Local Newscaster says "F" word on air

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://media.big-boys.com/files06/newscastfword.wmv

Warning: language. The real payoff of this vid is seeing the news anchor's reaction in the studio laughing out loud

Shadow_King
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
It was soo quick, I had to play it back 3 times to hear it....

Sith Master X
That was good. lol

Jackie Malfoy
That is nothering.Once when I was watching fox five and the guy is doing the news when his cell phone rangs and he actly picks it up and then hangs up and says that no one was on the phone!
Now that is funny!JM laughing

Drumdude1167
hahaha

rajah kalantiaw
the anchor looked like he was gonna jump over the table laughing the lady was like "oh, sh!t. there goes $100,000 dollars..."

JKozzy
Pretty much laughing out loud

hh?
laughing out loud

Shaolin Monk
laughing out loud

that was great

reminds me of when Cal State Fullerton won the College Baseball Championships this year, and Jason Windsor dropped the F bomb in the post game interview

Mane
That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Completely un-funny.

shugie99
He clearly didn't know he was live. that's really funny.

rajah kalantiaw
it was an unedited tape. they cued the tape on the wrong part. if you watch towarsd the end, the camera guy is saying "we're ready for the next take..." or some sh!t like that.

JKozzy
Yep. Might wanna check that twice before airing laughing out loud

powerfulone1987
That was hilarious, when I first saw it, I didn't think it was real, because of the way the anchor was looking, his expression was priceless, but unreal. When you see his reaction for the first time, you think you're looking at Saturday Night Live or something. I really didn't think it was real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.