ALL that NEEDSS to be said. AWSOMENESS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
"Well, there's a lot of reasons i mean, roses only last like a couple weeks and that's if you leave them in water and they really only exist to be pretty so that's like saying "my love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance" but a potato! potatos last for ****ing ever, man. in fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow shit even if you just leave them in the sack, that part alone makes it a good symbol. but there's more! there are so many ways to enjoy a potato! you can even make a battery with it! and that's like saying "i have many ways in which I show my love for you". and potatos may be ugly, but they're still awesome, so that's like saying "it doesn't matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you"."

So Next Valentines day...GIVE YOURE LOVER A POTATO!
long live the queen.

Arsenal
Wow, you really persuaded me.

Kosta
Good to know I can reach my audience.

silver_tears
ah a potato, that's true love if I've ever seen it yes

Arsenal
You've obviously never seen it then stick out tongue

rajah kalantiaw
do french fries count? dontknow

Silver Stardust
Potatos can too rot...confused

I still prefer roses stick out tongue

Mr Zero
POTATO!

I heart potatos

rajah kalantiaw
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php

Silver Stardust
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/17/

laughing

Shaolin Monk
potatoes also good for silencers and projectiles

Kosta
confused scary......

Lianslo
i enjoy potatoes...but i don't think i'd be overly thrilled to recieve them for valentines day...although, mashed potoatoes are always apprieciated by me.

Baylin
Kost! you are soo the genius... smart

Snipes
im giving potatos to my family for xmas, screw coal

Jackie Malfoy
I got to tell my boyfriend to get me a pototo now!Thanks for the advice!LOL!jm

Kosta
Well the romantic that I am I thought I would share my "Casanovaness" with all you boys ang girls. big grin

Discos
I am so giving a potato now,

Discos - awesomeness is a great word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.