Re-Growing teeth ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG

FeceMan
More riches for me.

MornGlory
huh

Imperial_Samura
Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to for a tooth. After all, look after ones teeth and it is almost possible to avoid any trouble. Likewise it is far easier and cheaper to just go with artificial ones surely.

Darth Revan
Yeah, but dentures are also a major pain in the ass. Not the same as real teeth at all. You can get implants, but I think they're pretty expensive as well.

Imperial_Samura
If only we were more like sharks....

GCG
and crocs for that matter

Jackie Malfoy
That would be cool to regrow teeth.If that happens no one can be shame of loseing there teeth because of drinking too much soda or eating alot of candy.
LIke my friend I know.I hope they do it.JM

WhiteEagle
I hear they'll be able to do the same thing for eyes and such in 20-30 years time.

shugie99
I'm curious to know how long it would take to grow a new tooth.

Df02
year or so im guessing

FeceMan
Some of us are aspiring dentists. Your attitude is hurting my profession smile. I like to write as well, so I suppose I'm a hybrid class. FeceMan, Third Level Dentist-Novelist with +3 Drill of Cavity Vanquishing and a Shield of Anti-Writer's Block.

Mmm...sexy.

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.