bizzaro and supes vs. lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
I read somewhere that bizzaro was actually stronger than superman, but didn't have the brains, or enough control over his powers to defeat him. do you think him and supes could pull it off?

supremthor
LOBO HAS TE BRAIN

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine beat Lobo! LOL i shall never let DC fans live that down. laughing

jinzin
lol thats some funny crap..... me neither i love it.

Cosmo Kramer
Happy Dance

crazyspinz
that crossover was based on fan votes. witch means people like wolverine8888 and other fanboys all voted for wolvie because they have no idea who lobo is. and it was an amalgam, witch holds no continueity in either universes. it was the worst thing ever written, including the punnisher kills the marvel universe.

Cosmo Kramer
You know, I had sex with your wife too.

Tron
Lobo would probably send Bizarro to go play wit hhis space dolphins ("Space fishies am fun!! Haha!!"wink, then deal with Supes. After that's done, go back to Bizarro, and finds out Bizarro petted one of his dolphins to death (one thign you don't do, is f*ck with Lobo's space dolphins) then the Main Man lays the smackdown, hard.

baddspellahl4
yep those space dolphins are the only thing in the known universe he won't kill and/ or loves.

Paola
Cosmo: stop those comments! They are getting annoying....

The Flash
Lobo...

Magee
What, two supermans against lobo (ok bizzaro isnt the smartest of people lmao), but i dont think lobo could handle it.

baddspellahl4
regular supes and the strongest version of bizzarro

emraldguardian
Supes has beatin Lobo by himself plenty of times im sure the with Bizaros help he can do it again.

MERCILOUS
Nah Lobo's beaten Supes plenty of times and Bizzaro would only ruin it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.