just wondering why.....

(makes mod repelling fence)

that should hold till about 5 replies

Camellia
Because threads like this keep being made and so people are deterred from coming here as often as they didstick out tongue

sauron
*covers mouth and puts in closet*

anyone???

*hears cam trying to escape*

hmm *padlocks door*

stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tonguewink (luv ya really)

i was just wondering becuase its REALLY slow

Camellia
I know! *is out of the closet now by the way...but not in that sense*

Mind you, there are always *gaps* other forums. e.g. the Tolkien Forum. smile

*hides behind Gollum action figure because nobody would DARE to wreck any of my things*

(Remember the pitchfork in my petticoats and the dagger in the lacings of my bodice? Hmmmmmmmmmm?)

sauron
hmmm

*does like the look of that bodice...hem hem correction, doesnt like to look of thigs in that bodice....oh damn...doesnt like the look of dangerous things in that bodice*

*slaps head* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Camellia
Lol! HAve to go now anyway so you are off the hookstick out tongue

sauron
*unlocks closet*

bye bye

*waves*

Phoenix
well, I haven't been for a while because I'm ILL!

sauron
aww *hugs*

BingaBonga
I hope that The Hobbit will be made into a movie. Hopefully PJ will get the rights...

Aurora
I'm still here!!! Hehe I won't leave ya!!! Cam are you still here??? I haven't talked to ya in forever!!!!!

sauron
aurora you havent talked to ME in ages

BingaBonga
Hey Aurora! Nice to see you again smile

Aurora
Awwwww hey guys.... I am here now... I am coming to the tig party now... I miss everyone!

BingaBonga
Yea! Hey Sauron this thread survived more than 5 posts!

Phoenix
*huggles*

Smodden
i;m still here! but yeah lots of ppl have left...

Exa
Real concurrence for the Tig Party here messed

And, yes, looking at the first post - I agree sad everything slowed down a little here

Fëanor
the lustre has dulled a bit for some people it seems...me, i like this place

sauron
i love it here

im on every night

Discos
yeah it seemed to of slowed down....

Discos - ever since Kit was a mod huh...shifty

sauron
*senses evil*

its close

*realises its himself*

oh

orlandoOYEA
tis very slow. I member posting in the tig party and getting 7 replies we i hit refresh, now i have to wait a couple minutes. I think peeps lost intrest (i know its terrible) I love it here and i get on as much as i can.

aniron
I'm going to try and come here as juch as a can but must stop during exam periods, and when I go to uni I'll probably not come back because..well.. I will have grown up and moved on and be worrying about careers, and wont have time, and when I'm married to orlando I wont have time lol.
I may pop back now and again later in life to see ppl tho lol.

shadowy_blue
I'm still here! big grin And I'm glad to be. smile I'm on every hour...not really. Like, every 2 hours when I'm in school, and after that, when I'm home, I'm here forever...not really...I'm taking a break if I have to bloody sleep! big grin

pipschick
I too am here smile
I'm often in the Dom and Billy threads most though, as they are my favs love but i do come here once in a while to say hello, and check if everyone is ok smile
Anyway, won't bore you anymore, will go now.

Kitoky
So you open this thread to bash the mod and point fingers at Kit huh?

Carry on...

Fëanor
laughing

sauron
hem hem

this has to be said....looks like im going to have to be the one

*clears throat*

lord of the rings lovers...guests who happen to be passing through and you, my dear moderator. heed my words and listen

this thread was not opened with the intention of bashing a mod....nor did i point fingers at you...last time i did that one was cut off.....i believe if you read it...you will notice how i do not even mention a moderator...threads or anything! i am speaking about the distinct decline of post numbers.....

you are doing a good job on the forum..i have always said that...and i think i may always will....as maybe unforseen circumstances will arise or something..i dont know......but heres the bit i dont want to say. Since becoming mod you have kind of changed.....i remember the good ol' days when the era of kit was a-rising,,,,and he met a happy-go-lucky chap named sauron..the two became friends and were able to speak anytime and anywhere about all manners of this....such as maybe a certain member..who scares the hell out of us both....and we could joke about things like....when you said 'i can do it!' oh how i did laugh...and you called me a dick...but i didnt take offence because the whole thing was hilarious! it seems now you have become more formal...and have turned alot colder towards this poor dark lord....who wonders whats going through your mind......

*steps down*

Kitoky
You should run for Prime Minister man...

sauron
thanks big grin

you have yet to reply to my...since becoming mod factor

Kitoky
Thanks man, big grin

Together...we shall rule this Little-Forum.

