does anyone know if Joel Madden is going out with Hilary Duff???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pierreissexy
i've heard that he isnt and that he is... and its all confusing me!! i know it has nothing to do with SP and stuff... i just need to know!! sad

Falling4Daniel_
Who the **** would date Hillary Duff?

rajah kalantiaw
first off, wrong forum.

second, i would... only because she's loaded.

ClaraG
i think they may well be.
he's got no taste sad

MornGlory
wouldnt that be illegal???

I mean hes like 25 and shes 16 or something??

puke

xShecklerx
Heck no! He IS NOT dating her. Everyone thinks he is, its a rumor lol. So, no, he isnt...yay! More for me!...haha. shifty

MornGlory
if you look on Hilary Duff's web site - you will see that they were dating but they have split...

Hilary Duff is such a puke

Emma718
omg..they were??

KillTheLight
why the hell were you on Hilary Duffs website????

Were you feeling suicidal?
Or was you just looking for tips on bad acting a general annoyingness

MornGlory
embarrasment I know so embarassing bag-- I saw this thread and went looking... because I am so bored today with nothing to do

ok I am having a hard time explaining myselfbag

KillTheLight
Yeah well your computer is tainted now it's going to be in your browser record that you visited her site.yuckynono

MornGlory
AAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

shoot me!

Sybil
You don't date someone for that.

and,WHO THE F.UCK CARE ABOUT WHO IS DATING HILARY DUFF?

MornGlory
i hate hillary duff - shes so boring...

and wake up Sybil.... people date other people for their money...

Sybil
not me...i would date chester for da man and da love love

MornGlory
but you dont even know him,.... i mean know know him

Black Dragon
That's just pathetic....but hey, who cares!! big grin

Sybil
yes i do...i know EVERY detail about him

KillTheLight
Sybil what I think mornglory meant was that you dont know him personally as in the flesh.You cant know someone from what there website tells you about them.

jnolan
yeah i know they were datin at one point, joel confirmed on howard stern, well sort of, then i saw a pick of them holding each other in like US weekly or something like that, by the way GC and Joel are f**in awesome, represent WALDORF WORLDWIDE, hehe just a llil excited when i see GC stuff cause they grew up like right down the street from where i live

MornGlory
yawn

psycho_bunny
MAN IM SO CONFUSED WITH THIS LIKE IVE HEARD THEY ARENT AND THEY R GOING OUT BUT I THINK THEY ARE CAUSE U DONT HUG PEOPLE IN PUBLIC AT THEIR HOUSE JUS 4 FUN UNLESS U R A THING OR JUS PLAIN WEIRD confused love no wacko What the f**k? messed huh

Ronny
i hug people i dont even know in public... but im wierd

i dont see why you would care is they were going out... or why you would even want to know

MornGlory
Joel madded said in an interview about him and duff - he said they were not going out and were just friends -- they just got caught having coffee one day and the paparazzi took tons of pics of them - and said they were dating

but who cares

MornGlory
o yea-- I hug guys all the time-- that i am not dating and they are my friend...

its no big deal

KillTheLight
WOW I'M LYKE TOTALLY CONFUZED 2 CUZ I LUFF EM BOF AND THEY WERE LYKE HUGGIN OMG !!! AND IT WAS IN PUBLIC 2 MAYB SHEZ PREGNANT NOW. WORLD ISSUEZ LYKE DIS TOTALLY EFFECT ME DEY SHUD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Ronny
hysterical

MornGlory
huh this made no sense at all

MornGlory
I just found the gayest site that goes with along with this whole hoopla

Joel & Hillary

http://fan.mysterious-wayz.com/hilaryjoel/layout.png

KillTheLight
It wasnt meant 2 confused

Elondra
That's just wrong.

Jackie Malfoy
I pray that he does not.That would be horrible,I would lose all respect to GC.JM

leonheartmm
u know what, i think E{the channel} should be banned, half of these damn things start there.

MornGlory
I hate the E Channel .. I hate how they make it look like we should envy celebs... and make us think that our "normal" lives are worthless and boring

evillizzy89
tsk tsk... everyone has their diffrent pov so who cares if u would date cuz shes loaded... who cares if shes dating that joel is datting her not like people have a chance w them so who cares...

