The Life And Times Of Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron
I noticed that i lead a life in which some events need to be shared with the public, and i decided what better public to share it with than KMC.

So this is where im going to put Dickens to shame happy And tell you the story of my life, in my words, day by day, from now on happy

To appreciate the days events fully you will need to know the backstory, so here it is.

The Two Interlinking Stories Of The English Corridor

Story 1-

A new teacher came to our school and got the Head of department job, but she gets the second of top class to teach, while my teacher gets the top set. The head of english is not happy as she wants the top set, which involves me.
So, last year after the Sats i basically thought i could piss about in lesson, well i was so very wrong. This year when i got back to school i was moved down into not the second set, but the third, for behaviour. Now, the teahcer in the third set thought 'theres no way you should be in here' (she told me this to my face) and thus moved me up to the second set. This is where it gets sinister. My teacher in set 2, who is angry at the set 1 teacher wanted to prove a point, that she wasnt going to take what the other teacher sent down. It appears i was only put in set three because set 2 teacher wouldnt take me, to prove a point and i was in her class for four weeks before i was eventually moved back into top set.
Now the set 2 teacher constantly said 'if its not broken dont fix it, if your doing well in this class im not moving you up'
I wondered why, well apparently she wants the best class and doesnt want to move anybody up so set 1 teacher can look good. So set 2 is keeping the good ones and refusing to take set 1s bad ones. So why was i moved up, turns out i was sent up to get on set 1 teachers nerves, which isnt the best thing, but it works for me as now im excellent at english.

STORY TWO

Now set 2 teacher alwats tells her class they are better than our top set class, which is bullshit, we know its bullshit, our teacher knows its bullshit, and the set 2 teacher knows its bullshit. But the set 2 kids believe it to be the truest true thing to ever not lie. This has led to a class fued which has fueled on for 3 weeks now and gets worse buy the day. What was first a slanging match became a physically violent conflict. Pupils have had their noses bust open, pooped lips and i myself dislocated my wrist or something in one rather large brawl. Now, Pupils are beginning to stay off school because the whole thing is getting worse, why is it getting worse? Because the english teachers are spinning webs of grammatically correct lies, trying to fuel the rivallry so each class will try to outdo the other and therefore earn the teacher the better marks. Except the more heated it gets in class the more it gets out of class, its beginning to effect not just these two classes, other classes in the year are forced to take sides and classes are splitting leading in inter-class arguments and imploding classes, lessons are suffering all over the school, teachers are stressed, pupils are fighting.
All because of these two teachers.

Their unprofessionalism has not only disrupted their lessons, but the rest of the schools. I think its a long time before this conflict rests.

Clovie
too long bag

Jackie Malfoy
Too much to read.Must turn eyes away from the computer.Before I get sucked in to it.............................jm messed

Anna85
a little too long
but I can read happy

Mr Zero
fascinating stuff: keep us posted.

Clovie
o,. i've read story 1 and half of story 2
and i understand no single line of it sad

Darth Sauron
Analysis- I got screwed but it worked out for me
English teacher screwed each other
they screwed their classes
they screwed the yeargroup
all because of some pointless rivallry

Shaolin Monk
geesh, pretty chaotic Sauron

Clovie
i don't understand the whole set thing messed

Darth Sauron
Set 1- the top set, most intelligent

it goes down in order

set1- best
set2- second best
set3- third best

etc etc

Clovie
ok. so why were they moving you from one set to another?

(btw we got something like that in high school but just for english, and i got into 1st group with 100% from qualify test smart )

Darth Sauron
laughing
Your telling me!
Its quite funny at the minute though....tense

Darth Sauron
Moved me down because of my bad behaviour
but iw asnt bad behaved messed
So i got moved up ito set 2
then whole rivallry worked to my advantage and was moved to set one

Clovie
it's insane blink

Darth Sauron
Very, but its brilliant, you should be there when it all kicks off

Clovie
it's just insane blink really it has no sense

Darth Sauron
Its a long and complicated story, i had an english teacher (my mums mate) in my house till like 2am interviewing her about it

Darth Sauron
Right, today my friend returned from holiday. As a present he bought us.......bandannas no expression Im no fan of wearing red tropical bandannas in the coldness of winter, but im a nice guy and a good friend, so i did. So while me and two of my friends are wearing this damn shameful headgear, and manageing to make it work, my headteacher should appear, bad luck of what? So rather thankfully at the time, they were confiscated.

It all worked out well, i dont have to wear shameful headwear and i dont have to upset a friend.

Thing is, nothing works out for me, and because my mum has a job at my school she got to know about it, and now im being told off, mocked and told off some more for wearing a bandanna. I tried explaining i was being nice to a friend, but that didnt work. Instead i said 'well its freezing outside, i was keeping my head warm' Well done chris, you've gotten yourself out of this one....wrong, I now have to wear a stupid bandanna everywhere this weekend as punishment...

whey weep

Jedi Priestess
ok So glad I dont teach at your school.

Darth Sauron
My school is nice weep

at times....

Rachel Riddle
laughing out loud
i know it's actually not really funny but it sorta is, too.... messed
i don't make so much sense, am i?

anyway i understood it and it seems to be a difficult situation erm
well, only thing you can do is standing on the side and have your own fun about it.... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.