{insert evil laughter}

sauron
kitoky the mod! with the power to close threads and edit posts! *kit flies on screen*

and sauron! the member with no defining qualitys at all *lots of crashing and swearing...pot breaks baby screams...sauron stumbles onto screen*

Kitoky
laughing laughing

Fëanor
laughing laughing

shadowy_blue
Isn't it expected though that Kit will have to change somewhat to some extent if he became a mod? Of course he will and I know that. He couldn't be the same old Kit as before and joke around the way he did before especially if it's kinda, let's say, too awkward. I myself already noticed that Kit really changed. But it's not that bothering in my opinion, and I kinda expected it. smile

It's just like Strider/Aragorn claiming the throne of the Reunited Kingdom. He has to change somewhat and it's kinda expected already. He can't be the same rugged Ranger from the North and run around all dirty and sweaty, he had to be more formal and stern. But that change doesn't mean that it's bad. Same with Kit. smile

Don't kill me, Lordy...please. sad stick out tongue

big grin

Kitoky
Yeah he can.......

And shadowy - awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks *hugs shadowy*

okie who's in for roast Tulkas?

sauron
would i kill you?!?! shocked you have to ask!

stick out tonguestick out tongue im not talking about on here! im talking about how..we cant talk about veg....etables (nearly slipped kit) anymore sad because it wouldnt be right stick out tongue or he cant call me a dick and i cant laugh if he does!

shadowy_blue
big grin

Kitoky
Sauron, you dick.

sauron
stick out tonguestick out tongue

whats that kit..i thought i fheard you say 'PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!!'

heee heee

Kitoky
I did not!

Not necessarily in those words.....confused

NYAH NYAH!

sauron
erm

'well i can do it smile i am on nearly every day and i CAN claim to know alot about lotr'

'no self nominations please'

Kitoky
Nope.

sauron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27182&highlight=most+knowledgeable+lotr

I can be a mod since, I'm on alot, and I can say I know a lot about LotR myself.

Sorry, please no self nominations.

Kitoky
You dick.

stick out tongue

sauron
oh and if you edit that stick out tongue

you may find it in my sig forever

Kitoky
goodie.

Camellia
Um, so what exactly IS happening?

azszhz

Ravsta
Well, im on every night and read a lot of the topics, but i just dont tend to post in any of them

Discos
lol, the true lazy style....nice!

I post as much as I can but I like to read interesting posts alot, which there aint much happening in recent months.....

sauron
hmm wel when i first joined i was like eek! *heaven*

and now, interesting threads are rare...and when one does come it is turned into a 'damn S/hes fine!' thread sad

my only refuge..was the tig party...which now...is dying

Discos
yep, dying like a mother....just a mother will do for now,

much has been discussed about LOTR and there is millions upon millions of decent topics we can discuss about but I cant think of any.....much has already been discussed

sauron
i want to talk about the silmarillion

in fact

i shall do

Discos
I tried to start a topic about the Vala......no such success as I expect,

Discos - but anyways be my guest,

Fëanor
How about we talk about the similarities between the myth of tolkien and to that of contemporary myths past and present???

okay lame idea...

Kitoky
Good idea Feanor. big grin

shadowy_blue
Yes..yes..I like it...I like it..big grin

*finally, a great discussion thread shifty * stick out tongue

big grin

pip-foot
yes, we need some interesting disscusions. start it feanor stick out tongue

Thorondor
cant wait till the hobbit comes out smile then this place will liven up again smile
i'd hope for the Silmarillion to come out but that would be an EXTREMELY hard film to make lol.

Discos
the silmarillion wont ever be on movie as long as Christpohr Tolkien is still alive, also the "silmarillion" wouldnt be very good on movie unless they made it in parts of the book instead of going in chapters...

Discos - sort of a tarentino thing with the going back in time and forward

Bloom4ever
sad i was liking the bashing btw Sauron and kit big grin

Kitoky
What do you mean? We can start bashing me if you want. big grin I don't mind.

pip-foot
*bashs kit with mace8

lol this is fun smile jk kit, we luv you smile

sauron
yeah as long as chris tolks alive, silmarillion will not be made shifty as long as hes....alive that is hehehe

http://img-www.theonering.net/theonering/contests/images/092502_20first.jpg

^^black gate opening^^

hee hee and no, we musnt bash kit, he is cool

but kit just four words for you

'sorry, no self nominations'

HEEE HEEE Happy Dance 'uh huh uh huh uh huh'

Exa
Whow... great pic... dyou know who did it?

sauron
no artist its from a competition at TORN

type in black gate opens in google images stick out tongue

i like the blood on the trolls mouths, reminds me of the line ;and they came tearing at the throats of those that stood before them'

or something like that

Discos
ah, excellent pic...also that troll does looks like he skipped lunch.

pipschick
I found this pic and thought it was so funny laughing

shadowy_blue
Damn, nice pic Lordy...eek! That's how I like it...gory stuff..not wimpy Mordor fellows!! big grin

pip-foot
ok, no Kit-bashing! stick out tongue lol

Thorondor
sauron that pic is cool minging but cool stick out tongue reminds me of that cartoon "Spawn"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.