Who Kills Grevious????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torcus
Who kills greviuos.
he is a jedi/sith???
why he have lightsabers???
he know the force??

what do you think

Stunrun
"who kills grievous?"

Obi-Wan

"he is a jedi/sith?"

have not gotta clue, but hes definatley not a sithwink

"why he have lightsabers?"

laughing out loud sorry u sound like a 5 year oldlaughing out loud no offense. i dunno, go and ask him

"he know the force?"

correction: "does he know the ways of the force?" maybestick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
he gets his lightsabers from jedi that he's killed, and as far as we know, hes not force sensative, just really good at what he does.

And ye, old news rocks!

torcus
Thank for your information, but i`m really fan of grievous, stick out tongue and i need to know moreeeee. more details pleaseeeee (if you know...) happy

Jedi Priestess
Dude we DO have a search button and about 20 threads on Grevious. All of which you should be familiar with since you've been here since August. messed

I swear where do these people come from? blink

Stunrun
What have you been doing in all that time torc? sleeping under a rock?

Darth_Duffy
this is the thread that kicks all the other clueless folk right outta the park

torcus
JP my life is not only starwars, i have brain in my head, and you....i do not think so wacko

Jedi Priestess
Really? Damn does that mean I dont have to go teach school tomorrow?

Yippee break time for me torcus said so. eek!

there's having a brain and being friggen BLIND and you apparently are the latter or did you just make 3 stupid redundant threads for giggles?

Darth_Duffy
judging by the literacy of his original post id imagine he may well be in your class

Jedi Priestess
hey HEY! I teach high school not 4th grade Duffy. wink

LandoSpeeder
laughing

Do you really teach school JP?

Oh, never mind.

torcus
JP in the school??? with Bush???
to teach what??? huh
please... i dont believe in god....
iam more intelligence JP. sorry

Stunrun
"iam more intelligence JP.sorry"

/\ yep. looks like itroll eyes (sarcastic)

torcus
sorry Stunrun
INTELLIGENT

Darth_Duffy
ah well thats it, you just totally redeemed yourself there!
i bow to your articulate wisdom

Member.
lol, guys, stop making fun of torcus. english is obviously not his first language. and look where he lives, SPAIN.

Darth_Duffy
ok that explains the poor grasp of english, but what about the truly pointless thread!

Member.
well, not many peeps use the search option. and torcus is fairly new, probably just registered cuz he needed some info on stuff.

torcus
BUFF!!!
THANKS A LOT Member.
you are a really good.

GRACIAS!!!

LandoSpeeder
torcus, don't say your more intelligent than JP. your a Junior Member. A stupid one at that.laughing out loud

Member.
lol, dunno if torcus is more intelligent, maybe so, maybe not.

LandoSpeeder
Hmm lets see now, JP is a high school teacher and torcus is around 13 14 either way he's still a junior member. Now I think that makes JP smarter. laughing out loud

Member.
not much proof saying he's a 13 or 14 yr old.

LandoSpeeder
Yes but again, he is a junior member.

Anakin2Vader
Who cares if he is 13 0r 14 or in Spain or on Mars... he made 3 spam in threads in 20 minutes and we can hardly afford to be nice to every person who refuses to use the search button... or common sense

Member.
and that means...what? that he's obviously got a lower IQ cuz he just registered?

Stunrun
ok this is getting silly, and this sad excuse for a thread is getting even more silly

Jedi Priestess
First of all the junior/senior member thing has nothing to do with intelligence, it's based on post count. Secondly, my gripe wasnt his command of the English language. My gripe was that he has been here since August and yet he's too damn lazy to use the search feature. And sincer he's been here that long, he'd have firsthand knowledge of some of the Grevious info cause we've had scads of threads about him.

And for the record I wouldnt have said a thing had he not opened 3 completely redundant threads in the space of an hour.

You'll note I didnt say word one to brendy who opened that game trailer thread. Because it was the first time the mistake was made. Altho I did report him for use of the "c" word.

