Palpatine's Son!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Palpatine has a son who he put away in a sanitarium 'cause he was mentally ill, this also said that the Galactic Empire and Palpatine denies this....
What you think about this???

Sith Master X
I don't know. It depends on where you read it.

Sicky666
I just told that I don't remember where I read this, possibly in a SW-encyclopedia...

Delfedd
He does have a "son", Irek ismeriten, or something. One of his handmadens, an emporers hand, had a child, who prolly wasn't palps son, but the emperor called him his son. He could use the force and had an implant which aloud him to control computer programs throught the force.

Sicky666
Thanks, Delfredd...

Sith Master X
I don't know, that sounds sort of...wierd.

Mandos
Yeah it sounds real but I can confirm that it's true

Sicky666
Weird? Why can't Palpatine have a son?
And if he had one, he would probably be insane, come on, look at Palpatine's character, can't you see it?

Sith Master X
I never said he couldn't have a son. I just don't believe anything that is said unless it's in the movie or confirmed by GL. If it's EU crap, then I don't consider that real SW. Sorry.

JediHDM
well, i don't consider the Pre-logy to be real SW...but whatever the great Lucas does must be real SW...

Sicky666
Anyway, if you know something about it, who is the mother?

Sith Master X
Well, he is the head creative force behind the seires. He created it after all. It's his vision. If it's written or said by some other guy in an EU book that is not an official part of Lucas' vision, then I just consider that " not Official SW." That's all.

Delfedd
Here u go... check it out.

http://www.starwars.jediknights.co.uk/Characters/irek.htm

Sith Master X
Dude, you can't be serious? laughing

I'm not gonna say Palpy doesn't have a son. But you'll need to show me a more reliable looking web site then that. laughing out loud

Sicky666
HIS NAME IS NOT PALPY...RESPECT PLEASE...

Sith Master X
Umm...I think you know what I meant. wink stick out tongue

Sicky666
Yeah...but at least you could show some more respect for Palpatine!!!

Darth_Nefarus
Well, if he had a son, Palpatine would have him killed immediately. I mean, he would have killed Luke and Leia if he had the chance. All of them would be threats to him, and as we all know, Palpatine reacts to his fears with an iron fist.

Sith Master X
It's just a movie bud. stick out tongue

§pearhead
Back when I was 7, I read a little trilogy of books--illustrated, and about 80 pages each--and the Emperor had apparently locked away his insane child. I seem to recall the son's name being "Triclops", coming from the fact he had an extra eye in the back...I'm gonna see if I can find something in relation to this.

Sicky666
But a very powerful one, isn't he?

ka-shem
You speak the truth... His name wasnt Triclops... but it was soemthing similar. It was an awfull series.. geared towards kids. It's no longer concidered part of SW Continuity as later books have contradicted what was in this series.

Sith Master X
Indeed. thumb up

Sicky666
Finally we agree...

Sith Master X
Well I never really disagreed with you about Palpy having a son. I'm just not a follower of the EU too much. wink

§pearhead
Well, there's good EU, and bad EU. Good is Zahn's and Stackpole's works.

Bad is Palpy having a son.

Sicky666
Why should that be bad?

§pearhead
Because it doesn't really fit in with anything confused sorta a random change, one that the movies obviously don't endorse at all.

Sicky666
Ah, I see..

Sith Master X
Couldn't have said it better myself. thumb up

Sicky666
I would swear you looked different last time...

Mark Jade
Palpatine did have a son and He appeared in the New Jedi Order. Just after the vong took Coruscant and Luke, Mara, Tahiri and a team of infiltrators went to start a resistance. Mara, Luke and Tahiri managed to take Triclops down.

Sicky666
Visit Emperor Palpatine: www.sicky666.freewebsitehosting.com

Delfedd
It wasn't triclops in the NJO

Other son.

The real one from children of the jedi

padme wanna be
What was this real sons name?

Delfedd
i beleve i already said that. i'm tired and i don't want to go look.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.