MornGlory
so what

LiL_rOcKeR_cHiC
I SWEAR TO ****ING GOD THIS HAD BETTER NOT BE ****ING TRUE WHO THE HELL DOES THE LITTLE BLOND **** BAG THINK SHE IS !?!?!?!??!! HOW DARE SHE GO AND START DATING SOMEONE AS SWEET AND KIND AS JOEL !?!?!?!? LITTLE ****ING HOEBAG!!!!!!! DIE U LITTLE ****ING **** BAG ( HILARY) DIE ***** ! BURN IN HELL! I SWEAR IF THIS IS TRUE HER LIFE WILL BE OVER ! PEOPLE WILL BE SENDING HER HATE MAIL AND ALL SORTS OF SHIT AND I WILL BE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF THE WHOLE GOD DAMN TIME CUZ THE LITTLE ***** DESERVES IT ! SHE CANT EVEN SING SO WHY IS SHE EVEN TRYING !?!?!?! HEY HILARY IF EVER READ THIS STOP KILLING MUSIC AND STOP SINGING IT WOULD DO ME AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE A BIG ASS FAVOR ***** ! mad mad mad mad

MornGlory
^^ you have a potty mouth - and Joel or Hilary dont deserve you

and like she is going to read it

who cares if they are dating ... you would never have a chance with either of them...

in five years neither of them will really matter...yawn

Lilli08
Damn lil rocker chic! Calm down. They're just celebrities!

MornGlory
lil rocker chic - needs to shut her pie hole --

like any of those celebrities care what you think ( or what i think..) o well

KillTheLight
this thread needs to die

MornGlory
i know laughing out loud

there are a lot of threads that need to die

gofurcal2
ok if joel madden is going out with hillary duff that means that he is like a child molester..that is discusting..and it is so wrong...hillary is pretty and all that..but she is annoying and she is 16..he is like 25 thats just wrong......CHILD MOLEsTER!

eggmayo
Dude, everyone hugs people, its just a thing weirdo freak people do.

gcgurl
i heard on this site that joel wanted 2 mary her this year but im not sure it mite b a rumor wink

KillTheLight
....life changing ...no expression

Morning_Glory
marry her!!!!!!!! shes like 16 or 17!! thats crazy!!!!!!!!!

shes a child and he wears more eyeliner than her!!!

Morning_Glory
they are just rediculous-- just like the simple plan people.. sorry embarrasment

KillTheLight
ooo congratulations.balloons..you just stated the obvious balloons..here have a drink beer

Morning_Glory
balloons lets have a party eek! balloons

kiwi

KillTheLight
okie ..hoover

eleveninches
It would be legal in most countries where the AOC is 16.
Besides, the AOC doesn't set an age limit for dating

KillTheLight
hmmm eleveninches...you seem to be knowledgeable on this subject.... shifty

eleveninches
confused shockinghysterical

Morning_Glory
obviously... he has a picture of a 10 yr old in his signature... which is disturbing

Simple_P_rawx
Ok, Morning Glory? You need to take back that post "they are just rediculous-- just like the simple plan people.. sorry" Simple Plan is real, they can actually sing, and they actually make their own music. Oh yah, and I don't understand all you people who think hillary duff isn't real, or a poser, whatever. She CAN act, and I admit, she doesn;t have the most amazing voice, but it's probably better than most of yours.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I agree Simple Plan is way better!

ladygrim
sick as if

Morning_Glory
ummm Hilary Duff CAN't act... and Pierre Bshfdjh has that really nasal voice... it's not REAL singing... in less than 5 years you won't like them anymore...

KillTheLight
meh youpi I give them 2 more years.....

Morning_Glory
I give Joel and Hilary 5 more months...

KillTheLight
she's just about 16...some people are so desperate.......

Emma718
actually she is turning 18 this year

KillTheLight
thats even more sadder then cause couldnt he wait ....

Morning_Glory
18 (sorry to offend anyone) is still to young to get married!...or to have kids...

Emma718
i don't know.. i think she has a boyfriend anyway

Morning_Glory
yea her boyfriend is Joel... it's everywhere that they are together...

who did you hear was her boyfriend?

KillTheLight
she's not marrying him is she????????????? 18 is way young hell 30 is too young to me.....

i thought they were just dating

Emma718
i think she is dating some blonde guy..i could be wrong

Morning_Glory
ooookkkk...blink

Morning_Glory
now I am resurrecting this thread

balloons

KillTheLight
and now i am puking in this thread...puke

Morning_Glory
Oohh me next! puke

Cinemaddiction
...and I'm burying it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.