Machine F***ing Head!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frodo34x
So who was at the Machinhead concert in Edinburgh on Saturday? I, unfortunately, couldn't afford to take time off work to fly over to Scotland to see them, but one of my freinds did. How was it?

ClaraG
Yep, Chris, I'm glad you stayed in your home revising for your prelims.

frodo34x
Lord help me, why must you spam every post I make?

tabby999
didn't go (seing as i'm in Aus) but check your gig guides, they offten play small side shows as Ten Ton Hammer or another name.....they did that in aus a while ago

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, back before Rob decided to sell his entire band out, let his best guitarist leave for Soulfly, then go the rout of nu metal, never to recapture their glory days.

tabby999
i dunno man, its pretty ****ing hard to beat their first cd, i mean they came out of nowhere and release one of the best metal cds ever, how they gonna top that, big ask

maz
1st it was glassgow frodo.
next ahrue left for Ill Nino, and he was kilin em.
HOW THE FELTCH CAN U HAVE "ROB FLYNN" AND "SELL OUT" IN THE SAME SENTANCE WITHOUT THE WORDS "WOULD NEVER", "COULD NEVER" AND "WOULD RATHER DIE THAN" IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM???

and have u even heard the 'new' album!?!?! it's like the epic! Happy Dance
i g2g
will finish this rant later.
MFH!!!

frodo34x
hey maz. Welcome to KMC. Hows keagan?

maz
stop asking me that!!! lol, I'm his girlfriend not his keeper! :P

maz
and now to finish my rant,
Machine F*cking Head, the live experiance, now that is them at their peak, in my opinion they are in their glory days/years now. on saturday they played stuff from the first album better than i have heard em in the past and OMFG! best "walk" cover ever!
Anyone seen MH live recently?

loserib
chinehead are the best they throw a great live show

tabby999
so i hear.

maz
\m/

frodo34x
\oo/ big grin \oo/

maz
:d

Fearnix
Machinhead SUCK

tabby999
wow, that really tells us all the reasons you dont like them

maz
*claps hands*
so fearnix, why do you not like them?
Also if you do not like them why do you feel the need to post on a thread called "Machine F***ing Head!"? (an affectionate nick name given to them by their fans, surely you must have noticed this is an appreciation of the band? not a childish 'aw that band suck' topic.)

ClaraG
Hello, you must be Chris's friend maz! he's told me all about you!

Fearnix
You dont need a reason to hate something. no expression

frodo34x
Yay! I got all six MFH albums today!!!

Who else prefers Burn My Eyes?

tabby999
most people do, it is their best stuff

maz
"File sharing is bad
File sharing is bad
File sharing is bad!!!"
sorry for the lars ulser moment there hobbit, all 6 albums stolen, what an acomplishment.

frodo34x
Maz : Learn how to type in sentences. Clara is laughing at you for it.

Fetcharada
I do not laugh at the illiterate.

maz
Thanks.

Fetcharada
You're welcome

maz
*clicks* so fribble (Clara) why?

Fetcharada
what do you mean?

maz
"Danii*, fribble, rockchickgem, Raven Guardia, chicken69, Sex Pistol, Canadian Moose, Jackie Malfoy, hh?, Phoenix Aska "
Are you Fribble?

Fetcharada
I am not fribble, nope

maz
who are they?

Fetcharada
fribble is a person on here

frodo34x
You see maz, sometimes people get insecure about their internet freinds...

maz
aye, fribble says they go to yer school frodo, if it were legal i'd love to meet em an let them get a first hand experiance at "ten ton hammer".

Deathblow
Moi.

I have all of them aswell, BME is easily the best.

frodo34x
Yay.

Deathblow, you are officially l337.

maz
R.I.P..............This thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.