Aor: #16

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theshakl
In October 2002, Episode III was to open with quick glimpses of many battles on many different planets to show the galactic scope of the Clone Wars. Here, Ryan Church conceptualized a world then called Cato Neimoidia, a home of the opulent and decadent Neimoidian species.

i still haven't seen it

BAILY
Sorry about posting right after ya there bud.

musashi_sw
And the link?!

theshakl
lol what do u mean "and the link?!"

i don't have hyperspace sorry

BAILY
Here is a distorted pic

http://s112352282.onlinehome.us/aor16.jpg

musashi_sw
why not a no distorted pic?!?!?!?!?

BAILY
Bc I got that shot from TFN boards. I dont have HS to post the new one. Sorry

scramba2000
http://img125.exs.cx/img125/1707/aor.jpg

Mist
scramba is there anything you cant do?

vanyoda
Thank you Scramba smile

LandoSpeeder
Thanks scramba! big grin

CinematicESP
Wow. That AOR is completely amazing. I REALLY hope Cato Neimoidia is in the finished film. It looks awesome. I love the terrain and architecture. Could I be gushing any more?

It says the planet was "then" called Cato Neimoidia, referring to October 2002. Has it changed names?

SomeGuy57
I think Scramba is actually George Lucas himself.

theshakl
THANK U DUDE

it looks like those Catholic Churches....(no offence to the catholics out there)

BAILY
Thanks Scramba. Appreciate it bud

Darth_Decimator
cheers scramba much appreciated as always

Gangularis
unfortunately, i don't think GL is that cool.

but if you are George Lucas, can i have your autograph!! pleeassee!! you know you like me!!! you PMed me before even! come on george!! please!!

KendoMonkey
Thanks Scramba!

bobafett81
Thank you scramba!

peluffo
SCRMB RLZ!!!

scramba2000
Yes, I haven't, for instance, been able to re-up the last three webdocs, the clone wars series, 2 comic strips and that animatic video despite several requests from several different people. that should change soon though...

Boris
You need some space to fit the clone wars onto, episodes 18 19 and 20 are the only good ones though....

gunchips
Scramba....

....TWO THUMBS UP!!!! thumb up thumb up

You're the BEST as always!!!!!!

Bartman99

ginny_weasly
Thank you Scramba!

ImperialPEZ
Thank You Scramba!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.