fave designers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

summergirl
my fave designer to wear is prada or gucci. Whats urs? stick out tongue

TIFF!

LordKerrigor
wheres walmart on the choice? laughing

summergirl
i dont kno.

TIFF!

Anna85
bla-bla-bla
nothing interesting

Jackie Malfoy
Yea and bontons and TJ Maxx and hot topic?THey are good clothers and they are missing!They have the best clothers there!JM

summergirl
it's a matter of opinion.

TIFF!

T.M
hey wheres oxfam? thats the shop cheap aswell wink

Clovie
voted armani big grin

Mane

ClaraG
Versace

silver_tears
Tommy and DKNY oh and Guess happy

WindDancer
I dunno the guy's name but Dickies is a personal favorite.

§pearhead
other, of course! yes

dave123
i go for the more.... natural look wink

LordKerrigor
haha jackie hot topic all the way! expensive though

SlipknoT
I buy all of my shirts on the internet, I only wear band T-shirts and black dickies. But I do like London Fog Trench Coats.

Dr. Strangelove
I usually wear Jordan, Phat Farm, Ecko, jerseys and Calvin Klein.

Jackie Malfoy
GO Lord!You like Hot Topic too?I am going there tomorrow to buy a star wars shirt!Can't wait!JM Yea it is alot of money but it is worth every cent!JM

LordKerrigor
hahaha yup i have a couple shirts im thinking about getting a trench coat but id have to take it to a shop in this class so they can fix it to fit me

Jackie Malfoy
Cool!Are you into star wars?They have some star wars and family guy and futurma shirts that I am thinking of buying.I love those shows.JM

LordKerrigor
hmmm i watch futurama but not really family guy and no starwars, LOTR! big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Lord of the Rings is cool!Which one is your favorite/and did you read the books?anyway pm me if you want to chat more.JM

Londonboy7
NO disiner I don't waste money...

rajah kalantiaw
girbaud droolio

SlipknoT
I've gotten alot of shirts at Hot Topic, I hate the people who shop there but I like the clothes they sell /hypocrite/. I've gotten about 4 or 5 Slayer shirts from there.

Elektra_lover
Burberry!!!

Mane
thumb up Yes! I own 11 pairs of Dickies. I own black pants, khaki pants, blue pants, navy blue pants, brown pants, tan jeans, regular jeans, black shorts, bright green shorts, bright orange shorts, and khaki shorts. Their black pants are my favorite.

SlipknoT
I own 5 pairs of Black Dickies 2 brown and 2 dark blue.

Mane
Dickies is my favorite brand of clothing. I get mine at Wal-Mart for like $17 a pair (pants).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.