pleasentville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potty mcnoodle
Does anyone else think pleasentville is the worst film

Trickster
Interesting place for this...

Potty, you need to post this sort of thing in the relevant forum!

I would advise you to go to one of the forums in this area;
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f1/

Discos
lol I quite enjoyed it. Poor plot though.

BlackC@t
I thought it was awsome, it remains one of my favourite films! big grin

But, there is already a thread on this you know.

eleveninches
it was really good. I didnt realise until half way through the way that they were discriminating against 'coloureds'. But I missed the ending sad

Aku
Isnt pleasantville that film with that faggy guy who goes into a black and white tv program where everything is perfect? If thats the one im thinking of it was abit crap coz when people cryed they got colour. RACIST!!!!

BlackC@t
Hey! he was not faggy! furious

SlipknoT
I actually liked it confused

Aku
Im not saying i didnt enjoy it, its just......Have you ever been to the cinema and saw a film then got home and thought to yourself, "wait a second i just saw a film about 2 hours ago" and can't really remember what happened. It's sorta like that, there was nothing in the film which made you say wow or OMG!!! Only it was in black/white and Kill Bill totally ripped that off. It was just mediocre, I could have spent my time in the pub with my mates but instead i just sat there coz it was one of those films you just had to watch till it finished, you couldnt walk away you had to watch the end incase anything amazing happened but nothing did (as usual with most films you have to watch till the end).

eleveninches
The point of the movie was to show the discrimination against coloureds.

Aku
No it wasnt, it was to show how films can be crap regardless of wether they are in b/w or colour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.