Stunrun
and 1 is bad enoughyes

Member.
yea, he registered in august, but he's only started posting 11-04. it doesn't mean he hasn't read thru a lot of stuff, but judging from his spam, i'd say he only got into KMC forums recently. buuuttttttt, he did open up 3 threads that were already talked about. i just want peeps to stop bashing him.

§pearhead
ah, que lastima no

LandoSpeeder
Ok Member I give up. We all know your right. But it wont make most people stop bashing for pointless threads. sad

Member.
lol, i know. might as well get my opinion across tho.

GCG
ahia ahia me duole la cabeza ; por que' no busca amigo ?

tenemos muchos 'greivous' hilos !

LandoSpeeder
What?

GCG
zopp foxx kemm ghandek 'what' !

jedijunky1138
I kill him.... OK, There I admit it. I'm the bastard who kills the episode 3 icon of evil. Please don't hate me.

eleveninches
im pretty sure its kenobi that 'kills' grevious.

Is it possible to kill a machine???

Darth Subjekt
He' also part humanoid. He was built at in the same place and way that Vader was. Is it possible to "kill" Vader? he's more machine now than man.....

UNDERTAKER
who ever made this thread its obiwan who kills grevious. mods please close

jango fatt
You can destroy it.

eXSBass
All of you are wrong. What is wrong with you guys. You've obviously not read the spoiler reports at the no1 site in the world: SuperShadow.Com
He says I have a role in Epiasode III, I have to kill General Grevious. He also said Yoda will fart in Episode III.

Mortanius
Obi Wan kills Grievous. Or does he? Perhaps, his guilt gets the better of him. Regardless, you know something? Noobies starting dumb threads and "resident posters" flaming them is the only excitement here now.

jango fatt
Yeah.

jango fatt
Oh, and it's Grievous not grevious.

schill142
Thank you Darth Subjeck for actually referencing the thread topic. While it was written by a lazy noob and is mostly bickering, this thread topic is interesting.

How do we know that Grievous was made in the same place and by the same method Vader was? I understand Grievous to be about 5% bio tissue, and we are lead to believe that his body was designed for combat and to sustain his eyes, brain, and nervous system. On the other hand, Vader's construction seems to focus on replacing missing parts and sustaining damaged organs. So one could say Grievous was "designed" while Vader was "repaired".

We've all heard that Obi Won dispenses Grievous with a blaster shot, and that seems a little pedestrian for my taste. I wonder what other circumstances surrounding his death made his vulnerable to this "crude" attack.

Any ideas?

AntniEllison
Who kills greviuos.

Obi Wan Kenobi

he is a jedi/sith???

Neither Just a droid that knows the technique onhow to use the lightsaber especially 4 ov em

why he have lightsabers???

he kills jedi n takes the lightsabers as tropies

he know the force??

nah dont think so

eleveninches
since grevious uses a lightsaber and was part humanoid, is it posible that he WAS a sith?

schill142
We don't think so.

A really long time ago I started a thread that speculated that Grievous saw Sifo Dyas, since that could explain his knowledge of and skill with lightsabers. Yet, if Grievous was a Sith, I would violate the rule of two.

musashi_sw
obi-wan with a blaster!

Delfedd
OOH!!! ZING

wink

Well, what if he IS syfo-dayus? No one can agree on who he is, and it could make sense.... in some weird way.

.:Space Opera:.
he died didnt he?

Delfedd
So therefore, Grevious can be killed.

hes like a stack of legos pu together. you push it over it breaks but can be put back together again. its the old humpty-dumpty story told with a futuristic/mythological sense.

LandoSpeeder
Yet it's the opposite of Humpty Dumpty's story. confused

it was a joke.

LandoSpeeder
That didn't make any sense?

S_A_R_C_A_S_M

epolieboy
what if grievous is sifo-dyas turned to the dark side? they say sifo-dyas died, but we may not know that. obi wan told luke that vadar killed his father, it could be like the same thing. when a jedi turns to a sith, that sith (darth _____) is killing the jedi person.

epolieboy
if this is not true however, then who killed sifo-dyas really? maybe grievous actually killed him, not turning to the dark-side killing, i mean really shoving his 4th lighsaber into his chest, and then taking his lightsaber for a trophy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.